It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is GWB Jr still a free man!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
OK it has been awhile now since Bush Jr has been out of office. Obama has had more than enough time in my mind to gather evidence. So why hasn't he asked the U.N. to bring up George Bush Jr on war crimes and crimes against humanity?

The former administration approved the new intensified torture techniques which included mock executions.
The people kidnapped and imprisoned in Guantanamo have revealed little to no tangible intelligence despite the torture inflicted upon them.

We went to war with out congressional approval to look for weapons of mass destruction that did not exist. In the six years we have been in Iraq we have found no evidence in the form of mushroom clouds no radioactive dirty bombs nada zip zilch. While their our armies have killed innocents and been killed for capital gains that had nothing to do with protect the freedom of US citizens.

What we have here is an illegal war waged under false pretexts using methods and weapons outlawed under the Geneva convention.

Obama is our man for change right? He is gonna for fill our hopes for justice correct?

So why is GWB Jr and others from the former Bush administration still free? Considering the amount of resignations from that Administration some folks HAD TO OF KNOWN that something foul was going on. I am sure they would be happy to testify for lenient sentencing. What are we waiting for? Who's job is it to issue the arrest warrant for Bush and members of Bushs' administration that knew about and willingly committed these crimes?

I don't mean to beat a dead horse here... but I think its time, now that he is out of office, to bring him to justice for all the crimes committed by the Bush administration in our name.

What say you?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't think that Obama can really allow Dubya to be prosecuted. If he did, he would be next for drone runs into Pakistan and continued torture and illegal wars under HIS watch.

I have to admit a sort of sick interest in seeing some prosecutions and the chaos that would ensue, but I just can't see it happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I have to laugh at your innocence.

GWB will never be brought up on any charges. It would start a tit for tat game with the Dems that would never end.

I'm pretty sure that every POTUS ends up doing something, during his time in office, that would violate some law somewhere. So at the end of each term should they all just go directly to jail?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

We went to war with out congressional approval to look for weapons of mass destruction that did not exist.

Congress did approve the war.

Make you a deal. GWB goes down as long as they go after all the other folks who aided and abetted. That includes Democrats and republicans and anyone in between.

BTW, have you asked yourself why Obama is continuing that illegal war? Have you asked yourself if bombing an innocent house a crime against humanity?

IMO, this administration is carrying on many of the same family traditions as the last.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
George Bush did what he had to do...unfortunately the things he had to do...no one wants to talk about. George Bush is like Judas. Jesus asked Judas to betray him...it was a direct order.

So...if anyone wants to go after Bush...they'll have to go after his King first. Get It?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I have to disagree about congress. We went to war for more than 120 days without congressional approval. And that thing in Iraq is no police action. Thats a war.

I do agree though that the level hand of the law needs to be applied evenly to everyone regardless of party affiliations.

I was just thinking though.... Some time has passed, he is out of office, his war crimes were well known while he was in office and even more stuff is coming to light after he has left office... why is he and his cabal still free?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Perhaps because he's Yet to have been found accountable for and/or "guilty" of Any sort of prosecutorial charge or "crime". (?)

Not saying such actions and/or efforts don't Exist ... just saying.

Quite elusive ... that Bush is. (?)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Help me figure out the 120 days please.

Congress approval Oct 11, 2002

In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.

archives.cnn.com...

Iraq War started March 19, 2003

After that, President Bush announced his now famous 48-hour deadline and, when the 48 hours ran out -- on Wednesday, March 19 -- war started.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2003/04/03/MN306918.DTL

He is still free because he would take a lot of people down with him if he was found guilty. Although he is presumed guilty there is a lot of evidence we have yet to see or know about and probably never will know about. Should we consider him guilty anyway?

Furthermore, every president from here on out will be found liable for a crime during their term.(Revenge Factor)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You don't get it do you OP? They are all in on it! The same politicians that are supposedly against the war, put in a vote to make it happen! These two wars were planned. They could give a damn what the citizens think, they never do. The government has been doing things that are illegal for the rest of us for decades.

What Bush part II did was just do what he was told to do. You really think the president of the united states has the power of a king? No, he has excecutive privledges to which he can do things that are considered, illegal and not have to face prosectution for it. The Clinton fiasco was just one big ruse as was Nixon. Those two men just got caught doing what they all do. Every once in a while they need to give the American people the false comfort of thinking that they have a voice or have some kind of control. We don't and probably never have. We don't choose our president, the election is more like an opinion poll but on a grand scale. The electoral college is where the Potus gets chosen. As for Obama, the media called him the messiah of hope and change, he just jumped on it. Who knows, he might have actually thought he could bring good to this country but once elected he became confronted with reality. He is just the scape goat, a mere puppet with no real power. They tell him to sign it, and he will sign it.

I'm sure it was the same for Bush part II and slick willy and before them. Just look at footage from before Obama was elected and after he was elected. The expression change is obvious. I think anyone who puts all their hopes into a politician to solve all of our problems and makes all of our hopes and dreams come true is just an idiot. Nothing comes good from these people. Never has, never will. This country is coming to its knees, and those that swore to serve us, are selling us out.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Well it seems that I stand corrected I guess. Strange though... I don't remember hearing about the Congressional approval of the war back in 2003 or 2002. ...YOu wouldn't happen to have a link proving they found weapons of mass destruction as well as an advanced nuclear program capable of making nuclear bombs with in a two year time frame?

Also, I don't think the Mock executions are acceptable by any civilized society.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Also, I don't think the Mock executions are acceptable by any civilized society.

The Iranians performed mock executions on the Royal Navy Sailors they illegal captured a few years back. I don't think anyone got their panties in an uproar over that.

And a mock execution is better than a real one, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Money talks and bullsh*t walks...
at least in our current society

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It's wierd concerning the mock executions. I swear that a day or two before that information came out in the papers that I thought to myself...how effective would it be at getting intelligence information by making someone think that they were about to be killed as a part of a summary execution if they didn't tell me everything they think I'd want to know.

The thought that I had was....how could I make it appear that I'd just shot and killed someone so that another person would see it and talk so as to prevent the same thing from happening to them.

Those guys at CIA are cutting edge. I can just read their reports at how effective this technique is.

The above is how many in America think of the news concerning mock executions. That's why GWB is free.

Assault, the crime committed during a mock execution, is just a misdemeanor.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

In the six years we have been in Iraq we have found no evidence in the form of mushroom clouds no radioactive dirty bombs nada zip zilch.

Uhh, actually we found 550 metric tons of yellow cake uranium
Report: Uranium Stockpile Removed From Iraq in Secret U.S. Mission

P.S. The President of the US is just a puppet for TPTB, reguardless of their party.

-E-

[edit on 27-8-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
“Solon used to say that speech was the image of actions; - that laws were like cobwebs, -for that if any trifling or powerless thing fell into them, they held it fast; while if it were something weightier, it broke through them and was off” Diogenes

“Laws like to Cobwebs catch small Flies, Great ones break thro' before your eyes” Ben Franklin

Vincent Bugliosi, the Prosecutor who convicted Charles Manson, wrote a book that IS the indictment against George Bush for murder...titled:

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder LINK

[edit on 27-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

George W. Bush is not a 'junior'. His daddy is George H.W. Bush.
And he's still a free man because he hasn't been put on trial and found guilty of anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Bush was a puppet...obama is a puppet.Really..ANYONE who thinks the president has any power apart from small policies ie not wars is deluding themselves.The real movers and shakers own the media,the courts,the money,the military industrial complex,the intelligence agencies etc etc.If TPTB thought putting bush on trial would serve a good purpose in whatever plans they have then im sure they would do just that.Apart from that though not a chance he will ever be behind bars.I would rather go after the puppet master though than small fry like bush....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by jam321

Well it seems that I stand corrected I guess. Strange though... I don't remember hearing about the Congressional approval of the war back in 2003 or 2002. ...

I guess you don't remember these quotes either............

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Bergler, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Gee, how many lies and dirty deals do you think Roosevelt told and did.There is historical proof that SOB knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen.Why do you think the aircraft carriers were not there?

Or the made up Tonkin Gulf incident that allowed Johnson to escalate the Vietnam War?

Oh I forgot they were both Democrats.

How many intelligent and decent men died needlessly because of these two Presidents lies and deceit.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The same reason the now late ted Kennedy is being hailed a hero of our country rather then a cold blooded murderer.

If you come from a powerful family with money then you can do just about anything you want.

<<   2  3 >>

join