It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you woke up and found solid, concrete evidence of aliens on earth, who would you tell first?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by readerone

I knew those kind of experiences were out there! Thanks for sharing! I am sure it isn't easy to open up like that and offer some of the details to a group of complete strangers. Very interesting and hopefully I can learn more about it.

Hopefully as more flags are put up here, more people will see this thread and contribute their interesting experiences.

ATS is just awesome.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
Being on the been there done that side, I'll do what I am doing now.
Letting the rest of youse know .
the sig says it all for me.

[edit on 8/14/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

Can/will you expand on what happened and why you choose ATS?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Reveal my experience and evidence to the world? So I can be crucified and intruded upon? Screw that. Count me out.

The day a UFO lands in front of my doorstep, it will forever remain a secret within me and those I know, trust and love.

Everybody else wouldn't accept ANY evidence so what's the point in loading up a tired Donkey?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by juzchilln]

You make great points. Like I said in the OP, I'm not sure what I would do although someone previously outlined a beautiful suggestion. I just don't have any trust in the gov/mil officials presenting the evidence to the public. Maybe they feel we couldn't handle it??

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Trying to hit 20 posts? I remember that as it wasn't too long ago. It doesn't take too long on here especially when you find a topic ripe for your own special input/views.

I honestly had never heard that grays don't eat. I guess I never really thought about it. I mean, they would have to get energy for their bodies somehow. Huh...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

So do you mean the hole i found in my chest and the triangeled shaped pin holes in my foot i showed to my doctor.No way.I knew where they came from why bother telling other people about it.I don;t want to stress my wife out knowing i have been abducted by aliens all my life.The hole in my chest is still there.Been there for two years.It never healed up or nothing.Just stayed the same.I can push a needle right into the hole with out no pain or blood.Strange hole.Maybe the aliens left the hole like that so they can use the same hole over and over again without causing more damage to my body.That sounds a smart way to insert a probe.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
How about this report from TBR news in Conversations with the Crow, part 98, where an alien WAS discovered in a hospital autopsy, after an accident?
Has anyone ever heard of this before? The CIA knows !!! www.tbrnews.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would probably make as much close-up videos and pictures as I can that are clear to see for everyone. I would then ask my (nice) neighbours to come over and observe it.

I would call some scientists I know who are trustworthy to take a look.

And I would post all the documented stuff I could gather across the internet for it to spread very fast, including here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I wouldn't tell anyone. I'd grab my camera and start filming. Then I'd post it to youtube and email the link to everyone I know.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well let's say it is a crashed ship. I would get pieces of it. Have a family member go and lock them up in a safe deposit box for safe keeping. Invite all neighbors and passerby's to see this object. Get video and photographic proof and call the media and local schools to come out and study it and expose it publicly. No way would the police or other authorities be called. But I know they would be there eventually. But not before it was beyond a cover up.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Question: who would you tell 1st.

Answer: my psychiatrist.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why does the Alien have to be a "little guy"?

What if he looks mostly like us?

I'd likely be afraid of him unless he made it clear that I shouldn't be.

I'd try to find out if his friends could come for him, and how he planned dispose of his crashed ship. I'd try to camoflage it.
If there was a place I could take him to meet his friends, I would do that.

I wouldn't tell anyone. I don't want people crawling all over my place.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I have an interesting picture that a friend of mine sent me today.

It's during a BBQ this summer and these 2 couples where eating and having fun. That same night there was a huge tunderstorm and the sky turned purple. The thing about the picture is that behind one person there is a glass door and on the glass door you can see a reflection of something that looks like a gray....

I need someone to help me so i can post this picture and let everyone see it. I also need to take care of these people's identity...

You what, now that i think about it, it looks like those pictures that where taken by some men when a supposed alien was looking trough the window inside of a home...

I would like someone to take a look at it and tell me I'm not going crazy.

Thanks guys!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

So do you mean the hole i found in my chest and the triangeled shaped pin holes in my foot i showed to my doctor.No way.I knew where they came from why bother telling other people about it.I don;t want to stress my wife out knowing i have been abducted by aliens all my life.The hole in my chest is still there.Been there for two years.It never healed up or nothing.Just stayed the same.I can push a needle right into the hole with out no pain or blood.Strange hole.Maybe the aliens left the hole like that so they can use the same hole over and over again without causing more damage to my body.That sounds a smart way to insert a probe.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

Yeah......
That would work.

Holy sh## balls! What did the doc think? Are you otherwise in normal health? I have a flood of questions as I have never really spoken with anyone that has been abducted. What do you tell your wife the injury on your chest is from? 2 years and it hasn't healed.....

Seriously, thank you for posting that and anything else you would offer up.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

Check the post I mentioned in the other thread. Once you have the link there, copy it here for everyone please.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mookite
How about this report from TBR news in Conversations with the Crow, part 98, where an alien WAS discovered in a hospital autopsy, after an accident?

I never heard of it before. Of course, I am just learning to "float" at this point of the game. Swimming is next. I can't get over how much knowledge and experience the posters on here have and offer up.

I am reading more into the post you mentioned now.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I think I'd tell my Mum "i told you so" and then prolly cower in a corner of my room, haha.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mookite

The link you included ate up about a good 45-60 minutes of my day and made me search some more for related topics. Very eye opening. I hope others check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join