It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythbusters Blocked From Revealing RFID Myths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I used to get GCN "Government Computing News" magazine until a few months ago. They where still fighting internally about the viability of any deployment yet.

The people that represent the manufacturing and development, and the bureaucratic's wanted it now. They stand to make $$$

The security and technology saavy agencies said no way, not ready at all.

So inside the actual development there is much controversy.

Hard to say what will actually happen. Albrecht said some time ago that China already distributed more than a million RFIDs embedded in clothing. I have not heard any impact from that. Yet.

ZG

[edit on 9/1/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The whole rfid thing is just another step in controlling the populace. It doesn't make any difference if it has vulnerabilities, it doesn't make any differenence if you want to participate or not. when the PWB decide you'll get it, you'll get it. That's the whole story in a nutshell.

You already have a prototype program being developed by the government for the control of the populace with the H1N1 scare. You WILL get the shot, or be arrested and put in confinement camps, or jail till you comply. After all---it's for your own good. read the web sites on the h1N1 program. States are developing the legal structure to force compliance as each day passes. Look at what Massachusetts is doing. All states will eventuually comply. Do you think they will let something as small as the Constitution stand in their way?? Not likely.

The same applies for the rfid. Can you people not see the logical progression of the "plan"??? If not, you will see it when they make it mandatory. it's just a matter of time, and it's all for our own good and safety, they don't ever forget to tell us that.. Everything's connected, nothing is left to chance, the "plan " has been initiated.

Remember, there's a pattern here, and it's all coming together real soon. You have been warned.......

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is just how easy it is...

As I've mentioned previously on this topic, it's so easy that we'll all be able to hack each others' lives effortlessly. Don't get that blasted chip! And mind the "vaccines" too. Nanobots can build things without you even knowing about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The implant that will be widely used is a combination of RFID, Biometric technology, and GPS. It will be instantly disabled and investigated if removed or tampered with. It won't be nearly that easy when everyone has one...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I was perusing the internet and found this :

Zeno Bank : DIGA : Digital Angel

A technology company, which provides radio frequency identification and global positioning system technologies that enable the rapid and accurate identification, location tracking and condition monitoring of people, animals and high-value assets.

..and I found this...

Zeno Bank : CHIP : Verichip

The company is engaged in the marketing of VeriMed Health Link system for rapidly and accurately identifying people who are unconscious, confused or unable to communicate at the time of medical treatment.

Of course, you can just do what I did the last time I was checking into this and go to the Government website of the Security and Exchange Commission.

Security and Exchange Commission : Digital Angel : DIGA

...and here's their partner in crime...

Security and Exchange Commission : Verichip : CHIP

Both corporations have corporate headquarters in Del Ray Beach, Florida, about 2 to 3 hours away from me.

VeriChip Corporate Office

1690 South Congress Avenue

Suite 200

Delray Beach, Florida 33445

Toll Free: 1-800-970-CHIP

Ph: 561-805-8008
Fax: 561-805-8001[/url]

[edit on 1-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for posting those links! I was talking about those companies and the combination implant in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are a huge number of selling points for the combination RFCHIP, Biometric, and GPS implant. It WILL be accepted by the majority eventually, and then imposed on the remaining minority.

These implants can interface with smart houses and smart appliances to create absolute statistics, for many huge multinational corporations, who have an extremely active interest and investment in these technologies.Absolute Statistics and Preventative Technology will merge as the driving forces behind implementing combined implant technology.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by maus80]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
For goodness sake, they use these chips in people who have dementia and Alzheimer's and some seizure conditions that are severe.

There isn't one emoticon in that little section that I could use properly right now.

Maybe this one:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You certainly find some pretty interesting stuff. I'm reading the Digital Angel site now. Thanks for this.

Awesome stuff... found what I just edited out.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Please stop taking credit cards as an example of how "faulty" the chip is. It's not the chip's fault, it's the system how credit cards work.
If you want to prove it's insecurity then try hacking a debit card or and ID-card.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
For goodness sake, they use these chips in people who have dementia and Alzheimer's and some seizure conditions that are severe.

There isn't one emoticon in that little section that I could use properly right now.

Maybe this one:

I think you need to do a little more research and reading on this topic.

It started with "chip'ing" your cute little dog, moved on to prisoners and Law Enforcement, dementia and Alzheimer's patients next, and once all of those are done, they will look at you and wonder why you will not cooperate with them when they want to implant it in you.

I have been investigating, researching, and digging through information on this for years, and have created extensive threads on this very topic, ravenshadow13.

This is as well all linked to this Healthcare Reform through legalese and buried in language about "identity theft" and Medical Records.

It is basically a way to guarantee information databases everywhere you turn.

It will as well sync up to your credit cards, driver's license, Social Security Card, and a host of other information that can be scanned and sorted.

Oh, and guess what else?

Once all of that is done, and the entire system is up and running full tilt ahead, if you disagree with the Government and are seen as a troublemaker, they can deny you food, deny you money, and deny you the right to work, as well as labeling you as a terrorist, a person of interest, or whatever the term is they decide to use later, and everywhere this device is accepted, you will be turned away.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Who needs Mythbusters?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTracker66
I didt't know MythBusters were going to do conspircies on their show

I believe I remember Alex Jones mentioning that they did a 9/11 conspiracy episode also. I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Solution to all ID chips...

Get a black van... build in a BIG Tesla coil... and charge execs $1,000.00 per pop to wipe em clean

Works on those chips too

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A simple way to block anyone from getting info. from anything in your wallet that has an RFID chip is to put a Trojan Magnum in your wallet. It blocks the signal. Found out about it by accident, when my SMART stopped working. The SMART cards have a powerful chip, which is usually readable without even taking it out of a wallet or purse, just holding the wallet/purse over the scanner.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My friends husband was telling me that the RFID chips have some kind of system in place that if you try to remove one your self it could make you ill or even kill you.
Can any one confirm this? It makes sense, allot of people after having gotten it will probably change their mind. then what?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
At the 2009 Las Vegas Blackhat/Defcon convention there was an RFID reader with a camera. RFID tags only have numbers, it's useless for ID theft without a name. However it is possible to analyze the number and identify what type of ID or card the number belongs to. When Blackhat announced they had collected RFID and photo info from the attendees, and they could identify federal IDs, the crowd went pale (takes the fun out of the spot the fed game). I'm sure the Feds didn't like the fact they could be identified, and their federal ID facility access cards could be duplicated.

Blackhat www.blackhat.com...
Feds alarmed at Blackhat www.wired.com...
ZDnet blogs.zdnet.com...
RFidiot rfidiot.org...
Bruce Schneier - Tracking Automobiles Through their Tires
www.schneier.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Dbriefed]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sounds to me that the fans then need to do the show and pop it up on all the video sites for them to watch.

It gets the point out there and keeps them out of the dog house so to speak.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by quackers

There is zero chance of the UK population standing in line to be chipped.

3000 people in the UK lined up at a nightclub to volunteer to get chipped for VIP entry and drink specials!!

Don't underestimate the gullibility of the population in any country!! I would like to think that the Southern US states would rebel in a pinch, but in reality I know that the majority will get the chip if it is required for Medicare, Social Security, or Welfare. Then the working middle class will get it to provided for their kids. Then the young parents will get it in their babies at the encouragement of the doctors. Pretty soon, it will just be a few of us loonies that don't have it!

Yep I'm 100% with getready on this one. Chipping in the UK will definitely require a different approach to the US, but many people will still accept it. We will be 'incentivised' to get it. We'll get a carrot while Americans will get a stick.

I forsee 'loyalty point scheme' facsimiles, bonuses, queue jumping privileges, coupons, discounts for dental and eye care, the list goes on. It's already happening with 'chipped' passports which have strangely risen in price so much that they are now as expensive if not more so than the proposed 'chipped' ID card scheme, thereby eliminating the strongest argument the sheeple of UK and the main stream media had against it.

Kids in schools are growing up indoctrinated into accepting this. A number of schools here already fingerprinted children without parental permission or knowledge and now they cannot purchase food from the school canteens without fingerprint verification.

As the annihilation of international travel is one of their goals, we will eventually see governments all over the world requiring people to be chipped if they want to be allowed through immigration/passport control.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Well that must be quite some ways off then as the government cannot even get a national id card off the ground. If they cannot manage that, just how easy do you think it will be to get the public to agree to be chipped. Slim to none. There is not even a push for chipping here, certainly not as is perceived in the US.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

It doesn't matter if they want it or not, this is the technology that large corporations are investing in. Appliance manufacturers especially want absolute statistics, and it is very important to them to standardize the use of networked chips in all appliances and their users. Market research is worth big money, with absolute statistics being the golden goose.

People will want it, it's being developed and implemented now, and it will be considered high-end luxury and convenience made available to the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join