It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Children Will Be Swine Flu Vaccine Guinea Pigs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
British Children Will Be Swine Flu Vaccine Guinea Pigs For Pharma

UK Government Vaccines Director David Salisbury

'British Children Will Be Swine Flu Vaccine Guinea Pigs For Pharma

UK Government Vaccines Director David Salisbury - Intent To Deadly Supply

Children will be injected with the vaccine before it has been fully tested
Children and babies with under lying health conditions will get the new swine flu vaccine before it has even passed clinical trials, it emerged last night. Fears were raised the drug is being rushed through before it has been properly tested on vulnerable groups such as babies, putting lives at risk. The Department of Health confirmed last night that none of the 900 children taking part in safety tests are believed to be under three but babies with health problems will be among the first to get the vaccine. The concerns follow reports that youngsters prescribed anti-viral drug Tamiflu have suffered side effects worse than swine flu itself. Do we really need a mass vaccination programme for an illness which is relatively mild in most people and has caused fewer deaths than seasonal flu?
Martyn Brown, Daily Express'

Read more here and please flag to get as much attention as possible.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Cheers,

Aelf

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Aelfrede]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
well they better stay away from my lil sis otherwise they'll see a baseball bat coming at their face on a light note vaccines should be tested much more, is there no law on certain time limits on testings ?

star and flagged .

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I know. It just seems that they make and change the rules as they go along.
Scary stuff.

Aelf

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Another article 'British Children Under Threat From Untested Swine Flu Vaccine':

holyhormones.com...

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
yeah right British government has no plans in using that vaccine in mass vaccinations...however if u said Australians......

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Does anyone know WHEN and WHERE they will begin the mass vaccinations so that everyone can monitor what happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

An interesting read but personally I don't believe the article because though the British government are fools and low-life liars they are not stupid (I wish they were).

For instance I am a very easy going chap but if someone in government decided to turn my children into a guinea pigs I would refuse to allow it under all conditions, and I would also be extremely vocal and enraged. If they threatened me to comply I would simply pack up and bug out with thoughts of how to get back at them uttermost in my thoughts.

No lying, self serving and utterly corrupt scum-sucking politician is going to decide what is good for my child, and if these "people" tried to take that responsibility away from me they had better be prepared to shoot me dead because arrest would not stop me from becoming a dedicated enemy of my state if a needle is plunged into my children against my wishes.

If that is how I feel (a mellow kind of guy) then I can see the country becoming very angry and that is not a good. Just look how the country side alliance kicked off when the hunting ban came into effect. Now imagine that same scenario translated to all the parents in the country who love their children.

The British government is dirty and fraudulent for sure, they are not suicidal and they love abusing power, therefore I think the article at this time little more than fiction because power would be taken away from them if they tried that nonsense in Britain.

Of course I am keeping my eyes open in regards to mandatory vaccinations as I trust my government about as much as I trust a rotting nest of politicians (house of commons).

[edit on 01/09/2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Oh yeah? Not my kids, matey, i'll tell you that for nothing!

And, if it turns out we have no choice, or are forced to (held down and jabbed), i'll let it be known here and now, that if anything negative happens to my family, i will hunt down the criminals responsible, regardless if it takes 50 years, i'll have my vengeance...and they'll sincerely wish they had never been born.

Let them legislate against being sued, littigation would be the last thing on my mind. Skinning alive, drawn and quartered, now there's real compensation...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Connect the dots...

Pharmaceutical companies
+Lobbyists
+Politicians
+Governments
+Media Programming
+Human Fear

= Extreme Global Profits

This virus was engineered and the plan is now in motion to profit from it as much as possible.

But I dont know why they are testing it on kids, and I dont know why they have made the vaccine poisonous.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hmm Mega profits now, and continued profits later, from the victims of this plague in a syringe as millions go on to develop cancers, asthma, neurological injuries etcetera.

But if that's all it was, it would be bad enough..but what we are seeing worldwide now, is an orchestrated effort, to totally eradicate any semblance of human rights left to the populations.

As of now, there are a growing number of countries and states in the US that have mandatory vaccination laws, enacted through the whim of a single person. This means should you have the nerve to tell them where to go, your life, at least your normal everyday life - comes to an end. From the refusal point onward, you will be treated like a criminal.

You can go to jail, you can be taken away on cattle cars, (Plus shackles) to unspecified 'secure detention facility' AKA concentration camps.

Any appointed person, can arrest you, search you (internally, if they decide to) detain you, and a whole host of other powers, all without a warrant, and all based on 'suspicion' of an infection, or put another way...ANYONE, anyone at all, can be pick up and arrested, incarcerated, and forced to undergo body searches, medical examinations, medically invasive treatment, or else go to an unspecified detention camp, for an unspecified amount of time.

Oh, and the cherry on the top is: Should any one of these state appointed personnel happen to injure or maim or kill you during any of these procedures, they have been given immunity from criminal or civil prosecution. They can hurt you or kill you, and not just from the poison jab either, and they cannot be touched...legally.

I'm sure most of you on here know all this already...i needed the rant.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I see the Devil's hand in all this. Say I am naive or delusional, but when you see the great potential for harm, well.

The people in control are not being rational, it's like they were under a spell or had been driven mad.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I agree with you apart from that bit about the devil as I am an atheist but the devil can mean many things to many people and I call the devil the contempt government holds for its people in this context.

It seems to me that power has corrupted those in power to such an extent that they no longer see us as humans anymore, worthy of the same respect and regard that is demanded of us by our so called law makers and governmental leaders.

We are educated and urged to show regard for others and to work hard to make better lives for ourselves and our families but perhaps the reality is that we are urged to work hard and to show regard for others, and to respect the law because that mindset allows those in power to maintain a tighter control over us as they milk us like cud munchers via ever rising taxes, value added taxes and the fuel pump.

When they decide that the time is right to tighten the screw and really get us worried some lowlife following orders releases a bio weapons into our living spaces. Its not as if we have not already been set on a path to eternal warfare, they want us scared and confused too. They are really pushing the boat out these years.

"Your son/daughter did not die in vain, he/she was a true patriot who died for freedom."

You get the general drift. These words or similar are said on the news a lot now and as a former soldier, every time I hear them or read them I feel my stomach twist with anger because people are certainly dying but for democracy and freedom? I think not.

Government don't even have the good grace to let us in on the big secret that our good men and woman are dying for. They spin it as a war on terror or a war for democracy but to my mind the whole business harks back to the times when war was waged for titles, land and a misguided sense of honour/glory.

Did we ever really leave the feudal age? Have they decided that now we have been softened up and fatigued by a never ending war that now they can implement the next stage of some black plan and throw a bio weapon into the mix as part of a means to an end?

I get this sinking feeling, a feeling I just cannot shake that some are laughing hard while the rest of us chase our tails and worry for our future and our childrens future in this "brave new world".

[edit on 01/09/2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

new topics

top topics

join