It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret the Magazine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Another one of those crazy trademark Scooby Doo theories coming at ya

I am interested to know, will we in the future, possibly see an AboveTopSecret magazine? Or do you, the members at ATS, think it would be a good idea?

ATS has already had a successful start with the book "Above Top Secret: Uncover The Mysteries Of The Digital Age" written by our very own Jim Marrs, which I both purchased and enjoyed.

ATS the Magazine, could be published monthly and contain ATS member written articles, Alien/UFO reports (Like the ATS:MIX series once had), and top rated topics of the month. It could also have guest writers, interviews, and subscriptions could easily be purchased in the ATS store. The magazine may also be in both print and digital form.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If ATS.

Created a Monthly Magazine.

I'd definitely buy it, or subscribe yearly, for it.

Think it'd be a good idea.

If those pothead hippies have one. We should have one.

SO Would be wise to take this opportunity.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If you mean an actual printed magazine... I highly doubt it. Most printed periodicals these days are either struggling mightily... or have already gone the way of the dodo.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
If those pothead hippies have one. We should have one.

Yeah, but how too books are a big market nowdays.

Unless of course there's a magazine market for quirky paranoia.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Another site that I write articles for just went into print. (Yes, sorry, I visit other sites, can we still be friends?
) ANd it seems to be working out well for them.

This is an owner-related issue though. I'm sure it has been thought about, but a general consensus from the masses might boost interest.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Is that how you judge the quality of your life? By comparing what you have to what the "pothead hippies" have? They have a magazine and you want yours too?

Seriously... what brought that on? Your wife run off with a "pothead hippie"? Or are you just lashing out for no reason?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Resinveins]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey, there is a thread regarding this somewhere I will try to find it. The discussion also talks about a TV channel and many other ideas, I think the owners set it up or at least they contributed to it.

Peace

PS a magazine would be great, they are perfect for reading in places you cant or wont take the laptop

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I agree, an ATS magazine could turn out to be great, just aslong as it wasnt full of half the stuff on the forums otherwise it begs the point why pay when you can just look here.

Could have lots of articles, interviews, pictures, pictures and videos analyse etc

I'd subscribe anyway, plus i prefer having something physical than digital.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It is a great idea. It has been something I have considered before.

How To Make A Magazine

How To Self-Publish A Magazine

[edit on 22-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hey SpartanKingLeonidas, always been a fan of your posts, it would be great if we could kick something up. Im going to walk the dog and read your links, hopefully something positive can come from threads like this that keep popping up.

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Thanks for the compliment.

I try to be as thorough as possible when I speak on here about various topics.

A magazine would be a good idea for ATS but I am not sure how the Administration feels about it.

They have the online newsletter and that might be enough for them.

I am considering opening my own forum, again, not related to conspiracies though.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I know, I receive the news letter, however I like many other people im sure, like a bit more sustenance, something you can write on, pick up and put down whenever you like.

Anyhow, may I ask what topic your forum would be based around?

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

You can ask, sure, but whether I tell you is a whole other story.

For right now I am keeping that close to the vest.

I am seeing many forums though not just one.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Have to walk the dog, if he could cross his legs he would be by now!

Thanks again ScoobyDoo for bringing up this topic, it always gets me going for some reason, I suppose its because of all the tosh on TV and in magazines these days makes me wish ATS was in print.

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Here's a potential segment for the magazine if it were to happen.

The Lockerbie Bomber: The Case Reviewed

I suggested to TML that his "The Case Reviewed" might be something for the magazine, if it happened.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
now at first i though its horrible idea but then it hit me! we can enlighen so much people,and to show them the truth that they need to know with this magazine,and im very good with design and graphic work so i would like to help,we can start in pdf form,the site chief should take a look in this,it will be a nice money maker for him aswell,and im always looking to contribute and be known xD

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If a Magaine comes out I will volunteer and present case reviewed cases
That would be fun and add a extra sense of ATS presence. So now that ATS knows that I will volunteer this must already be a hit..lol.. Thanks for the heads up SKL
I appreciate the honor and confidence that you have shown me, means a lot.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Oh yes, if we could read the kind of case reviews you put into your threads it would be great and alot easier to share the info too.

I know the net is good, but trying to get my family off the sites they usually frequent onto this site is no easy task, giving them a mag is much easier and they would be more likely to read it.

I would like to contribute too, this would not only be fun it would in my opinion be making a difference.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Exactly
Giving a magazine would be so much easier, because the net and some people don't mix..lol.. But everyone knows a Magazine and magazines mean profit and growth.

And thank you for the kind words my friend! That means a lot. So what would you write about?

[edit on Aug 22nd 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a magazine would be cool. Members could send in picturesm articles and sci-fi stories.
The winner of the contest could have their story in the magazine and be listed on the cover.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join