It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Were Warned. Our Parents didnt listen. It's time to pay

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by latinlover
You all live in a fantasy!? I've been in the military for over 20yrs. What you are implying is treason. The respect that those of us have for our NATION and the current sitting president is something that some of you will never understand. If you want to change things, do it like all those that have done so in the past. Get involved with our current government. Be relentless, but respectful of our laws. I've seen presidents come and go during my service, some I have not agreed with, yet I would die for any of them in the line of duty. Don't become Timothy McViegh.

This is Fantasy?? Treason??You say to get involved but be respectful??You would have died for any of the presidents from the last 20 years?? Are you kidding me?? Respect has gotten us nowhere. period. This is a quote from President Lincoln.

This Country, with it's institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the exsisting government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.

Timothy McViegh was a lunitic. He wanted to get people to revolt against a tyranical goverment, but you dont kill over 150 people just because it was a federal building.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by suigeneris

I love your signature it says more about our country than anything I have read - direct and to the point. good for you. julz

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

It's interesting that Lincoln did not allow the South to separate from the North when they did not agree with him and the abolishment of slavery.

As a military member, it is my honor to serve all so that they can exercise their freedom and democratic expression. I got upset at a post that insinuated that some military leaders take it upon themselves to change the current government. That is you jobs as voters. The nation voted and like it or not we got what we have. All I ask is that we have respect for our leaders. If we no longer want them there then vote them out.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by latinlover

Have you read the Declaration of Indepence? Something about overthrowing the government being a certain right of ours...I don't know. But then, you didn't swear an oath to the DoI, just the Constitution, but then again it was written before and by the same people that wrote the Constitution. Maybe you should try reading it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

We have been voting them out, and continuing to not like them. The only reason george w. was re-elected was because people were affraid of more terrorist attacks so why put a new guy in when the more "terrorist" expeirenced one could be in again.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter who we vote in anyway. George W. and Kerry were freaking cousins!! and both were members of skull and cross bones. come to think of it, i recall reading something this year that like 30 of our U.S. presidents were related to each other and all of them can be traced back to be related to King Edward II from England. Tell me thats not messed up.

RedPill

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yes it doesn't matter who we elect, they all have the same agenda, and the lobbyists write it so it really does not matter whether we vote or not it is all determined before hand. We have no say in it. We all need to stand up and have a good old fashioned revolt.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks, very important thread.

I think most folks on ATS know about: TheWorstFraud/Scandal/Swindle/Crime in American History: The Federal Reserve Banking Act www.truthaboutmoney.org...
The above link is to a book a friend wrote on the subject.
Check out the song about the FED on the page.

How do we inform the folks that don't seem to care? Most people would rather hide behind their big screen TV & pretend everythings alright...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I'm sure you are more than convinced about your duties to the US, the president and the constitution...especially after years of indoctrination.

The military is just another social welfare program and a corporate welfare program. But it works out in the best interest of those that continue to lust after natural resources, land and disenfranchising all cultures that disagree.

I have no problem with the military defending our country. But I know what the killing and destruction has done to Iraq, and will do to Afghanistan and probably Pakistan. Why is it that we must be so carelessly destructive? One really must ask that question.

I have two stepsons that serve in the U.S. Army. One drives a tank, and has spent several years in Iraq. The other is a medical assistant. They understand what is going on and that this war in Iraq is not justified. I have listened to their stories, and how they have little respect for their leaders. Why? Because they know no one really gives two #s about whether they live or die. Some of their missions, so I'm told, are ridiculous in nature and asking for trouble. My sons speak of this war as a miscarriage of justice, chaos, rampant illegal behavior and outright cruel to the people of the Iraq nation.

The only job the military had of importance was to guard the U.S. in the event of an attack. They failed miserably on 9-11, regardless of which excuse you care to offer. When you Mr. Latinlover can answer all my questions on 9-11 and tell me why we failed to protect our OWN GODDAMN COUNTRY, then I will be willing to listen to your other BS

BUT, we have no problem sending soldiers and equipment 5000 miles away to utterly destroy a country, its people and their culture. Give me a F'n break. I'm sure you are proud because they drill that into your head. I;m sure you are ready to protect the president and his mission at any moment, because that is what is drilled into your head. They should force the pacifists of the world to fight wars because just maybe they would be smart enough to put their weapons down and think about what is happening and why.

I suggest you do the same.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by allclear]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by latinlover
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

All I ask is that we have respect for our leaders.

One must get respect to give respect...
but, I do agree, we must vote them out.
left & right are both the wrong way...

The famous poem says to take the road less traveled, I say we must make a new road.

another good link with lots of info:
www.apfn.org...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by corusso]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
just trying to get that post thread recognition bro.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Does not matter how many people must die,get sacked,commit suicide,loose all there money,get throwned out of there house ,end up in jail the country will still go on.The rich get richer and theres more poor people everyday.The main aim of the final new world order sernero is to have only a select number of rich healthy people left and there will be no more poor people,sick people or hungary people on the planet anymore.No in -between people.Just a selected number of rich faimlies who have already have been selected and its just there job to get rid of everyone else.Theses rich power people go to great leagths to try to make the lives of millions of people suffer in pain ,financial doom and die everyday while they are makiing millions of dollars everyday.Bankers,politicians,high ranking military officers and foreigen goverment heads make up this club of death.They want to disarm everyone so nobody can fight back.The aliens are in the club too.They are the backbone of the new world order.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
When I first came to this site, I read a few of the anti FED posts and didn't really get it. I had seen Greenspan and now Baranke make announcements and see the market reaction. I watched some of the YouTube videos on the FED. I still didn't quite see the issue. Then someone on here posted Money as Debt. That was an eye opener, how could I have gone through life with asking questions about it.

Then I watched the Peter Schiff videos. Then I heard about Austrian Economics, of which I have downloaded hundreds of free pod casts. It becomes quite clear what the problems with the FED are. That it creates the boom and bust cycles over and over again, and instead of acting properly in terms of the free market it worsens the problem by trying to stop corrections necessary to reallocate resources properly. Saving investment banks was bad. Stimulus is bad. Saving GM and Chrysler was bad. It created more debt that we have to pay off while saving inefficient industries with overpriced wage structures.

In the next election I will focus on candidates that clearly understand economics and do not pander to get votes. If we don't fix this, we are in for hard times.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
you do know they poisoned this senator right in the middle of a banquet out in the open. they kill with impunity have you noticed? all our politocos are compromised and too shy to do anything what does that say? there isnt any protection against your own politicos when they are traitors to the people they supposed to serve. thsat is how it happened they not only neglected their duty they are complicit in the ruination of this nation.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
A lot of off topic posts it looks like.

I think some people missed the point here.

Everything the Federal Reserve is doing has not only been planned from way back, It is a current plan as well. Here is a little tidbit that will really make you angry.

The Bernanke Doctrine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Take a look at this Wikipedia listing.

Everything he has done has been planned since at least 2002.

All 7 points of his plan have all been done already. Didn't take him long huh?

Wonder why the Fed disclosing where the money went would crash the entire financial system like the bankers are telling us? These were forced takeovers of banks. For instances, Bear Stearns needed an emergency loan, so they set up a loan, however, not to Bear Stearns, to JP Morgan and told Bear stearns they had to sell. They gave the loan to JP Morgan Chase so they could take them over, a forced takeover.

I really like 4 through 7. There is a thread on ATS about someone buying up currencies. Oh and they just get congress to make buying stock by the Fed legal. It worked!

Now take this 2002 speach and the 2000 signature by Bill Clinton rescinding the Glass/Stiegel act, the 2007 rescinding of the uptick rule by the SEC, and we have a planned heist on our hands.

This guy wants to increase inflation. He wants to stop deflation. So he wants us all to pay more money for everything and bring down the value of the American dollar because he thinks it is what's best for the country.

This is his genuis idea and now he gets a second term to make sure it all goes as planned.

I would love to know how many others were aware of his plan and helped him get it going. Whoever it was, they got congress to pass a bill that was posted to the congressional website the night before the vote so no one could read it. Nice!

You want to talk about treason. I give you Ben Bernanke. Treasonous traiter!!

The Bernenke Doctrine should have it's own thread huh.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

The Bernanke Doctrine stopped the correction in 2002 only to create a new boom with its required bust in 2008.

0% percent loans created overpriced housing, so if you were trying to help poor people get into home, and they were getting loans for overpriced homes, so how did that help poor people?

Did people benefit from the housing boom? I don't think so. So here is the proof that the the FED creates a boom and then a bust follows inevitably. The bigger the boom the bigger the bust, and they do it over and over again.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by A52FWY

If you notice the dates on that chart...

It takes off right after Nixon takes the US off the Gold Standard...

There's the Federal Reserve's inflation target influence there...

They target a ~2% inflation rate/growth rate...

:shk:

Web of Debt
www.webofdebt.com...
www.webofdebt.com...

Our money system is not what we have been led to believe. The creation of money has been "privatized," or taken over by a private money cartel. Except for coins, all of our money is now created as loans advanced by private banking institutions — including the private Federal Reserve. Banks create the principal but not the interest to service their loans. To find the interest, new loans must continually be taken out, expanding the money supply, inflating prices — and robbing you of the value of your money.

Not only is virtually the entire money supply created privately by banks, but a mere handful of very big banks is responsible for a massive investment scheme known as "derivatives," which now tallies in at hundreds of trillions of dollars. The banking system has been contrived so that these big banks always get bailed out by the taxpayers from their risky ventures, but the scheme has reached its mathematical limits. There isn't enough money in the entire global economy to bail out the banks from a massive derivatives default today. When the investors realize that the "insurance" against catastrophe that they have purchased in the form of derivatives is worthless, they are liable to jump ship and bring the whole shaky edifice crashing down.

Web of Debt unravels the deceptions in our money scheme and presents a crystal clear picture of the financial abyss towards which we are heading. Then it explores a workable alternative, one that was tested in colonial America and is grounded in the best of American economic thought, including the writings of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln. If you care about financial security, your own or the nation's, you should read this book.

Here's a couple of older threads I posted on this subject matter...

The most Important thing you'll never read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
John F. Kennedy said the same thing.... and ended up the same way.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hmmm...interesting...the very end of this article...

Silver: the only real money
carter4freedom.com...

~
Silver was the traditional form of legal tender throughout Americas history. The Constitution delegates the power to coin, not print, silver and gold as money to congress and to set the value of those coins. The dollar was legislated to be made of specific weight and purity of silver. The value of gold coins is to be determined by how much silver they are worth. Congress was never authorized to give the power over money to any central bank or Federal Reserve. All debts owed to the government, domestic or foreign, is to be paid in silver or gold. Congress is allowed to spend in debt as long as the debt is paid in silver or gold. As you can see, silver is and has always been the only real form of money in America.

If we were to trade all of our FRN's for coinage could we escape the "Web of Debt"?

If the Federal Reserve can't produce the weights and measures of those metals...hmmm...where an I going with this?!?

Hmmm...I guess the Fed Res talking Nixon into dropping the Gold Standard shot this down eh?

Sounds Un-Constitutional to me...

[edit on 9/6/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Very simple. Even the people that rely on MSM have an email adress.
Mail them the McFadden speech. Let common sense work its way into their minds from there.

Avoid "missionaring"

Greetings from Germany

BTW: The problems you have in the US are similar to ours. Every country has its own "Fed".
Theres your root of all evil.
Time to stop pointing fingers randomly and start naming names (of the owners for example and demand audit s(veeeery severe ones)).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join