It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf War toxin's in Swine Flu vaccine!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
THE new swine flu vaccine contains a deadly brain toxin linked to autism, Alzheimer’s and multiple sclerosis.

Mercury, a vaccine preservative, was withdrawn from childhood jabs five years ago after evidence linked it to brain damage.

However, the Sunday Express has discovered the pandemic vaccine, to be rolled out across the country within weeks, contains the heavy metal.

It also contains a chemical called squalene, used to stimulate the immune system to respond to the vaccine. Some scientists believe squalene is linked to autoimmune illnesses including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.

Squalene was included in the anthrax jab given to British and US soldiers during the 1991 Gulf War. Many claim it caused them permanent neurological damage, known as “Gulf War syndrome”.

Female soldiers given the vaccine were advised not to become pregnant for at least 18 months because of the risk of birth defects.

The swine flu vaccine could be given to more than 11million Britons in “at-risk” groups. These include asthmatics, heart patients and those with compromised immune systems.

But medical professionals and health campaigners are concerned about the risks of the cocktail of chemicals it contains.

View Full Daily Express Article Here

(Edited Broken Link)

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

Mod Note: AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. Please provide your own opinions when posting links or videos.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Alright Scooby, (S&F) I try to be the voice of calm and sanity to all the swine flu media hype. Your post has strengthened my resolve.

And also scared the hell out of me.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Well, that is terrible. I can't believe there are people who are seriously considering taking the swine flu shot and giving it to their children. Stock up on Organic apple cider. This will help strengthen the immune system ,kill bacteria and help the throat.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Important knowledge. Thanks for bringing it to light.

3. The military and federal health agencies have long kept their SQUALENE experiments on U.S. military troops secret because they know that oil-based adjuvants wreak havoc with immune function, causing the body to attack itself. Matsumoto documents how federal and military officials have often been caught lying about the SQUALENE in military vaccines.

www.whale.to...

Oil-based adjuvants like MF59 wreak havoc when injected.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OK - to be fair, this is kind of common knowledge amongst those who have researched Swine Flu.

But it's still good to see it being published in the Sunday Express. Sunday papers always bring out the better news.

I've written about this subject in my blog, to save repeating myself -

parallexblog.blogspot.com...

The interesting thing is that still, nobody cares. The vaccine will not be stopped, it's here, and it's coming to get you. That is, unless you take a pick-axe or other useful tool to the people that are forcing it on you.

The Para.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm scared they're going to force it on us. I start college next week and they've already forced me to take a MMR vaccine, threatening that I wouldn't be able to go to any college in the next 10 years without it. Now this is coming out and I'm directly in the middle of the "at risk" group.

It's obvious to me that this was planned a long time ago. The stupid vaccine came out only months after the outbreak. Doesn't it usually take years to make vaccines, and test them? Make sure they're actually safe? Well, actually that would defeat the entire purpose of them I guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I also worry that it will be forced upon us.

We have grandbabies/family in The Netherlands and so we travel outside the US at least once a year.

New restrictions COULD force one to take the vaccine before any travel that requires a passport.

Scarry thought to be sure!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sorry, a bit out of topic

Is Squalene = en.wikipedia.org... ?

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

I know, right? I was thinking yesterday, even with all we know, there seems to be no way to stop it. I'm in healthcare, so I'm worried they will try and force me to take it, even though I work at an imaging center, not the hospital. I need as much documentation I can find to present it to my employer if and when he decides to enforce it, so he can see the risks involved.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I would say you could invoke the protection of the international convention on human rights - but then I remembered you poor US sods got opted out of it by your government!

It's completely inhuman to force drugs onto people.

The Para.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just doesn't seem as though there is anything good about taking the vaccine. I plan to decline injection.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
on another thread(forget which one) massachusetts passed a law that says you either get the shot or face a $1000 a day fine or quarantine.
makes me wonder why they are pushing this so hard

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Forced vaccination would indeed be a bit over the top. One has to wonder the true motivations behind it. Is it really intended to kill off a vast majority of the population or is it clever marketing by pharma companies who will inevitably make major dough in the exchange. If they do force immunizations I believe we still have hope left. I've been conducting an extremely unorganized and minor study, but one dealing with this same question at Virginia Commonwealth University and around the Richmond metro area. I am gathering my findings for use in an Anthropological discussion. The more people I ask the more responses I get that are along the lines of "no, I will not get it even if its forced". At last check 70% had responded in this manner, or one similar. At last count I have polled over 2000 people from all walks of life and ages. Even law enforcement officers, who's names I do not record have told me as bluntly as possible that if the public responds in an overwhelmingly negative way to forced vaccinations that they, personally, would never arrest, fine or harass those individuals in any way. I believe that the pawns or tools of the government, I.E. its law enforcement and military personnel would respond in the same manner. Remember, these are our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, etc. that are generally paid well under $50,000 a year. WHO do you think their allegiance is truly with, us or the collection of tards up in D.C.?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
important to know
but its OLD NEWS

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I definetly don't want to take the vaccine.Not because i think it's some master plan for depopulation but because my immune system is healthy and if i do contract the virus i will be more than likely be fine after 5 days,my mother caught it and was fine by then without taking tamiflu etc just doing what you would with the normal flu.No use in pumping crap into my system imo.Then again,here in the UK they already have a law in place for forced mandatory vaccinations so i doubt i have any choice in the matter and will more than likely have to get it eventually after the high risk groups.Wont be to late next year though so hopefully this storm in a teacup dies down and big pharma is happy with the money they have raked in.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ok then. I got that anthrax jab in the army in 1991. In 2005 the pain in my right hip was so severe I couldn't ignore it anymore. I went for testing, all of them but no diagnosis was made other than scoliosis, rheumatoid arthritis and fused disks in my lower spine for the excrutiating pain in my right hip. I received 3 injections of steroids in my spine over 4 months but no diagnosis for the pain. Since then, the entire right side of my body feels like a constant charlie horse. This is the first thing I've heard of that explains the unexplainable pain I've been in. The doctors tried to make me think it was all in my head!

If that is what is in the vaccine, I'm definitely not taking it no matter what.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I really worry about this whole Swine flu business. I work for a pharmaceutical company and they told us to stock up on supplies in case a pandemic breaks out.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok ATS me and my soulmate have done quite a bit of research on this topic of swine flu and if anyone is intrested we have found forms and information that might be of help. As to weather to take said shot or not lets put it this way. Half of doctors and nurses have said there is noway they will take or give this vaccine due to lack of data on the ingredients.
What does that tell you? Im no docter and neither is my soulmate but we are smart enough to know that if people who went to college for over 8 years are saying no then we are saying no. If you all would like i can post a copy of said form that you send to your elected official stating you will not be taking said injection. And as for info i could make a post that has alot of info in one spot for you all to read and form your own opinion. Have a great day and may the sun shine on your soul.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockme
I'm scared they're going to force it on us. I start college next week and they've already forced me to take a MMR vaccine, threatening that I wouldn't be able to go to any college in the next 10 years without it. Now this is coming out and I'm directly in the middle of the "at risk" group.

It's obvious to me that this was planned a long time ago. The stupid vaccine came out only months after the outbreak. Doesn't it usually take years to make vaccines, and test them? Make sure they're actually safe? Well, actually that would defeat the entire purpose of them I guess.

The same question came to my mind -- how could they have had time to produce a vaccine, much less test it to make sure it works? There are new techniques coming on line, but we would still be using the EGG PROCESS -- which takes 6 months to raise the eggs to mature enough chickens to harvest the antigens. The Flu vaccine process takes about 18 months I believe.

Here is a good article; www.aei.org...

>> So with my limited expertise with a lot of my intuition -- the BEST you can expect from a vaccine right now, is that it's going to be absolutely worthless, with some slight chance of infection, because these things lower you immune systems while your body combats whatever brew is in the syringe.

The using of mercury and the other claims here concern me -- but I'd have to see some credible report on that.

Still, I'm going to do what I can to convince my family -- who has bought into the hype, to NOT take this shot, as at best it is completely worthless. Most likely, you are acting as a guinea pig, and if the thing works -- they got lucky.

We are FAR from a situation where immunizations should be mandatory, because the science is not good enough yet, nor can the testing remove the profit motive to just lie to people. Billions are made on nearly worthless Flu vaccines every year.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks for this Scooby, just more evidence that no one should ever take this crap.

S&F!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join