It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mir Space Station UFO Video (NASA verses Russian)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i was watching the Secret NASA Transmissions Video which was produced by Martyn Stubbs and it shows a UFO at the Mir Space Station. this UFO video seems to have two different versions.

as we all can see in Martyn's video , one version is from the Russian control room and supposedly a News reporter that was there recording video captured this and it leaked out ! the Russian version is clear and the other version released by NASA is distorted with mega contrast and it looks like they are trying to make it hard to see the UFO's.

watch at 1:07 in this video...

Russian Copy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3aa3921720e.png[/atsimg]

NASA Copy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7255726bd11e.png[/atsimg]

In This Video @ 1:44 You Can See The Sequence Is On The Russian Control Room Screen

See The NASA Version Here

so what does this mean ? how can this be possible ? it is the same exact footage but there is obviously something extra added to the NASA version? are they trying to hide the UFO by doing this ?

many other examples exist of this same thing where a UFO shows up in the video and the Contrast or Gain is turned up and the picture is Ruined.

what do you think about this ? i believe NASA is trying desperately to cover up the fact that UFO's are being seen out in space. the NWO creeps that own NASA do not want us to have the same information as they do about E.T.'s...they believe they are royalty and this is privileged knowledge for them only. this is why they are hiding this from us !

[edit on 31-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The question I've always wondered is, if NASA can put a man on the moon then why can't they put decent high def cameras on the shuttle??

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wait a minute....

Am I missing something here?

How can there be two versions? I mean did the Russians have a space craft also up there at the same time and recorded the video from the same location?
Or are we discussing a simple video quality issue from two different sources?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

well i believe they do have high definition cameras but they try to limit what they show you during these missions. it's like their hiding something.

in this video the Astronauts start talking about an object at their 10 o'clock position and the picture is no doubt been ruined on purpose with the way it is flashing.

obfuscation techniques ? i think so

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

How can there be two versions?

million dollar question

the Russian footage is supposedly leaked video from the control center there. if this is the same feed as the NASA version...NASA got some explaining to do

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Or or can be as simple as one version was copied a million times, compressed, re-compressed, used in paranoid videos and the like.....

I mean, seriously...I can go out and find multiple copies of most any video on the internet and find small to large discrepancies between the posted qualities, and I'm not talking about UFO videos either. I don't think this is a conspiracy at all.

Plus, there is no real definitive source of either video, so that leads people to any conclusion they want to make, and if your into paranoid stuff, well then I guess it is part of some super secret conspiracy or something.

Plus, how can you take seriously some idiotic video that shows you some typical space crap, with a caption on the screen that states "Russian Alien Contact Confirmed!!!" Gimme a break. This isn't confirmation of that, and to stretch it into that shows a willful embrace of ignorance. You guys should be better than that by now.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hi ITF ,

Or or can be as simple as one version was copied a million times

you don't really believe that do you ?

it seems de Nile aint just a river in Egypt

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Wow you in some serious denial my friend..its proably swamp gas

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Staying with rockets was a big disappointment.
I was in a company that was to be among the bidders for the Shuttle.
One guy showed me what finally won and thought that there must be
secrets we will never discover.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
UFO's Show Up and Wooop there goes the Camera !

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
NASA, about their videos:
Keep away from the star ships, they don't exist.

ME:
How much longer will we have fun with NASA.
More of a joke than a guy with alien puppets looking through a window.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

if there's no Starships why the coverup ?

Russian Picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c55c1a966f7.png[/atsimg]
www.youtube.com...

NASA Picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7255726bd11e.png[/atsimg]
www.youtube.com...

Tesla was in contact with Aliens on Mars

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
The question I've always wondered is, if NASA can put a man on the moon then why can't they put decent high def cameras on the shuttle??

First, what mission are we talking about? STS 1? STS 128?
There are differences between the two. When you setup a mission you have to cope with multilple factors, one of them is weight, but the resolution, that you are mentioning, is always the best that we are able to send there: You would be surprised to learn that Cassini, for example, has a lower resolution than the one of your phone, yes, the phone that you are handling right now, unless you bought it it in 1993 or before.
Now, think this way: you have two cameras to setup: a WIDE angle one and a NARROW one.

ciclops.org...
For a detailed description of the Imaging Science Subsystem, its observational capabilities, and the Cassini Imaging Team's science objectives at Saturn, see the Imaging Team's report "Cassini Imaging Science: Instrument Characteristics and Anticipated Scientific Investigations at Saturn," published in 2004 in the journal Space Science Reviews.

Cameras are not there to spot ufos, they are there as part of a program, a scientific one, they get money on the base of their SCIENTIFIC purposes.
Do you really think that they are some bunch of guys unable to distinguish a good camera from a crappy one? Are you thinking that they choose a crappy camera in order to hide stuff? That is a problem that can be fixed otherwise: they stop sharing images and the story ENDS, so people will STOP blaming them of hiding stuff or sharing blurry images: look what Russia did, and what NASA did: NASA gave you the chance to look at the moon in some extremely detailed way, they've mapped the moon at some hight res with clementine, russia gave you thiis:
www.mentallandscape.com...

Uh, now they are going to give to YOU some submetric resolution images of the Moon and i bet that someone will still complain about the quality of the images: did you check this link for example?
www.mapaplanet.org...

NASA's first problem is MONEY, they are being deprived of much money, because there's someone who does NOT understand the importance of exploration, but don't blame them, they have NO faults, trust me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
First, what mission are we talking about? STS 1? STS 128?

STS 1 - #sts001-011-0173

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

NASA's first problem is MONEY, they are being deprived of much money, because there's someone who does NOT understand the importance of exploration, but don't blame them, they have NO faults, trust me.

So if NASA has NO faults why are they using tax payer money to fund WHEELING JESUIT UNIVERSITY? $11.5 million would but a nice camera

NASA Funds WJU Center to Develop Astronomy, Earth Science Courses

The grant is one of nine proposals NASA is funding for a total of $11.5 million over two years, the space agency announced this week. The selected proposals illustrate innovative approaches to using NASA-themed content in support of secondary-level teaching and learning, with a particular emphasis on high school education.

www.wju.edu...

Wheeling Jesuit is also the home for the National Technology Transfer Center, the NTTC is the agency who decides which contractors benefit frrom new released technology

National Technology Transfer Center, Wheeling Jesuit University
www.nttc.edu...

So now you know why NASA won't show us Aliens or "Critters"

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL
Ron, i dont want to discuss political issues, but i can tell that you are on the RIGHT way.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ron, i dont want to discuss political issues, but i can tell that you are on the RIGHT way.

Okay then lets discuss why they take beautiful pictures of Earth yet the "UFO" stuff is always with the lousy equipment...

No one ever thought to pick up the good camera and shoot the MIR?

Just like on the Moon... they SKETCHED what the sunset rays looked like yet had that Hassleblad strapped on their chest to point and shoot, which would have been a historical photo

I don't get it... it makes no sense... something is missing in the equatiuon

[edit on 31-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Okay then lets discuss why they take beautiful pictures of Earth yet the "UFO" stuff is always with the lousy equipment...

No one ever thought to pick up the good camera and shoot the MIR?

Just like on the Moon... they SKETCHED what the sunset rays looked like yet had that Hassleblad strapped on their chest to point and shoot, which would have been a historical photo

I don't get it... it makes no sense... something is missing in the equatiuon

[edit on 31-8-2009 by zorgon]

I know it.
But we cannot take this as some deliberate decision, taken before the mission, you should know it, otr, better, you KNOW it.
They do what they have been ordered to do, NASA is under control of Department of defense: do you think that some scientist whatsoever is able to break the wall?
Anyway, this is some critter that no one will ever be able to debunk, dedicated to you.

[edit on 31/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by yeebsy

well i believe they do have high definition cameras but they try to limit what they show you during these missions. it's like their hiding something.

in this video the Astronauts start talking about an object at their 10 o'clock position and the picture is no doubt been ruined on purpose with the way it is flashing.

obfuscation techniques ? i think so

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!

"Stay vector" has got to be one of the most idiotic misinterpretations of normal astronaut conversations ever offered by anybody.

How about listening and seeing if the CAPCOM (Story Musgrave) is saying that 'we have an Orbiter State Vector' for transmission.

Orbiter

State

Vector

It's not English, it's space-ese, and it can sound unusual to the familiarity-challenged.

No wonder these promoters run away from any chance to talk with people professionally familiar with the events in these videos -- can't have too much reality intrude into warm-and-fuzzy self-delusions.

Orbiter

State

Vector

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Zorgon, I missed that part of the moonwalks when the sun set. Please remind me when it ever happened?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join