It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared in Australia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Help,
Australia needs help, We are under attack from a violent force that no one seems to be able to confront or name.

We all see the violence, most of us have been victim to it, yet the police, security guards and army are tied up by political red tape to help us.

Anyone living in WA knows what im talking about, you’ve seen the news and you’ve walked our streets.

In no other country do I know of such a war that is being ignored by our leaders.

This army uses children, sometimes as young as 10, armed with bats, screw drivers, poles,

They attack in groups, 5 or 6 at a time.

They always ask you for a cigarette, a dollar, directions..

They come out of no where, and go straight for you when your alone.

Travellers beware, they especially like foreign people.

They will accuse you or saying something, when you never knew they were there. Before you answer, theyve attacked, and your unconcious.

See if you can pick the common denominator:

A BUS driver was spat on, punched and threatened with a pair of scissors by a violent, abusive passenger in Cannington yesterday.
Police say the male driver was assaulted after asking the passenger to get off the bus following an argument over the fare.
Cannington detectives are trying to locate a dark skinned man with a solid build and a distinctive cleft palate.
www.news.com.au...

The driver of that bus on Friday, Gerard Sin, was taken to hospital after being hit in the head with a lump of concrete by a gang of youths in Armadale on Friday night. He said the gang of youths wanted to stop the bus "just to cause trouble" and believed one of the youths who kicked out at him could not be more than 16 or 17 years old.
The driver of that bus on Friday, Gerard Sin, was taken to hospital after being hit in the head with a lump of concrete by a gang of youths in Armadale on Friday night.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/713fe643e3b8.jpg[/atsimg]

Armadale, is Aboriginal territory.

87-year old widow bashed by Aboriginal thief
Elsie Hughes woke from a nap in her home in the Perth suburb of Lathlain to find a teenage intruder in her kitchen.

She offered him a cup of tea. In return, he viciously beat her. The next thing Elsie Hughes remembers is waking up in Royal Perth Hospital with two black eyes, a broken cheekbone and severe bruising to her face and neck.

He is described as an Aborigine, about 180cm tall, of medium build with dark curly hair. He was wearing a dark jumper.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/719e38ade593.jpg[/atsimg]

LEFT: 22 year-old Lee Dodson was attacked when he confronted three Aboriginal youths trying to steal work tools from his car outside his Coolbellup home. Mr Dodson was stabbed in the stomach and forehead with a 15cm screwdriver.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/172c51cbb88a.jpg[/atsimg]

James Mayers received permanent eye damage, a fractured cheek and broken nose when he and his wife were attacked by a teenage gang of 20 Aboriginal youths near the Bayswater railway station. The gang followed Mr Mayers and his wife from the railway station, surrounded the couple and then smashed Mr Mayers to the ground and kicked him repeatedly in the head. Mr Mayers said "It was a very savage beating. I was king-hit and went down . They didn't stop once I was down. They were whipped into frenzy. They were whooping and hollering". Mrs Mayers, who was punched several times, said, "They were like a pack of animals". There were 5 girls in the gang.

Brutal murder and rape
Aboriginals, Ryan Jarrid Kenneally and Bevan Joseph Lawson, brutally assaulted a young South Hedland woman and murdered her fiancée. The woman was sexually assaulted by a bottle wielded by the men.
Her fiancée was then murdered. Kenneally thrust a 20cm kitchen knife through his heart with such force it came out his back. He died almost immediately.
Both men decided the woman had to be killed because she was a witness. Kenneally said to her, "You know what is going to happen to you", and then slit her throat.
The woman pretended to be dead. The men stabbed her again, hit her in the back and left. The woman survived and was able to identify her attackers.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cfeec6dba9f.jpg[/atsimg]

Police have released details of a violent assault on three young women in Perth's southern suburbs.

"Four males have jumped out of the car - two females were still in the car we believe - demanded the handbags, threatened them with a wheel brace, tried to strike one with the wheel brace, she ducked and it missed but then they've punched them in the face and forcibly choked them until they've given over the handbags," he said.

"Police are looking for a dark skinned male, approximately 15 to 18 years of age, 165 centimetres tall, skinny build, wearing a white cap and baggy white-hooded jumper," he said.

"Three other males, who are aged between 12 and 15 years, of similar appearance."

Two youths have pushed a blind woman to the ground, robbed her and dragged her along the street outside her Perth home, police say.

Sergeant Greg Lambert said the legally blind 63-year-old who relies on a walking stick was waiting outside her house in suburban Belmont when she was attacked just after 10am (WST) on Monday.

"One of the youths pushed the woman in the back, causing her to lose balance and fall to the ground," Sgt Lambert said.

"Whilst on the ground, the woman was punched in the stomach before one of the youths grabbed hold of her handbag," he said.

Belmont, is where Public housing is, for aboriginals.
www.livenews.com.au...

Police say the 35-year-old was walking towards a student housing complex when she was approached by three males near a bus station.
When the woman was about 100 metres from the bus station one of the three men attacked her, striking in the face and head a number of times.

The man fled and the woman student was taken to Royal Perth Hospital and treated for cuts to her face, split lips, chipped teeth and bruising to both eyes, one of which was completely closed.

Police are calling for witnesses - they say they are looking for three dark-skinned males, one of whom was wearing a black and grey hooded jumper and blue jeans

THREE youths have been charged over a series of robberies, one which left a Curtin University student with shocking facial injuries.

Munaver Khandwalla, a 20-year-old man from Kenya, had been walking home along Marquis St in Bentley at 8.30pm when he was approached by two young Aboriginal youths who asked him for a cigarette.

He was robbed and bashed for just $14 and a mobile phone.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/871dbe9dddc4.jpg[/atsimg]
www.watoday.com.au...

A 17-year-old boy has been charged over an attack that left a Perth bus driver with a serious eye injury.

It is alleged the boy hit 59-year-old Gerard Sin in the face with a lump of concrete after being denied permission to board a bus in Armadale, south-west of Perth, on Friday night.

Mr Sim had emergency surgery and may lose sight in his left eye.

Police media spokeswoman Susan Usher says the boy was arrested last night.

"A 17-year-old from Langford has been charged with grievous bodily harm and criminal damage," she said.

"He will appear in the Armadale Children's Court on Monday, the 10th of August."

Armadale is Aboriginal territory.

A TRUSTING American tourist was treated in hospital after being bashed by four men in Mirrabooka.
Police say the tourist was walking home from a pub at about 8.15pm on Friday when he was approached by four youths, who he mistakenly thought were being friendly.

The youths bashed the man with bricks and a concrete block before stealing his mobile phone.

Mirrabooka, is Aboriginal public housing area

Now, im not someone to be racist or hateful.
But, you must give credit where credit is due.

There's a major problem in Perth, The police and the government are to scared these days to even say 'Aboriginal' in the news. They now describe them as 'dark skinned' to make sure they don’t offend anyone.

This is bloody ridiculous.

These mongrels drive around in cars, in groups, young, with weapons.
If they get caught, they get warnings.
If they attack, they brutally attack making sure no one can fight back.

Its disgusting, and if the police don’t start doing there job, the people will form vigilantly groups and sort these people out themselves.

Can anyone help?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Agit8dChop]

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wow,

I could write a piece about violence in the UK and include 20 examples of black males attacking people.
I could also write another using 70 examples of white males attacking people.

Give me enough time and I could write a piece giving examples of twenty cases of "Aliens" attacking people...

This is not a war. It's gang violence. It's been going on for decades, nothing new.

It would be interesting to see the actual figures of assault charges and the perpetrators. I can almost guarantee that the vast majority arrested for such will be white males, in their 20's, with a low or average intelligence. And most of those incidents probably involve excessive substance abuse.

Propaganda, nothing more.
IMO of course

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It's the South Africa virus.... its spreading!

Welcome to our world! Sucks hey?!?

+40 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
That's what happens when you take guns away from the law abiding people.

And I'm not just being flippant, I grew up in those areas - Mirabooka/Joondalup, Armadale/Byford AND made my living selling guns and sporting goods. Left in 96 when they started banning firearms and now live in Florida where EVERBODY has a gun and you can walk the streets without fear of being assaulted.

The citizens of Perth have been turned into defenseless prey for these lowlife scum and there will never be a solution I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The OP makes a valid statement though.

I was in Perth two weeks ago for a holiday and I stayed in a backpacker in Northbridge and man, I've never felt so uneasy walking the streets at 8pm in the middle of a city.

Perth is a beautiful place but when the sun goes down, like my cousins over there tell me, it's better to stay at home or go to your friend's place 'cause it gets pretty dodgy and dangerous at night.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I was attacked by a group of youths walking down the street whom I'd never met, in Leeds in the UK. they claimed I'd got one of their sisters pregnant????

Next thing I knew they were all going for me. All white. I'm not one to fight back so I took the flight option.

Its a common tactic used by thugs and idiots to give a reason for fight.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
God thank Aussie gun control.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In the US, there's the same problem with all the minorities and the Natives too. I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say that in the case of the native peoples, IT'S THEIR BLOODY LAND! You Children of Britain went to these places and took their land! What the heck do you want?

As for minorities in these countries... It's "your own" (i.e., your society's previous generations) fault they're there. Your forefathers saw fit to conquer their homelands with at least as much savagery as you're experiencing now. Those peoples' countries and cultures suffered, not benefited, for it. Your historical brutality has come home to roost.

At this juncture in time, we have only one real way forward and that is to espouse extreme understanding, compassion, and love for one another. Recriminations and revenge will get us nowhere. You're seeing the result of that now. Assigning blame has no worth. Get up and start to help those young hoodlums to a better future. They are obviously screaming out their need for help. Do something!

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
stupid thread with nasty intentions, what a waste of time

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

you are spot on with that answer mate. The gun laws are being tightened all over the world and its the innocent people who suffer while the criminals keep bashing us.

The world has become too PC.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Can you even imagine how the Aborigines must feel. their whole culture has been pretty much destroyed. Thousands of years of culture destroyed by white men in the space of a few hundred years. Now they are made to feel like 2nd class citizens in their own country.

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Oh christ... Lets blame the white man for everyone's freaking problems.

The white man taking Indians land a century ago DOES NOT make them alcoholics now.

The white man taking slaves from Africa doesn't make them gangbanger crackheads who live in a #hole building but drive an Escalade now.

Also, get your facts straight about the slave trade...they were put up for slavery BY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!

Lastly, white Brits taking Aussie land a century ago, doesn't make aboriginals crazed brow beating thugs now...

THEIR OWN CHOICES DO!!! These people don't need help. Christ, I guarantee you that they are much happier living in the projects than they would be running around in loin cloths trying to kill lizards and kangaroo's for dinner. These people do this not because they're "oppressed". They do it because they think its fun. These people don't need to be in jail or on the streets. They need to be openly shot in public as a message

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Second class citizens?
Do second class citizens get free health care, free dental, free schooling, single payment loans, annual royalties etc etc?

Give me a break!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm in Rockhampton in Queensland & yes it is sad to say that the violence happens here late at night when people are leaving the night clubs walking home

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Every country i have lived in has had lots of problems with the natives. Lived in Canada,Australia and now New Zealand.

Native Canadians, Aboriginies and Maori and Polynesians. From what i have seen the main problems have been because of alcohol and drugs.

These natives get involved with this and lose it big time.

Maybe their parents need to bring them up different or they need to be scooled differently to deal with growing up.

Maybe its not the answer but from what ive seen, it may help just a little.

OH, bringing back the death penalty would be good too.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Be glad that in your country they only come at you with screw drivers and poles and so on, think about the other countries were they come at you with guns, and will shoot you just cause they can, or kill you as it will give them a higher rank in their gangs... then again think about the countries were ppl walk the streets with guns all day long and are at war all day long... it just gets worse and worse

I wish with all my heart they would bring back the death penalty and make these idiots think twice before they pull the trigger or stab someone to death.... If your educated you should pay the price as you know what your doing.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Delusions

Ideas are the source of violence
Therefore, it is not true that
Violence causes violence

Those who serve
Ideas
Attack without cause

Authorities will never try to stop this, because they are related to those hoodlums who represent the best recruiting base for their own uniformed hoodlums.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

so are you saying that the only violent crime committed in australia is committed by aboriginals?

if that's the case then that's just the way australia is, and if you don't like it, [snip] back to your own country
seriously, talk about a bunch of racist nonsense, "We are under attack from a violent force that no one seems to be able to confront or name"

awwww, poor scared white settlers are being picked on by the mean native thugs, i know, the government can set up special schools to teach them the right and proper christian way of doing things and force all the brown children to go to them weather they like it or not, that'll work........

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 21/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Can anyone help?

No. I am sorry I don't help people that allowed their government to remove their means of self protection.

If my city is a high crime city, I have a Concealed Weapons permit, I can legally carry my fire arm. If a group of punks wants to gang up on me, they better hope they are faster than my draw.

Australia, like every other Western state, follows with the notion that the citizenry has no need to be armed.

You expect your government to save you, to help you? No pity here.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Talk about ignorance.

If you're born in Australia you're an Australian. If you were born in a hut in the middle of no where with no sign of Western civilization and you don't even speak English... then you're a Native.

These are just degenerates. Australian Degenerates who happen to be of a certain skin color.

Australians (the white ones) are Australians. They aren't English or Irish or German or French.. they are Australian.. just like the "aboriginal" people Australia is all they know. The excuses you made are disgusting and barbaric.. to say anyone deserves to be beaten ruthlessly just because their great great great grand parents immigrated here is childish, and ignorant. The youths obviously are not attacking simply over race or heritage, but for money and *snip* and giggles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join