It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government ADMITS to ALIEN Presence!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Check out this CNN interview!! It amazed me, DISCLOSURE IS NEAR!! The whole world is tired of waiting for the U.S to disclose this information..... Watch this video!

www.youtube.com...

This video talks about BUSH PLANNING A MOON STATION FOR ALIEN DEFFENSE! Has anyone noticed how there has been a shuttle launch every month since September 2008?? Hmmm I have because I live in Florida and can see the shuttle everytime it launches!

www.youtube.com...

If you ask me there is something to all of this 2012 talk....I truely believe! I think they will only disclose when its absolutely necessary but it might be to late by then?? WHO KNOWS!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
That video has been posted before and is very interesting however........There will NEVER EVER be a full disclosure. You will be told what they want you to know....Period!!!!!!!!

Good day.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

No offense but I STRONGLY, STRONGLY disagree

Disclosure will come.... Whether the United States is at the front of the process is the question we must ask ourselves... Based upon history, my intuition leads me to think other countries will provide fairly definitive evidence as to extraterrestrial intelligence; which in turn will lead the US government to disclose pertanant files that will not compromise 'national security.'

Now one can argue that there are signs all across the world and various news agencies regarding certain governments ALREADY starting the process.....

France, England, Canada, Brazil are only a few countries that have began to disclose information on their UFO research and findings on the phenomena.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
That video has been posted before and is very interesting however........There will NEVER EVER be a full disclosure. You will be told what they want you to know....Period!!!!!!!!

Good day.

Ok Dad....Man do you sound like John Lear.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

yea well maybe not by the United states itself, but who cares? The rest of the world is getting fed up and speaking out. Its sad that our country will lie to the bitter end, I thought this country was about freedom, and the freedom to be informed...apparently not...but thats ok, and excuse me Im new to the site, I did not know it had been posted before, did you see the video about bush planning a moon station for defense against aliens? Or was that posted too.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

It has all been posted before. When I say Never, I mean Never. You all think disclosure is the Govt's of the world admitting that there indeed is an extra terrestrial presence visiting us.LOL.

That isn't even the tip of the iceberg. That is like throwing a dog a bone.No, it is like throwing a dog a breadcrumb. [snip] I already knew that. What I want to know is wtf has been going on with the govmt's of the world and these beings? What arrangements have been made, what agreements have been made, and why all of the secrecy for all of these years?

There is much more to all of this than just "Aliens exist". That will pacify most of you but it will not cut it with me. I want it ALL!!!!!

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

There is much more to all of this than just "Aliens exist". That will pacify most of you but it will not cut it with me. I want it ALL!!!!!

You should start a cult...between your name and linear thought patterns, you should succeed - at least in your own mind.

On Topic:

Disclosure will come...when they feel the time is right. To bad we can't affect the time-line.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The first time we see aliens, it will be a mock invasion by mock aliens.

The battles you see in the sky will be a mockery and the cities that are destroyed won't be destroyed by any alien death rays.

Then, when we are on the brink of losing the war to the "aliens," the real aliens will show up. They will save us from the evil aliens who don't really exist.

The new aliens will be our friends. Riiiiiiight.

It will be a real come to Jesus event.

Don't fall for it.

Stay in the country and stay underground. Only come out for food.

Read up on the triangle UFO. It's a holographic projector. It can make all sorts of crazy things appear in the sky.

Those of you familiar with Art Bell, that's the UFO he saw. I saw it to in 1986 with a friend.

When will they do it?

When the US government starts to lose control of the people. And THAT is starting to happen.

Ready or not, it's coming.

You can buy your guns and store your food all you want. If you don't know how to survive pioneer style, you ain't gonna make it.

Could you pull a Charles Ingels? From Little House On The Prairie?

If you can't survive like that, and the vast majority can't, it's a done deal. Signed, sealed, and delivered.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Nobody said anything about not liking a post. I simply said we will never get full disclosure and this topic/videos has been posted before. It appears I am hurting somebodys widdle feewings so I shall bow out. Sorry to have denied ignorance, I shall now embrace it.

Ahemm, We will, I repeat WILL get full disclosure and live happily ever after.\\Good day.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

And where did you get this info from, and why are you so sure haha

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Its old news.

Also please use your brain. If aliens wanted to wipe us out, they could do it any day. They were flying around in anti-gravity ships while we were still living in caves. Actually it seems likely they even created us as hybrids between themselves and our monkeys.

And I believe there already is a moon base. It has been there for a long time.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wow lotsa emotions around this thread. Let's all calm TH down and remember that this thread is about ...um. Disclosure. Yeah so I doubt it will ever happen, but if so then I will gladly buy the drinks at the ATS party!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Hey, nobody asked for your negativity! what a mean thing to say. There will too be disclosure. They said so on the T.V. box.

O.K., I'm done now
Carry on with the feel good session.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Check out this CNN interview!! It amazed me, DISCLOSURE IS NEAR!! The whole world is tired of waiting for the U.S to disclose this information..... Watch this video!

www.youtube.com...

This video talks about BUSH PLANNING A MOON STATION FOR ALIEN DEFFENSE! Has anyone noticed how there has been a shuttle launch every month since September 2008?? Hmmm I have because I live in Florida and can see the shuttle everytime it launches!

www.youtube.com...

If you ask me there is something to all of this 2012 talk....I truely believe! I think they will only disclose when its absolutely necessary but it might be to late by then?? WHO KNOWS!!

Funny my friend has 3 holiday homes in Florida he was over last october for 3 weeks, Christmas/new year for 3 weeks and last week of June and whole of July 2009 he NEVER saw one launch care to explain!!!!
You said they lauched a shuttle every month from september 2008 so how come he did not see any also I was at one of his house during October 2008 the shuttle due to lauch then was cancelled so quit the BS!!

Or do you just tell lies for the sake of it!

Shuttle lauches

www.nasa.gov...

Shuttle and other lauches

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Government ADMITS to ALIEN Presence!!!

So what if the whole ALIEN and UFO thing was really a big HOAX played by the government or the HIGHER Up powers of the ELITE-Known only to a select few!
But Why ?
Well, it would mean that people will refuse to see the OTHER true hidden agenda of what the Higher ups are doing and refuse all other happenings in the world ....
Eg/blame the outer space aliens for wierd happenings!
Is it not Perfect?
By having people fixated on ALIENS - U.F.O's and their EXISTENCE...........
All abductions,molestations-(human and animal),crop circles, pyramids and the like and all that goes with the ALIEN agenda of supernatural means is a great way to have people in...
''FEAR of the ALIENS''
You can't convict an alien as the alien is too shy to show themselves!

Some Aliens have been portrayed as evil in many movies,some kinda funny and some friendly,confused?
The great DECEPTION!
An Alien attack would leave people helpless and look toward a comfort of some sort!
To whom would the people go to ?
Well,
FEAR is a scary scenario-it would mean that many would be trapped,deceived into being used for whatever purpose began all of this....
Hidden for a purpose,by means of deception, to serve a purpose?
What would be a perfect plan for 'reducing population'?
An ATTACK of ALIENS world wide would leave the population fearing for their lives and looking at the first 'help' available to them...
Which would be, ( ? )...Church officials,Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime ministers,the Military etc......
Could there be a 'Secret Behind The U.F.O Phenomenon' but not as we know it....could it not serve the perfect end,which began as a perfect deceit ''A message that will unite all of mankind'' after an alleged attack of alien baddies?
Whether ALL U.F.O'S are man made or simply unidentified is yet to be seen.
The question should be asked, what purpose, what real true purpose does it serve alien beings to visit earth and now for so many years lay low?
I mean,
What is the logic, if there truly is any logic at all?
Could it be a DECEPTION?
I wonder who it is, that is doing the DECEPTION?
Ill give the devil(although he may have came up with it originally) a rest from this, and see what other means people can come up with!
Surely man has free will,man has a choice...the MIND is really powerfull, and 'THEY', be it who THEY are,surely know this!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What if aliens do exist. what if the government dosent want us to know they tried to help us and the government killed them so now there pissed.

i think the government is trying to cover there own dam mess again as usual. they mess up so much its not even funny.

they day they do tell the truth nobody will belive them or they will go crazy and try to overthrow the government. thats not a bad idea

that would be amusing to see the government off themselves

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

They were flying around in anti-gravity ships while we were still living in caves. Actually it seems likely they even created us as hybrids between themselves and our monkeys.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Copernicus]

This is from a myspace blog

The Message for The Second Awakening
Current mood: awake
Category: Life
It will be hard for people here to accept what it is I am about to present to you. But before you read any further I would like you, after you read it. To go to a quiet place with no TV or music, preferably in Nature. And ask yourself using your gut and instincts**........... Does it make Sense???

** that thing in your head that told you go to the post office before the store, when later you find out that had you gone to the store you would've been there when it got held up at gunpoint and everyone was killed.

This society and the way its been poorly formed overtime has people thinking everything has to be proven.*

*biggest crock of sh*t i've ever heard

If "everything" had to be proven we wouldn't need our instincts

stop asking for it be proven and ask does it make sense???

I will be writing a guide for what most people would call the Second Coming which is in fact an Awakening.

This is gonna upset a lot of people but it has nothing to do with Jesus and everything to do with ET's.

This planet has been misled for a long time.

Im gonna list three points I would like you to consider. After that answer the question for yourself but wait to see what pops in your head just sit quietly dont force anything

1. There is a reason that more and more ET Craft sightings are being reported around the world. (not the MSM obivously)

2. There is a reason that the public image of beings from "outerspace" is that of a hostile Alien who wants to kill you! (how come its been 26 years since ET?? thank you spielberg)

3. There is a reason that despite hundreds of thousands of credible witnesses including a City(Phoenix), The Governments (mainly USA) of the world still continue to deny any existence of ET's.

Now for the Big Question!!!!

When in your lifetime has a Government ever truly had its own citizens best interest at heart???

Never.

(unless of course you watch CNN, eat at mcdonalds 3 times a day and cant wait to get home and watch "wifeswap" or "biggest Loser" on tonight)

The Next Big FINAL Question

Who will you trust??

A. the church lead by a group of baldheads suffering human characteristics of greed, anger, hatred, and power.

B. the government lead by another group of baldheads suffering human characteristics of greed, anger, hatred, and power.

C. Short lil gray dude who can fly a ship across the universe (there are documented cases of ill people being completely HEALED, after being taken--- sounds a little god like to me, but then again God is man made idea, i'll say it AGAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED)

I choose C

Anyone who chooses A or B have fun with whatever rights or freedoms you have left. Hell will be on earth, unless everyone wakes up and we all work together peacefully to attain our desired outcome.

Jah Live and Be Love

Justin

from the looks of this guy's theory, Im guessing full disclosure will have to come within the next 6 months. Although then again thats what they were saying in January and its been 8 months
ahh dingbats

oh yeah the blog is www.myspace.com/abstractopinions

t-minus 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...blast off!!!!!!

[edit on 27-8-2009 by glasgowstar76]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I live in FL too and can see the launch pad from where I live...granted I live on the 6th floor but I have found it weird how the shuttle has gone up more now than it ever has. I have lived in FL my entire life practically and it never went up this much.

Here are the shuttle and rocket launch dates up until 2011
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Could you please explain why US disclosure is so important? If the rest of the world is disclosing what difference does it make whether or not the US does? Why would the rest of the world wait for the US to disclose? I don't get the connection. The US is not the entire world. I'm not trying to be dense or confrontational, really!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join