It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Were Warned. Our Parents didnt listen. It's time to pay

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I love how the Liberals & the Kool Aid Gang act like they care so much about poor people but yet never look into this. I had a friend whom believed all the MSM crap about Ron Paul until I challenged Him on it. Unlike idiotic Americans He actually started digging into the man and He was amazed. He called me up three months later talking about the FED.

He made one comment that stuck with me. He said if You really cared about the poor people You would give them honest money. We have seen the dollar decline almost 50% since 2000 and it was due to financing government corruption, wars, & social programs gone wrong. So even though I have worked my tail off I have had my money stolen from me also without me knowing about it. Whats the point of getting a 4% raise every year if the crooks inflate the currency 6% to 8% every year.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nothing ever gets accomplished by educating the masses. It only gets accomplished when a minority takes command. The sheep will follow.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ColdSteel

well put

simple but well thought out

we control our destiny not anyone else

f### them

Sick of it all

WAKE the F### up

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I love how the right tries to blame obama for everything!
Including being broke!
It clearly started eons ago.
If the banker bailouts arent enough of a clue that being liberal
or conservative doesnt matter, then you really are asleep.
EVERY administration has catered to the ultra rich and will continue.
Time to wake up and smell the -ironically too big to fail- banker bailout coffee!
Does it really need to be any more obvious?

S & F!

Why not just send your money right to them and avoid the middleman?
We know no different. Its called greed. And we are addicted to it.
EVERYTHING revolves around banking in this country!
Why does this still not register to most?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
WoW, so it's been happening for at least 70 years.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
About a century of robber barons running the world... is it me, or do they suck wind?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
McFadden was poisoned not once, but twice. The second time did the trick. These illuminati/satanist/nazi/commie bastards are the epitome of true evil.

But it's not over by a long shot. If we can get some military leaders with some balls....and I know they exist. I know there are some higher-ups that are not indoctrinated and let the PC-bullshyte roll off them, and are in love with the TRUE AMERICA, and know the evil that exists lurking here and abroad. They know because they can smell it, feel it and see it. They have to. I know these men exist. If they exist here in the civilian population, then they exist in the military. They just need the right moment to totally throw out this evil and corrupt federal government, and restore it back to it's true existence as a Constitutional Republic.

Let me say....if there are military leaders out there right now (hopefully reading) that will do this, you will see literally millions of Americans aligning themselves with them, in addition to whatever military personnel is ready to fight corruption and evil both domestic and foreign and ready to do battle to the absolute death to return this country back to THE PEOPLE, and free humanity the world over from satanic clutches.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE, MILITARY LEADERS!?!?!?! We are sick of these politicians as civilians. You see it! Look at the town halls!!! I bet you are as sick of them as we are, too. Sending you and your men to fight insane wars for all out greed at your expense of blood, sweat and tears. YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE! You don't fight for America, you fight for these goddamned corrupt politicians and their big money backers (banks, lobbyists, drug runners, etc etc.) Is that what you wanted in your military career?

We civilians need your help! Protect us from enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC! We will be there with you, you can take that to the bank (as long as it's not a federal reserve bank!)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

Do you think it's possible for a military man to get into a high enough position to overthrow the Government without being part of the game?

I'm asking your opinion, not saying it's impossible, although I think it's highly unlikely.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
reply to post by PenandSword

Do you think it's possible for a military man to get into a high enough position to overthrow the Government without being part of the game?

I'm asking your opinion, not saying it's impossible, although I think it's highly unlikely.

Im not looking for a Pakistani/Cuban style dictatorship
I understand what you mean though.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
[edit on 5-9-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What is lurking in the shadows is slowly coming into the light, what emerges we may not like but we will be ready for it.

There are men in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them!

Watching,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
All this info needs to be assimilated into an easily understood short concise book and given out for free. Especially to enlisted men.

Maybe a website created with a very conscise pdf that we can all download print out and distribute?

I have often asked myself where are our Marines,the enemy is within.

Most of us here can see it. I have basically made myself a target to tptb screaming this type stuff to all who will listen but a massive co-ordinated effort is needed,now. S&F great posts everybody.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You all live in a fantasy!? I've been in the military for over 20yrs. What you are implying is treason. The respect that those of us have for our NATION and the current sitting president is something that some of you will never understand. If you want to change things, do it like all those that have done so in the past. Get involved with our current government. Be relentless, but respectful of our laws. I've seen presidents come and go during my service, some I have not agreed with, yet I would die for any of them in the line of duty. Don't become Timothy McViegh.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by latinlover

"Yours is not to reason why yours is but to do or DIE"

If your an example of the train of thought in our military today then we are in big trouble when the sitting president tells you to start shooting the resistors who are being relentless (as you put it) and still within the laws but just disagree with country killing polices.

I hope all you are is a messcook and the only weapon you have to fire is a spoon full of runny potatoes,get a girp Rambo.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OK...so probably more than 50% of the subscribers know this to a large extent.

SO what do you propose?

Act civilized and discuss this some more?

Where are the solutions? Where is the outrage?!!! Should we wait for someone in power to stand up on our behalf?

I think most have accepted their demise. It is inevitable that which is about to occur. The PTB will have us fighting each other, before we DARE fight them.

Mark my words.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well I was in awe as I read this. It was like reading about todays day and age, this is scary and they tried to warn us and nobody listened. WOW

I was just talking to a co-worker today and we were discussing the Federal Reserve. She didnt believe some of things I said so I am emailing her the link to this right after I finish typing. She is someone I know will read it...I just emailed her about the Codex Alumentarius, this one will really get her attention. Thanks for posting...S&F!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I really dont think the "idiotic Americans" part was necessary
I dont know where you are from but not all Americans are idiots.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Not a cook, an "expert" shot is what I am. By relentless, I meant persistence in your discourse about dissatisfaction with current state of affairs. I am not the mindless robot that you think all military people are. The fact still remains that to ask a current military member to betray his country is to participate conspiracy to overthrow the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join