It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone debunk this...911 dollar bill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
why 911 on the dollar bill? can someone debunk this?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

This has been discussed before. And is obviously a coincidence since the same 20 dollar bill has been issued for a VERY long time, even before 9/11. They would have had to plan that day like 15 years ahead of time.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Come on, bro. You've got to be joking?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can fold a dollar bill a million different ways and find a resembelence to Michael Jackson, the date 2012 and the word Nirubu if I spent enough time

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
wasn't there a movie , it portrayed 9/11 attack , it had clues it was going to happen

example "Terminator 2" it says caution "9-11"

Also Remember Neo from The Matrix? His fictitious passport expired on 9/11/01

And here is one from the Simpsons from 1997

PS these movies are old , dates back to 1990, some date back to 1980

[edit on 25-8-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You may think it's coincidence, but I believe that we are in the last days, and little things like this that can be laughed at, and dismissed as coincidence, IS ACTUALLY THE SPIRITUAL WORLD MANIFESTING IT'SELF IN THE PHYSICAL ONE.

911 was a HUGE occultic ritual; these people don't dress in black robes and worship Satan, FOR NOTHING.

It's real, and you are seeing small pieces of the evidence.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I would love to see whre you got the evidence which proves it was an occult ritual. Please do not confuse belief with fact my friend, especially not in regards to 9/11.

It was an inside job, that much I'll give you, but not some sort of sacrificial pagan ritual, that's pushing the envelope.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

This has been discussed before. And is obviously a coincidence since the same 20 dollar bill has been issued for a VERY long time, even before 9/11. They would have had to plan that day like 15 years ahead of time.

~Keeper

Actually, it's *not* a coincidence. Some joker deliberately wanted to fold a $20 bill in such a way that showed the towers. In reality we wouldn't even recognize it as the towers until someone told us that it looked like the towers.

It's the same way that if you fold a Land O' Lakes box with the indian girl's knees up to her chest, in the right way, it looks like she has naked boobs. is it really the fault of the Land O' Lakes people, or is it really the fault of some pervert with too much time on his hands who thought of folding it that way to begin with?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I would love to see whre you got the evidence which proves it was an occult ritual. Please do not confuse belief with fact my friend, especially not in regards to 9/11.

It was an inside job, that much I'll give you, but not some sort of sacrificial pagan ritual, that's pushing the envelope.

~Keeper

Ever heard of the 2 pillars?

The pentacle? (Pentagon)?

The numerical symbolism?

The ELEVEN year gap between the announcement of "The New World Order" BY THE GRAND MASTER, and the 9/11 attacks????

Are you blind AND deaf?

Do you even READ this website?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by dino1989

~Keeper

I think the whole Conspiracy point is that it is from BEFORE the 911 attacks !!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here is a website that you may enjoy. It shows how to fold a $5, $10, $20, $50 & $100 dollar bill to create images like the one in the OP.

www.foldmoney.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes, and the number 11, one above God, the magician..

The tree of life is 10 points, you skip the 10th and goes to 11 by skipping 10 , God..

So I heard !

P.s. I see you have two snakes slurping at the Pineal Gland there !!!

[edit on 25/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Yes, and the number 11, one above God, the magician..

The tree of life is 10 points, you skip the 10th and goes to 11 by skipping 10 , God..

So I heard !

P.s. I see you have two snakes slurping at the Pineal Gland there !!!

[edit on 25/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

Hey ChemBreather, I read you every day.

No, my insight wasn't that "deep" at first.

I picked my avatar BECAUSE of 911.

The TAKEOVER of a plane. By SNAKES.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I think I remember reading that the LandOLakes Indian girl WAS intentional. I wish I remembered where I read it. Might have been Snopes. I'll try to find it again.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes I have read all of that to death actually. And yes I believe there could be some merit for it. But don't forget that we humans strive to find patterns and connections in events.

The truth will never truly be known as it is subjective to the human experience.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Will be especially worried if anyone can fold money into what appears to be a nuke attack...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I believe it was a sign but now since nothing they'd hoped for came from it other than a knocked down building...they want to act as if it means nothing.

This is what I know about an evil plot to overthrow the world. Yes...the signs are everywhere. Why? They are mocking us. If they'd been successful, all of those little signs which people want to dismiss would have been used to show us all how stupid we are. Since they are failing miserably in this quest, the signs we are finding are dismissed by the ones from among them that are still alive to dismiss them.

This is their way...they put this crap in movies, in music and all manner of popular culture. So at the right time they'd have said..."look we were doing all of this in plain view and these idiots couldn't see us." But since they have FAILED, they are trying to cover their tracks and act as if it were nothing. They say, "you have no proof" or "that could mean just about anything".

I personally don't mind it because I say, "I'm going to burn this city down anyway." Attila knew what was up. So did Tamerlane and all the Mongols. These evil little things just don't stop and they really know how to push ones' buttons.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That's weird. Something else is too in that last image. There is what looks like the figure of a man. There is a countryside behind him. And a building in the back. There is a framelike box around him. There is a slight disjointedness to it, but it's there. It's like a tiny painting from the ancient greeks or romans. The building in the back is difficult to see. The man is about the size of the arrow cursor on my screen. There is like a countertop in front of the man, between him and the viewer. About knee high on the figure.
It would be cool to enhance the section I'm referring to. That section by itself might lose its coherency if it were enhanced, but maybe not. Do it , please, somebody!?
Crop it down to that section with the little man and enhance it. Can you do that OP? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
well, a healthy dose of reality is well healthy... yet,
the 5 dollar bill does resemble building a building folded this way.
10 bill does show standing tower looking image.
20 bill does show the correct locations for the aka plane strikes
50 bill resembles falling building
100 bill is a squig of smoke...

I think it resembles the destruction of the nation starting with the tower.
and yes, its in plain site. it meets all the requirements and halmarks of the Masons. and its by the masons. so I would put all Govt Freemasons on some polygraph machines and find out how many are part of this conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I think I remember reading that the LandOLakes Indian girl WAS intentional. I wish I remembered where I read it. Might have been Snopes. I'll try to find it again.

That was just an example. Another example is when you fold a $1 bill the same way you fold a LandOLakes box, it looks like a mushroom cloud from an atomic bomb. It was a lot more scarier back in the 80's than it is today, obviously. Then, if you hold the original Proctor and Gamble logo up to a mirror, you'll see the numbers 666, the number of the beast.

The point is that people will always see what they want to see. Kinks will fold a LandOLakes box to see boobies, "the end is near" nihilists will see atomic cloud in $1 bills, and religious nuts will see secret satanic messages in corporate logos. It shouldn't be surprising that people wrapped up in 9/11 conspiracies would see the twin towers in $20 bills, and thus, it really isn't a coincidence. If they didn't see secret images in $20 bills, they'd only see it in something else, once they manipulated enough things to find it.

It's more of a Rorschach test, than it is anything else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join