It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Logo on Google homepage - WHY??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I suppose you could define the whole situation as an "unexplained phenomenon".

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cagalli
I have it too! Sept 4.. www.google.com

Pretty cool logo! I like how the flying saucer is abducting the O.

hhmm.....abducting the O
obama?
orgasms?
oranges?
OVERLORD??? AS IN SKEPTIC OVERLORD!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

"ONE LETTER CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE"

that's what comes to my mind for several years now...
there's a huge mystery in the history of the above

and just image: THEY would hijack the 'G' next !?
They would have a 'G o' .. at US
and we would just 'o gle' more

LOVE IT! Well dONE. GOoD [N/L]ight!

[edit on 5/9/2009 by guard]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Was there this many pages of tripe on St Paddy's day when there was a Leprechaun on the Google page?

Good friggen grief !!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Hi there, its Saturday 5th Sep 2009 here in New Zealand. I have noticed that todays google logo shows a UFO beaming a light on the "O" of google!!

When i scroll over it, there is no explanation coming up at all.

When you click on it it takes you to a search for "unexplained phenomenon".

Its quite bazaar, cos usually when you scroll over the google symbol it will tell you why the logo is there.

Any suggestions?

[img]
[/img]

G.

Well with the red-white-and blue byssus hyphae filament angel-hair fibers having woven their tabernacle over the membrane of the brains of the people undergoing what they call 'morgellons syndrome'... all of them having symptoms that parallel Shekinah.. or kundalini symptoms....or Buraq.. whatever you want to call it...
....the Feast of the Tabernacle (Sukkot) just around the corner.. Oct 2nd to the 10th... (dc nuke warned of on 11th)
'Operation Garden Plot' ready with fema camps... the worshippers of Zeus readying the ancient mass slaughter of SWINE just before/during/after the feast......

Id think that many people who have been changing into christhood (biologically/spiritually not the convoluted backward religion)...will be 'tribulated' up and out of here via massive Navy TR-3B delta crafts before all hell breaks loose pandemically / civil war-ly / and global war-ly...
oh and don't forget the zombie outbreak

suck em up and let them rest and complete the change while the world goes into utter chaos ....
preserve and nurture the merchandise that's been gestating in the 'pregnant lady' (the US because of it's massive genetic diversity and RECOMBINED, REUNITED gene pools)....and then bring em back in 2012/2013 to save the world... hell i wouldn't be suprised if Jacko was leading the packo.

hell maybe the morgellons people will be brought to camps with special facilities to facilitate the metamorphosis... phoenix style...
flames in a tomb style..

sounds like a plan stan.

oh and goggle likes to give little in-the-know hints here and there...
like they had a few mo. ago..a pheoenix firebird logo right when that phoenix crop circle popped up.. but it was also Stravinsky's birthday (who wrote firebird)... but it's many classical composer's birthdays all the time and they don't do tributes on front page graphic to them... every single time at least..
was an excuse to hint at the metaphor of the phoenix about to 'burn'.. then rise from it's ashes...
as such will the US during this change...

the veil.. the tabernacle.. are woven of red white and blue byssus (fungal hyphae) fibers...
this veil and this tabernacle are within the skull.
the skull is the resting room the most holy of holies ..of where the ark of the covenant is erected... within the solomon's temple.... the human body.. where new jerusalem is created... the future body of the divine.... with "streets of gold" (nerves of gold) .. and a river flowing down the middle.. the river of life.. (the spinal column)... with the tree of life .. the new nervous system

new bodies.. technologically engineered from the holy template through ultra biology... to merge with nature/god in order to perceive all dimension.

BOO YAAAAA

so goggle with an abducting UFO mysterious graphic out of nowhere for no apparent reason?

feast of the tabernacle starts one month from now bitchezzzz!!!
this is the celebration of the success of the erected new bodies.. creation of the ark of the covenant within.

but this is all going to go in one ear and out the other with people... because you can't possibly imagine what i'm saying is true huh?

lulz...

-

[edit on 5-9-2009 by prevenge]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I looked up the owner of Google who is : Eric Shmidt...This is what I found on him....

Eric is a member of President Obama's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. He was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 2006 and inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences as a fellow in 2007. Eric also chairs the board of the New America Foundation.

Source: www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

hhhmmmm... intersting. will have to look into this.

check this out -

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The new doodle has flummoxed web users because it does not appear to represent a specific event or launch, both of which are the usual reasons behind special Google doodle

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
the owner probably got abducted (j/k)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mystery solved! Find out why Google used a doodle of a UFO on its search engine

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It takes you to a page that has the top 10 unexplained phenomenons. There was a link to this page and it listed Number 7 as UFOS. In my opinion it should have been number 1. I mean they put big foot and deja view before UFOS, so you know that whoever wrote this article had no idea what unexplained phenomenon meant. I found The same article but with a much more categorized sequence.

Here is the link:

www.newsnidea.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hmm, it's very strange indeed. The Unexplained Phenomenon people don't seem to know why the logo is of a UFO and thus was not of their doing.

One of the comments on an article in the Telegraph website says that it's a UFO because a field of UFOs flew over Moscow on the 3rd of September.

Google might be planning some sort of conspiracy!

Gosh darn, this doesn't make sense. I'm confused

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
this is what i found, quite interesting vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When I read what chadwickus wrote and the meaning..........."All your base are belong to us" something popped into my head.

I think it might have been in a thread about patches or emblems and about Space Command that Zorgon had awhile back. Terry McKinnon and what he found.

I also received a e-mail from someone I will not name who is up there but it basically said to, "listen closely, you will hear it coming" this was about Disclosure.

Something is up and when it comes to Google I remember them being with the big wig Elitest at the G something Summit.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"With a clue on Google's Twitter page reading "All your O are belong to us", a take on a quote from the game "Zero Wing", many now believe the mystery UFO logo was intended to celebrate the game's 20th anniversary yesterday.

"The phrase “All your base are belong to us”, a poorly-translated line from a Japanese video game, popped up in all kinds of internet jokes. So why is Google reviving the gag now? Well the game the line is taken from, Zero Wing, was first released in Japan on September 5, 1989 - 20 years ago yesterday. " "

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Seen it too , nice logo , I'm waiting for the alien logo
prhaps on 21 dec 2012?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

[edit on 9-9-2009 by giagni]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Today's Google Doodle shows a crop circle formation....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'll admit this is a bit strange since this is the second time they have used a U.F.O. theme in the last 2 months. I'll do a bit of digging to see what i can find.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
not sure if this has been posted yet but we have crop circles on the au homepage today - for a looksie click here: google australia

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

They did a special for Tesla's birthday.
Probably Halloween was the first or Thanksgiving.

They got the current beam coming up from the earth right
but the beam continues off the top.
The saucer just "transmits" itself all over the place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join