It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Psshhh.... You're all wrong, it's Superman's secret lair.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

One day it would be cool to make an expedition to these locations and check them out. Then we could know for sure! How many exciting things to do for the budding adventurer!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004

Not possible... seems you are not a Superman expert.. His fortress was in the Arctic not the Antarctic

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004

Not possible... seems you are not a Superman expert.. His fortress was in the Arctic not the Antarctic

This is exactly the kind of thing, that makes me say to all our new members. Speak the truth as you know it.
Leave it to You Zorgon to catch that lil mix .
Good job.

Absolutly no room for fakes or foul ups. too much.
edit on 25-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Superman lol ^^^

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I dont think their oppenings, just formations.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The dome-like formations are still eluding, but here's to explain the huge gaping holes...

(Mount Erebus)

As others have pointed out, Antartica has quite a few active volcanoes, and these two holes might just be recently freezed-up volcanoes, or lava tubes.

What eludes me is why the hell the scientific community did not openly shown its interest in these holes, which could at least reveal some some important data on the volcanic and geographic history of the area. Micro-organic life could even be found in there...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A vent for a underground volcano seems possible , lava flowing underneath with the heat rising up causing the ice to melt around the hole. Well it´s either that or you just found the entrance to the hollow earth theory....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
are these openings on american soil?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Following some discussion on another forum about the same area, I emailed a scientist
who had been in antarctica. He said that it was merely a lake and gave me an example
(which looked nothing like it, of course)

Anyway, I have done a fair bit of investigation into Antarctica and it looks as if there
are.... wait for it.... aliens all over the place there. I and others have found evidence of pipes, large structures and extensive mining operations all over the parts of Antarctica which are not totally obscured by Google.

In Antarctica, in the areas where humans are, we tend to build prefabricated structures and just bolt them together due to the cold. These are often boxy or domes, highly colourful and raised off the surface due to the high winds banking up snow and in time burying the structures.

In my experience, there is a type of alien living here which can survive in sub-zero temperatures and I have seen structures similar to those on Mars/Moon in remote places on here on Earth not just in Antarctica.

Mining seems to be a favourite give-away and the deep-ocean blue waste deposits are very evident in lots of remote places on Earth, particularly in mountainous regions.

Back to this structure, I think what we are looking at is an exit from an underground base. There are areas in Antarctica where the water is in liquid form and not ice, which suggests to me some kind of heating sub-surface. I realise that in summer the temperature gets high enough to allow water to be liquid, but I am not sure whether these areas of water are summer melted lakes or not.

The theory that these are lava tubes is interesting because they both have the same roughly triangular appearance which I find a bit of a coincidence. The point is here, I feel that this is an exit from an under water base and the water dripping off the craft over time would probably produce this pattern of ice outside the entrance.

Of course, these are just my theories and could be completely whacko. (and by the way, there are NO polar bears in Antarctica!)

But...anyone doing research on Antarctica should read these threads with an open mind.
Some are way out there on the fringe, and some have good points to make.
what-is-antarctica-really-hiding
antarctic-civilization-evidence-previouly-undisclosed
civilization-evidence-found-on-antarctica
comments-from-an-antarctic-scientist
huge-city-found-on-antarctica
antarctic-anomalies

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
OBVIOUSLY ITS BIGFOOTS HIDEOUT :d

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Imagine walking into one of these "shafts," what do you think you would see? A vast opening, or a narrow chamber leading down? What makes this more than just natural formations is how they are all lined up to one another, essentially in a line. Who knows what could be down there - how long the "shafts" are, how wide they are, nobody knows. I think it can be a generally conceived notion that there is something about these shafts that isn't just quite right.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
I think it can be a generally conceived notion that there is something about these shafts that isn't just quite right.

Thats the very impression that I got as well, the first time that I saw them on GE.
Sure, there's always the possibility that they're some kind of unusual opening that's entirely natural and could be explained by the local geology, etc ... but truthfully, there's just "something" about them that doesn't look all that "natural" to me !

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by RomeByFire
I think it can be a generally conceived notion that there is something about these shafts that isn't just quite right.

Thats the very impression that I got as well, the first time that I saw them on GE.
Sure, there's always the possibility that they're some kind of unusual opening that's entirely natural and could be explained by the local geology, etc ... but truthfully, there's just "something" about them that doesn't look all that "natural" to me !

Absolutely, and the remoteness of the location just adds to it. We don't see any "underground holes" in populated areas, for obvious reasons - they'd be explored and/or uncovered. Remote locations would be the obvious and ideal location for an "underground base" of some sorts. I don't think it's too far off to be honest. Our government once hid from us that they had a bomb that could essentially vaporize all life and make an entire city disappear and never be the same for hundreds of thousands or even more years.

I don't know, nor do I want to know, what our government is hiding from us now. I just wish they'd be honest and acknowledge the fact that they have some pretty "odd" things going on behind the scenes. It's like our government is hiding their footsteps with paint - and that paint is slowly starting to chip and the truth is being revealed. Their paint is going to run out, and they're going to be left their standing red-handed.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
For those interested in trying to raise money for some people to go check this out you can go to www.kickstarter.com and start a fund raiser to send some people to go investigate it. People are always checking it out for stuff to donate money to. Just an idea.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hitler beat you to it. :p
But really. I do believe that he sent expiditions to Antarctica in search for the entrance to the center of the earth.
nazi zombies at the center of the earth.....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It is really sad this thread died. I dont think we have said all there is to say about it and as time goes on, more images and more experience will shed light on these strange structures. We may even get someone who KNOWS what they are (but will we believe him?)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
SAW THIS A FEW YEARS BACK. dOES IT HELP ANSWER THE QUESTION ???
tommytoy.typepad.com... -clampdown.html

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Your URL does not resolve

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The coordinates are still in the OP. Anyone feel like updating the images to see if there have been any changes? A lot has happened, climate wise, in 4 years.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join