It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government ADMITS to ALIEN Presence!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I disagree that 'aliens' collectively want to enslave us.

One clearly has a Choice in all that he/she does.

Freewill excercised to the 'intent' of a well meaning purpose/End is listened to and responded to throughout the Universe/cosmos.

Earth's signal is soon to increase dramatically; kind of like slowing approaching your freindly? local radio station's frequency picking up as you, the 'subject' gets closer.

True, "The world is all a stage" though are We paying attention to the 'roles' we play as well as the roles End as to purpose??

Quite often, one enslaves themselves when they 'sell' their conscious and conscience to Another.

We have a Choice. We have always had a Choice.
We intuitively know this?
Now ask yourself why?
Animals don't have 'intellect'.
It comes from ^

One can be led to the River of Life though no One can make them See it. The Golden Grail must be shared.
No silly cups are necessary.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not that anybody asked, but, MY opinion is that we may very well never see government announced disclosure and we haven't seen that happen yet because it isn't really necessary at this point.

The majority of, at least American, people alreayd believe and many say they outright KNOW that there's an alien presence on this Earth, with those kind of numbers I'm not sure we need a government announcement.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
BUSH PLANNING A MOON STATION FOR ALIEN DEFFENSE!

LOL

so dumb, so sad

much love to our brothers and sisters from the cosmos..

namaste

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

your showing us future missions. Not at all what was originally posted. You shouldn't be so harsh when you have little to back it up with. try this site. It chronicles everything since 2007.

www.spaceref.com...

look at the archived section for all news and all missions.

As to if disclosure will come. I'm certain it will, so many Governments are leaking out evidence of alien or unexplained incidents. The only country that has anything to lose is the US, because they have denied so adimantly to it's people for so long that it would look like betrayel to the masses if they suddenly come forth with the truth(if there are aliens). They may use a spinned up lie ahem...I mean a reason that they protected their citizens from the truth. For their saftey. I'm sure.
All in all I hope for disclosure in my lifetime. It would be nice to have something big happen that didn't follow up with war, death, bombs or tragic news. Just some honest to gooddness wow i'm amazed news.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by jonny420ls]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Regardless of what they are hiding from us and the disinformation they use against us, TPTB are hiding something exponential from the people. Many things are hidden from us all for the sake of keeping the sheep submissive.

Many life altering and extremely pivotal truths are being kept in the dark. How they are relevant or what they are is not as important as the sheer fact that they are being hidden for control purposes. That alone should enlighten you if you are not already.

Someday, probably after a revolution will things like this be disclosed. Until we are unified to take the answers from them by force will we remain in the dark.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaun1111
BUSH PLANNING A MOON STATION FOR ALIEN DEFFENSE!

LOL

so dumb, so sad

much love to our brothers and sisters from the cosmos..

namaste

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98b54db3de36.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps he could be promoted to an Intergalactic Buffoon instead of just a plain old earthling one..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There will not be disclosure unless it is forced by people in the know.Knowledge is power and the great powers of the world don't want us to have such knowledge for they would lose their grip on the world.That's assuming ET's are visiting us of course,which i don't think they are.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I just hope that within our lifetime we do finally see what has been such a secret for so long no matter what the outcome.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
[edit on 27-8-2009 by Northernwolf]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A possibility that alien life forms exist is 99.9%. Drakes equation is nonsense, because it deals with illussory math , while the real math deals with calculations and numbers that show an actual measurment. Even if one of Drake`s constants is wrong, the whole equation is wrong. And most of his unknowns are based on guesstimates.Yet we can approximate chances of life by analyzing what the life itself is based on, and how widespread the life-building materials are in Universe. As life is based on derivatives and compounds of water solubles, one can guess that life is far more widespread than thought. Another thing you must measure the temperature fluctuations life is able to tolerate and how often we can meet planets with such possible temperature tolerances. My guess is that planets are formed the same way as stars, only stars have huge temperatures and nuclear reactions because of huge gravity at core that makes the matter to collapse in nuclear reaction. I believe that we can have a free energy by compressing any matter to huge density and it would start a thermo-nuclear reaction. My guess is that in an explsosion if not enough mass is gathered together it becomes a planet, if mass is excessive it should start collapsing itself because of gravity, thus creating a star. probably a star burns out the lightest materials and later turns into a black dwarf and starts collapsing itslef using heavier elements.Might be vice versa as well. As to the Mexican UFO footage, I am a bit suspicious of tose objects being at constant distances from each other, which makes me surnise that they could be filming an object on ground. Anyway here are my odds-
Intelligent life in Universe- 99.9%
US government disclosure- 40%
Intelligent alien life forms have visited the earth- 92%

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is surprising that no one thought that Bush and Co wanted to:
a) increase military spending. We are talking about huge amounts of money.
b) install space weapons over China and Russia.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by Stillalive

I disagree that 'aliens' collectively want to enslave us.

One clearly has a Choice in all that he/she does.

Freewill excercised to the 'intent' of a well meaning purpose/End is listened to and responded to throughout the Universe/cosmos.

Earth's signal is soon to increase dramatically; kind of like slowing approaching your freindly? local radio station's frequency picking up as you, the 'subject' gets closer.

True, "The world is all a stage" though are We paying attention to the 'roles' we play as well as the roles End as to purpose??

Quite often, one enslaves themselves when they 'sell' their conscious and conscience to Another.

We have a Choice. We have always had a Choice.
We intuitively know this?
Now ask yourself why?
Animals don't have 'intellect'.
It comes from ^

One can be led to the River of Life though no One can make them See it. The Golden Grail must be shared.
No silly cups are necessary.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY thank you! I love glimmers of Truth =)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
By viewing the level of maturity on this planet, I would have a hard time with complete disclosure as the people of this planet are not ready for this kind of power. In my first analogy I will say why. Our entertainment is the number one clue as to why the people of this planet cannot handle the reality of alien disclosure as technology.

This last weekend I went to see the new movie, “District 9,” where the example of human behavior told the truth about all life forms in so many different ways. The fat sinful greedy humans would attempt to control, manipulate, persecute and destroy anything to further their power including their own people ie….. “Family.”

The aliens who where stranded on this planet because of equipment failure and where all stuck here for about 20 years. The aliens come from a background of higher intelligence which faded into survival mode. This appeared to be terrifying to humans as there understanding of aliens progressed into terror as the aliens eventually got bored and began committing crimes. This shows behavioral anxiety between both character alien races in the movie, showing extremely low morale on all fronts.

My point in the analogy is that intelligent aliens would obviously not be interested in life forms of lowered intelligence as it would obviously lead to lowered morale among their ranks. The aliens in the movie however, where left without a choice.

Another analogy would show God’s anger in the book of Enoch. Angels obviously where held to the same standards of non-interference with life forms not interested in understanding power or intelligence. Loyal angels usually prefer performing miracles without the receiver knowing where it’s coming from for logical reasons. As the story goes in Enoch, a group of angels rebelled against God’s logical constraints and taught humans how to perform acts known as sorcery, now better known as technology and luxury. Although I can say many good things came from this, God’s warning to his angels still shows through the progressive declining morals as the laws on this planet are not strict enough to keep up with influx of high technology lowering standards before the laws can hold a statute of order above the technology.

Another good analogy for movie goers would be “The Watchmen” who are like superheroes or angels. There personalities all change over the years as the original intention was to help and save the people from harming themselves. In the end all of their behavior progresses into lowered morals to which their 2nd greatest and powerful click member decides to kill off massive amounts of humans to help save the Earths resources from over consumption, as the Pharaoh. They where literally the green peace terrorist with the power, the money and the know how.

Do we all see where our lack of discipline on this planet is taking us? It seems like the destruction of Earth in any apocalypse blames the inhabitants of the Earth before any wrath could reach it. Disclosure of alien life has been real and true just as long as we could read and write. The point in it is extremely redundant as it is the misuse of technology and the lack of understanding it which is the real problem. Our discipline shows through our choices of entertainment which could very well be our demise. To what master do we answer too? C’mon folks, it painfully obvious it is not ourselves. Don’t let the television be your master and in turn offend the Most High. The seven deadly sins by lack of discipline have replaced our loving father’s understanding and forgiveness. Whether or not we want to accept it or not, disclosure will surely come as mighty rod to discipline the delinquent child.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaun1111

If this was true, he would be Wise to get all the 'people' on the same side, No?

Logic goes alooong way.
Mathematics don't lie neither.
It Is.
If one were to accept the concepts of Natural Law with a dribble of Jurisprudence, would it not be Human Natural Law?

The recipe is there for the taking just as Forms are there for the Seeing.
Our lense is bleak though if used collectively as the Eyes of fly with the reach of an Eagle could be quite a Powerful Tool.

The movie Eagle Eye had it though it's purpose was for the wrong End.
"Imagine" (thanks John) if it was used for the benefit of mass consciousness among the people collectively so they may see the Brother in the Other as Springs unto a River. Someone once said, "Be like water".

Most need a long walk in the Wild. Many have become un-natural unto themselves and the 'world' about them.

What does the word Cherokeeee mean to you?
I only have a sliver though through the daughter of a Chief though for some Reason, I have always felt 'different'. I never liked the 'fences' neither. The thought.... always burned a whole in my Soul as a child.

I prefer the Jungle, personally.
Very powerful Energy, especially in certain vertex/vortex locations.
If this doesn't make sense, it will soon enough in it's own time.
If you're 'here' you're lucky.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny420ls
reply to post by wmd_2008

your showing us future missions. Not at all what was originally posted. You shouldn't be so harsh when you have little to back it up with. try this site. It chronicles everything since 2007.

www.spaceref.com...

look at the archived section for all news and all missions.

As to if disclosure will come. I'm certain it will, so many Governments are leaking out evidence of alien or unexplained incidents. The only country that has anything to lose is the US, because they have denied so adimantly to it's people for so long that it would look like betrayel to the masses if they suddenly come forth with the truth(if there are aliens). They may use a spinned up lie ahem...I mean a reason that they protected their citizens from the truth. For their saftey. I'm sure.
All in all I hope for disclosure in my lifetime. It would be nice to have something big happen that didn't follow up with war, death, bombs or tragic news. Just some honest to gooddness wow i'm amazed news.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by jonny420ls]

He stated a shuttle launch every month since September 2008 SO correct me if I am wrong WAS there a shuttle launch every month NO!! so he was talking BS ABOUT THAT!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

Nobody said anything about not liking a post. I simply said we will never get full disclosure and

I'm pretty sure that you're the only one whose mentioned "FULL" Disclosure up until that point in the thread, so get off your high horse and quit talking down to people.

You took a general discussion, twisted it and tried to act like everyone else didn't know what they were talking about.

Get over yourself. It's a hypothetical discussion anyway so it's not like anyone could be right or wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not reading ( it's a bad habit posting, but seems right after 5-7 posts ) the world is NOT the USA, you are 350 million, in a 6.5 ( more?) billion planet. So act like it!

Disclosousre will come... but not via a rougue state...

It will have to be the Us of A.

But to think the USA is the center of the earth, man...

Where do you think you come from?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What we always called GOD, is actually from start GODS. This was before the bible stuffed us with the fattest lie in the worlds history.
The real GODS are named Anunnaki. PERIOD !!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimea

I believe the USA is the most interesting part of the human experiment.
They all must learn to "Come Together".

It's worked somewhat, though there are 'other' powers that play roles not reserved for them.

'They' are learning just as the 'people'.
The learning curve is approaching a 90 degree Angle.
When one hits a 'home run' should the other team rejoice as well?

There is good Reason to be competitive in Athletics though not for the 'team'. It should be for the advancement of 'all' involved.

Team A, team B, team C
Before one knows it, they have been Divided and Conquered.
Tolstoy didn't 'invent' the idea though the people obliged? the 'part'.
I doubt they 'enjoyed' the part they played.
Most likely, it was Not in their Nature.

The Victors make their day.....as to.....the victors write history books.
I didn't make the connection to the syntax above; you did it all by yourself.
Only intellect may achieve this.

Though the Dolphin, the Whale, the Hummingbird and the Bee have special roles to play in their worlds, should we Not in ours? It all 'comes together' in the End, therefor should they not be better 'partners' while Shepherding a New Creation of Divine purpose?

The Divine purpose of Creation could be better understood by examining the "Flower of Life" of which is a 'sacred' geometrical figure as that of the Pyramids of .........the world and cosmos.

The world around us should be self-evident of Truth. True history has been 'burned' into the Earth when there is a message, not simply 'written'. Some here know what I mean.

To each his Own.....and that will be 'known'.
If you are not your 'own' then you are owned.
To each his Own.

Time for along walk on the Beach so that I might be 'like' water.
Not sure why, just feel like it.....intuition goes along way does it Not?
Good day folks?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Excuse me kindly, but I have a question, and perhaps one of you can help me out. My question is this…if there ARE aliens – other life forms – what significance does that have on 2012? I mean, I read Daniken, which gave a broad theory involving ancient alien presence, and I also read part one of Sitchin’s Earth chronicles…which only makes sense if you believe myths are reality, and providing he made the accurate translations…which many people say he didn’t. Anyways, what does this have to do with the year 2012.

PLEASE PROVIDE A DETAILED ANSWER…SORRY FOR THE CAPS, BUT IT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY TO GET NOTICED ON THIS SITE. Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join