It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons everyone will WANT The Chip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We can all be sure that wide-scale microchip implants are on their way. It is also likely that a majority of US citizens will forget the freedoms once granted to them by their Constitution and Bill of Rights, and to every citizen of the republic for which they were created.

When they do this, they will democratically enforce their will on the minority who still appose this technology. By this time there will be strictly limited legal and religious reasons to reject implant technology, and there will be a media, advocacy, and strong lobbying campaign to enforce total population emplimentation.

In order to be better prepared for what anyone who believes they will deny this technology until left with no other choice will face, we need to know how it will be marketed and made desirable to the majority.

I will list here the current ways that I know this technology is being planned, tested, and prepared for mainstream use, along with ways that it will be directly marketed to the public - through job creation, court cases, laws, mainstream news and media, services, and many other ways that we need to start thinking about. These technologies will completely change health care, the judicial system, law enforcement, crime prevention, and of course the basic rights of everyone. Prevention is a keyword here, more specifically, Preventative Technology. You'll be hearing this term a lot in the coming decade.

What is currently planned is so much more than what you may have already heard about, the RF (radio frequency) chip. It is actually a combination of three separate microchip technologies: RF, Biometric, and GPS(global positioning system).

The RF technology:
Capable of storing and transmitting digital information. This information is dynamic and can be updated at any time. It can also store and transmit biometric and GPS information. When used in combination with GPS technology, can provide the ultimate in identity protection, leading to widespread and possibly enforced use as identification and secure digital payment method.

The Biometric Chip:
Capable of detecting an array of health problems, monitoring vital signs, and conducting instant blood tests. These will be sold mostly from a health and emergency prevention angle. It is possible they will be used to monitor children and teens for drug use. They may also be used to prevent driving or operating heavy machinery under the influence. They may also be used in combination with other technologies to safely shut down vehicles and heavy machinery during a health emergency. These will probably also be used in combination with GPS implant coordinates to provide streamlined emergency services.

The GPS function:
Will be fought over, and strongly for, with quite a lot of fervor. The arguments in favor of this technology will include streamlined emergency services, the protection of children, and adults, against kidnapping. The ability to streamline the location and arrest of criminals. Strict adherence to all posted speed limits, enforced by satellite with tickets instantly issued digitally.

It is definitely coming, and if the majority is ever won over, that will be the end of it - so we had better get ahead of the game while we are still at the beginning.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by maus80]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
yea, i have invested hundred dollars in to 'chip' last night, just for fun and see where it goes with obama bill

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes you right, I also think it’s on the way. But the question is how far out?

I disagree with your remark that a Minority will not want to take the Chip. The way I see it, the talk of this “chip” or something Similar is talked about a lot in Christian circles, or at least know of. There is of course a lot of division about exactly what the bible in Revelations 13 vs 16. is talking about and some think its not a literal mark.

Beside the division on the topic, The U.S is made up of about 75% Professing Christians (225 Million) And if this comes about, I’m sure many will be talking a lot more about talking the chip and “maybe” it is the mark of the beast? Can you take the chance and take it?

I heard a very interesting comment as to why the chip system is not good. Its about controlling you. Think about this, You go to the shop and swipe your credit card or debit card. It does not work for whatever reason. You can always pull out cash and buy whatever you buying anyway. No problem. Now you have the chip. Or a no cash system. You now being controlled. There is no other form of payment. You stuck.

I guess if you live in the sticks with farms around you. You might be able to trade chickens for milk and meat etc. but that’s about as good as it going to get.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You invested hundreds in what?

I didn't say anything about an "obama bill", not sure what you mean. The health care aspects of these chips will be heavily sold to the public before they are ever strictly enforced. The idea is to make us want it, not force it on us.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Normally, I would agree with you. I think the chip is the Mark of the Beast. However, last year Sean Hannity had the RFID folks on to talk about the chip and how it can be used in a wrist band only *eye roll* to track children and prevent them from being taken by psychopaths and pedophiles. Sean was very sympathetic and he is a demigod of the middle American Republicans. It's all: you want to keep you kids safe, right? Keeping kids safe is good, right? It's not like some bad old liberal wants to put it in your kids its the friendly old corporate guy.

When they get Fox on board so goes the Christian Conservatives because they trust Fox News.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Even farmers in the sticks use the hospitals, libraries, the postal service, and travel between states. The Real ID Act passed and the Pass ID Act likely will too.

I agree that maybe Christians and other religious groups would strongly rebel against these technologies being forced on them, but I am certain that they could be won over to consider implant technology extremely valuable.

This is coming sooner than later, so please consider flagging this thread. It's something we should all be talking about.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by maus80]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The problem i see with the chip is that people will end up killng others just to get thier chip it would just be brutal identity theft.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChameleonCircuit

That is definatley a real possibility. Kudos for bringing that up. Not to mention eventually a technique will become available to "hack" these RFID's to be able to switch idents at will.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If your chip was removed it would be disabled pending investigation. It wouldn't be nearly that easy.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Great thread Maus80, very informative and thought-provoking! S&F. There's so many ways it can go, it's just endless. Now you chip your dog so if it's lost you can find it. We'll chip criminals so we can track them and alleviate prison overcrowding (coming very soon). We know the PTB want the chip BAD. Christianity is not growing the US however, I doubt more than half, say a 150 million are practicing as such. Still I'm not sure they would as a bloc try to stop it. How do we stop it? Make enough sci-fi movies until people are scares !#$#less? I dunno, but I sure hope we can figure it out because I don't want my grandkids to ever get anything like that under their skin.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd

That is definatley a real possibility. Kudos for bringing that up. Not to mention eventually a technique will become available to "hack" these RFID's to be able to switch idents at will.

We can, or ooops I mean, people can already do this. Some of the hacker tricks have been in the media. Some of the newer techniques are still being discovered by um... people I will say.

RFID was hacked the moment it stepped out the door. It was never designed to be secure. They don't care if the hacker can switch idents because it's not to protect anyone. It's just to get you chipped.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Really nothing is more important that Being able to detect, disable and hack RFIDs. I will not be chipped ever!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I believe the quickest way to get the majority of people with little resistance is to tie the chip to government benefits. If you want your benefits, you gotta get chipped.

Sounds silly till you remember how they got people to switch from check to direct deposit.

Another quick way is to make it a fad. This would work well on the younger ones.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Meh.. at some point, technology will get ahead of all these wild conspiracy theories. Sure, I guess some of these could be super secret, villain-like plots to control or kill everyone, but more likely, they are convenience and advancement. Microchips are nothing. Soon the cyberpunk-like ideas of doing all your computing (or hacking) and socializing and meetings will all be done via implants. It's coming. Mark of the beast. Yea.. ok, whatever.. considering the majority of folks on this board don't even believe in God, I find that rather ironic. Government control? Maybe. Who knows. I personally think the government has a hard enough time balancing the checkbook and not stepping on their own foot to worry about global domination via implants.

Technological advancement will come. And a lot of it will be very helpful and amazing. Some will be dangerous. But such is life as always.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I agree, I don't want the next generation to have to deal with this, but it is inevitable. If it were normalized for them, who knows how much they would resist it, if at all?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
haha i know people are gonna be linin up in droves

stupid.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

I agree that it's stupid, but it is completely real and it is coming.

There are plenty of ways to get people to line up for this tech, I'll list some more...

RFID Implant -

Can interface with smart homes, smart appliances including computers, smart vehicles and GPS systems, all kinds of stores, gyms and exercise equipment, the internet, cellphones, video games, public transit, public libraries, border crossings, post offices, toll booths, and tanning beds.

Will allow retail stores to offer discounts for customers participating in their RF shopping membership programs.

Can prevent numerous crimes that require a lot of time and labor, while also streamlining punishment and payment for non-violent crimes.

Biometric Chip -

Can prevent accidental overdose.

Can send instant health updates to your computer, television, cellphone, or any other lifechip compatible interface.

Are able to alert parents of health issues with their children. This will be a strong selling point. Stories in the news will range from instant response to anaphylactic shock, to preventing diabetic coma, to life saving alerts of accidental drowning.

Can completely put an end to all driving/operating heavy machinery under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Are able to interface with hospital tech to prevent and drastically reduce misdiagnosis, incorrect medication, and many other hospital errors, also including pharmacy errors.

GPS Implant Technology:

Can create a digital travel log mapping every coordinate ever visited on earth, also providing directions on how to return.

Can send instant local emergency updates including nearby fires, explosions, natural disasters and so on to your computer, television, cellphone, or any other PLD compatible interface.

Provide absolute digital coordinates as proof in court cases where location of suspect at time of crime is crucial.

Ensure that all students remain on school grounds at all times unless checked out of the PLD system.

Can interface with smart homes, smart appliances, all signed and approved PLD systems.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Technological advancement will come. And a lot of it will be very helpful and amazing. Some will be dangerous. But such is life as always.

And most developed nations, especially the USA, have a majority of citizens that tend to be reactionary, instead of proactive, and this plays into the hands of the groups that want to control them.

The reason I started this thread is to point out that there are many ways that microchip implants will be "marketed" to people of all ages. It is much better to know all of the issues on both sides while the circus act is still in training. There couldn't be a better time than now to start paying close attention.

I've seen quite a few you of you talking about how hollywood films can serve as a warning or foreshadow natural or planned events.

Well I grew up in the eighties, and a lot of the movies I watched throughout my childhood centered around artificial intelligence, and implantable technology. Cyborgs were a popular theme at the time, and the theme in most of these films was that it is important not to let powerful technologies loose on an unsuspecting population, especially when the power behind those technologies is government or evil corporations, or worst-case scenario, both.

AI has since evolved into Digital Intelligence, and just might save all of us dangerous organic minds from ourselves. Those of us who watch these things are a lot more afraid of the cyborg matrix than the terminator, I can tell you that. I can't wait until the internet is smart enough to tell us how to keep microchips out of our bodies.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The "mark" (as in to mark) of the beast.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I think that you are wrong to say that most people on this board don't even believe in God, I believe that most people on this board DO BELIEVE in a "God" or a greater power call it what you will but don't believe in "Organised Religion" which is in effect just mass manipulation and mind control.
The chip WILL come and you won't be able to do ANYTHING if you don't have it, security doors, at banks, apartment buildings etc will be controlled by it, the pump at the gas station will not pump gas unless it has scanned your chip, the gates to your childs school will stay shut unless they are chipped (NO EDUCATION), you will not be carrying cash around nor will you need a wallet for credit cards/drivers licnce etc, all of this information will be contained within this device and ALL OF LIFE WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THIS THING THAT THEY WANT TO IMPLANT IN OUR BODIES!

[edit on 1/9/09 by wiser3]

<<   2  3 >>

join