It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still no terrorist attacks? Are we really that good?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Still no attacks? Are we really that good?

I think maybe there are not that many bad guys…heck if there are 10 million against us, why hasn’t one , I mean just one….moved to Mexico, learned their language, came across the southern border, hooked up with a road crew, who have atleast some access to explosives, and attempted to harm us?

Doesn’t it seem odd that it hasn’t happened yet? I mean it’s been 8 years!!!!!

Not once??????

Soo….

Why are we “over there”? In the birthplace of mankind? Are they looking for something? Could this have been and continue to be a prep for something big? 2012 maybe? Stargate? Biblical eschatology? Etc?

I dunno? What are you thoughts?

I wrote this over a year ago, since then ‘nothing’….what’s up with that?

See… www.abovetopsecret.com... for more

Excerpt here:

First of all, I am a patriot and appreciate those that protect us...CIA, FBI, NSA, ATF, etc...

And I clearly understand that their hard work has helped to make us all safe...safe from the 'big ones' that is.

Yes, protecting us from those major bigtime threats...that's what they do...I UNDERSTAND this!

But what I don't understand is...please bare with me and follow the logic and think about it yourself for a day or so, talk about this with a good friend and reply if you like.

IT SEEMS COMPLETELY IL-LOGICAL TO ME THAT NOT ONE BAD GUY, NOT ONE!!!...HAS FOUND SOME DYNAMITE OR SOME OTHER EXPLOSIVE AND WENT TO A BASEBALL GAME ENTRANCE OR A TRAIN STATION AND BLOWN HIMSELF UP!

Think about it, not one???? If there are a few million that hate us (or more) why has not one come across the southern border, worked for a transportation company or something, stole a few sticks (and please don't say that stuff is guarded so well to the point of no one stealing 'one piece')

How can this be explained?

OldThinker!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If there is one thing that President Bush can be praised for, it is his handling of the War on Terror. We destroyed much of Al-Queda's organizaton and drove alot of them into hiding. When they pulled off 9/11 they were thinking of a Bill Clinton response and ended up getting Shock and Awe! God help us if they do manage to pull off something similar during Mr. Obama's reign.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

You know what the key word is with our enemies, don't you?

PATIENCE!!!!

Regrettably, they are in no hurry...

Thanks for the post friend!

OT

[edit on 11-8-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I get what you're suggesting here and I think you are completely right. But, can't the new flu be seen as a new terror attack? Without a sponsor?

Some say it was constructed in a lab or resurrected from the past.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
RRconservative

If there is one thing that President Bush can be praised for, it is his handling of the War on Terror. We destroyed much of Al-Queda's organizaton and drove alot of them into hiding. When they pulled off 9/11 they were thinking of a Bill Clinton response and ended up getting Shock and Awe! God help us if they do manage to pull off something similar during Mr. Obama's reign.

Haven't more Americans died over in Iraq due to friendly fire than those who died on September 11th all thanks to GWB's War on not so terrifying terror?

I think what the OP was meaning to say was that we have 14 million people in this country illegally and that if we were truly under threat from these extremist terror groups don't you think that at least ONE sort of terror attack woulda happened since then? A mall shooting or something? I mean, I thought these were the same guys who strapped bombs to themselves and walked into crowded areas just to kill as many as they could. If they truly hated us wouldn't we have seen a suicide bomb by now? We have thousands of tons of drugs smuggled into our country YEARLY, seems to me like it wouldn't be to hard to sneak in a bomb or 2?

please OP correct me if that is not what you were hinting at

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie

I get what you're suggesting here and I think you are completely right. But, can't the new flu be seen as a new terror attack? Without a sponsor?

Some say it was constructed in a lab or resurrected from the past.

son of total newbie,

hey, how are you? thx for joining...

I do statistical, mathematical analysis every day...and the absence of "harm" for americans is an "out-lier" that i can not explain???

Flu, huh? Gives me something to ponder....for sure! Please share more, ok?

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo

GQI, yeah, you got it! Thx...

Also this isn't O vs. W thang...

Just a "probability" and "logic" discussion...

I hope others are as insightful as thee!

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is a very curious question. I would think that we haven't all that much to worry about. I think our military does a great job and the security forces are watching closely enough for out of place things. I never really thought we were in danger Before 9/11 or after I doubt Bush had anything to do with our country being protected.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

RRconservative

Haven't more Americans died over in Iraq due to friendly fire than those who died on September 11th all thanks to GWB's War on not so terrifying terror?

More than 3,000 Soldiers died from friendly fire in Iraq???. I doubt it was even 1/10 of that. Where did you get your numbers? (Anxiously waiting for a link from a George Soros funded website)

There was a conspiracy once that suggested that any type of 9/11 event in the future would ensure the bombing of Mecca. I wonder if this (if it ever existed) is still in place?

[edit on 11-8-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
This is a very curious question. I would think that we haven't all that much to worry about. I think our military does a great job and the security forces are watching closely enough for out of place things. I never really thought we were in danger Before 9/11 or after I doubt Bush had anything to do with our country being protected.

Lil Drummerboy, Hi! I'm puzzled why you see the
OP as "curious"... a rather odd word, in my mind?

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Haven't more Americans died over in Iraq due to friendly fire than those who died on September 11th ...

GQI, that was a misprint/mis type I'm sure...?

You can edit/fix...ok?

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

More than 3,000 Soldiers died from friendly fire in Iraq???. I doubt it was even 1/10 of that. Where did you get your numbers? (Anxiously waiting for a link from a George Soros funded website)

From my friend who has done 2 tours and my college Psych teacher who has done 3. Who is George Soros?

It's kinda like the navy doesn't report when their pilots miss the aircraft carriers and crash into the sea or ocean. They black out the boat and keep the info on the boat. I got that information from people I have known in the Navy.

So I guess from first hand sources to answer your question.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Guys, OT was really hoping this wouldn't dive into a political debate, ok?

Fair?

Let's continue to address the OP? ok?

PLease.....

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

I've been listening to talk radio about the new flu as you call it.
It actually started as bird flu and originated in China. The name was then changed to swine flue and now we call it H1N1.

The only people that profit from this are the pharmaceuticals. Since right wing America get their main source of news from pharmaceutical sponsored organizations; it leads me to think this terrorist thing is homegrown.

As for the no terrorism in 8 years.

9/11 was just an incident. All other acts that followed was an indirect result of Bush Jr.'s rhetoric.

Obama has toned down his rhetoric compared to Bush Jr.

There are other motions that Obama has passed, but in the end "terrorism" was just a brilliant marketing campaign sold by the Bush administration to the American public.

There is no need for "the war on terror" anymore as the economic recession has taken priority. Keeping in mind that the recession was just a fallout of the war on terror; Obama has cut countless counter terrorism plans put into motion by Bush Jr. and as a result redirected efforts that protect the privacy of the average American.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm in Houston, doing the Lord's work
I hope...

It's dinner time...

I'll check back in a while, ok?

Keep um coming...OT'll be back soon...

Thanks so much....

OT hungry!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hahaha, fair enough, RRconservative send me a U2U to enlighten me on this Soros guy if you wanna.

Sorry OP

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by websurfer

Sure glad you joined...

I dunno?

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda's second-in-command has accused President Obama of supporting a Palestinian state that would do the bidding of Israel.

Ayman al-Zawahiri says on a recent tape, "Israel is a crime that needs to be wiped out."

"Obama wants a Palestinian state that works as a branch for the Israeli government," Ayman al-Zawahiri said in a nearly 90-minute video called, "The Realities of Jihad and the Fallacies of Hypocrisy."

The latest in a series of such videos was posted Monday on radical Islamist Web sites by al Qaeda's production company, As-Sahab Media.

"Israel is a crime that needs to be wiped out," said al-Zawahiri, who likened Obama's policies to those of President Bush.

"The promises of the two states and ending the settlements were made by Bush, so what's new? This is the continuation of the same Zionist crusader crime against Muslims since the end of World War II," he said.

"Obama can come with all the eloquent words he has, but it is nothing but illusions."

Al-Zawahiri referred to a conditional truce offer he said had been made by al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

source: www.cnn.com...

Sounds like they don't like WHOEVER'S in office...

See you in about an hour...

OT

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

hahaha, fair enough, RRconservative send me a U2U to enlighten me on this Soros guy if you wanna.

Sorry OP

GQI!

NO!!!

Please don't worry, glad you posted...

We are all learning friend, right?

OT

g2g!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Maybe these modern day terrorist have different ways of attacking a country then crossing the border with a stick of dynamite and going to a padres game. They could be attacking other aspects of the country like computer systems, monetary systems, food, the economy, health,politics,religion........

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is a CIA lackey. A boogey man. The reason no one has attacked the US is because the War on Terror is a complete and utter farce. Remember all those terror level alerts they used to have years ago? Red, Orange, yellow? Those only lasted for a few years. They don't even talk about it anymore. Even the whole rhetoric about possible threats has completely died down. Remember every so often all the breaking news that used to happen saying a plot was foiled.............or a new Osama tape came out.........or there is a possibility Al Qaeda is threatening some building or city. What a complete and utter lie!

I see plenty of gasoline trucks driving down the rode. Most criminals have plenty of access to automatic weapons and heavy armory. Any number of lone terrorists could wreak havoc in this country if they wanted to. It would be very easy to do any of that. Hell a few suicide bombers on Wall Street could shut down our economy in a few hours. But it hasn't happened. Why? Because it's all planned out. Nothing happens by accident anymore in this day and age. The big bad boogey man terrorists have to keep the people in fear for our government to remain in control and keep the MI complex churning along. EVERY THING about society nowadays as far as geopolitics is about money and power. I guess it's been that way since the dawn of time. But 200 years ago Americans own their livelihood an didn't rely on government. We are pretty much slaves nowadays. People want to pretend we are not. But go a year without paying your taxes and see what happens. The goat herder in Afghanistan is more free than any American. And we are trying to bring democracy to the rest of the world? LMAO!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join