It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 10th crop circle, the owl

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
New crop circle. We've got lot of these this summer. I put it here incase someone is interested. It looks nice though.

Crop circle connector

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Trying to add picture without link, not working out!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Tim is one of the farmers that are kind towards the Crop Circle Community. He will put an honesty box in the formation. Please honour this farmer by donating your spare change into the box.

Crop Circle Connector

Honestly.... I am getting sick of the phrase Crop circle; they should be called human field art. Until we get one that spans multiple fields(over a kilometer) and can be seen by satellite, I don't think it worth consideration that it's made by ALF's.

They are nice to look at though.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by airteck

Tim is one of the farmers that are kind towards the Crop Circle Community. He will put an honesty box in the formation. Please honour this farmer by donating your spare change into the box.

Crop Circle Connector

Honestly.... I am getting sick of the phrase Crop circle; they should be called human field art. Until we get one that spans multiple fields(over a kilometer) and can be seen by satellite, I don't think it worth consideration that it's made by ALF's.

They are nice to look at though.

Do you have proof they are human made? I'm getting sick of people getting sick of them being called paranormal

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
Do you have proof they are human made? I'm getting sick of people getting sick of them being called paranormal

Do you have any proof aliens have even visited earth, let alone drive around creating art in fields. I am getting sick of people getting sick of people getting sick of them being called man-made. WHICH THEY ARE!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by airteck
[more

you should check this out - IR footage of field where crop circle was created
www.abovetopsecret.com...

man touches ufo that created crop circle?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the findings in these designs are very odd. If you look up the anomalies, elongated nodes, iron deposits, electromagnetic fields, radiation, only in and around the circles.

3-d face crop circle

Answer from the stars crop circle - a response

Video about golden and bronzed plates found under the crop circles (quality not that great but definately worth the watch)

So to say they all are manmade is not correct. Just as you cannot prove they are all man made i cannot prove they are alien made, and they all obviously are not. But this does warrant further investigation and i do not simply believe it all should be labeled as man made "art".

[edit on 10-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
so a new one every night now.
someone should pull some strings and let each farmer borrow a decent night camera to watch over their fields for a few nights. if most of them did this we should be able to catch these i action.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For some reason when I would hit post reply, I would get logged out, so I hope this works.

The crop circle thread titled "clown", I wanted to post in there that I thought it looked like: entering a wormhole. And my thought on this one could be the same thing, entering a wormhole. Basically, has anyone ever considered the messages in crop circles are not related to say, Mayan Cave paintings, but actual images of alien technology, or maybe looking at something through a microscope, ect. If they are made by ET's....

[edit on 10-8-2009 by game over man]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Are those miniature "caret" arrows surrounding the "inner part" of the outermost circle in there?

Funny how an "Owl" is chosen because that is the holographic symbol used just before most "contactees" experience including a lot of Dolores Cannon's subjects as well as the like of Jim Sparks.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm starting to think these should be called Deception Circles. I've noticed since that massive circle predicting the solar activity(which it did, like it or not) that there has been a very large amount of circles, mostly blunt in design. I can personally FEEL a difference in personal connection when looking at a man made one vs. looking at a more ET esc. CC. The elaborate ones really mesmerize me, but ones like this just look like field art like the above poster mentioned. Keep in mind also that the circle lines up perfectly with the field lines, it seams like the impossible looking ones have perfect off axis angles that would seemingly be impossible.

Maybe we should start making threads with polls(does this site have polls?) and let the people judge if they're Deception Circles or real Crop Circles

PS. What's the deal with this site NEVER having large full quality pictures? This site is really disappointing every time...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by White2098]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
this is what gets me about all these circles turning up..... how the hell are huge teams of people missioning around the country side breaking into peoples and trashing there fields with out anyone noticing cars / vans etc....

Surely if this was that bad the people in charge of agriculture would be issuing warning to farmers and coming on TV saying don't so it....

But for some reason it seems to be pished in the dark and taken lightly ???

Is it the case still that the corn is not bieng harmed in anyway and the soil becomes mad fertile or was this just the case in certain fields....

Something need to be looked into or we need a crew of people to get out there and video various places in hope that we can either catch who is hoaxing these things or the possibilty of learning what really causes them !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Alright for the the naysayers who say they know that they are man made, allow me to direct you to this thread.

For those who say that they know it's from ET's, go to the same place.

Back to topic, these crop circles are popping up each day now and by the looks of it getting more intricate. Notice the weaving we've seen in the past few weeks with some of them.

Regardless of whether it's made made or not, these are truly wonderful images we are being presented with.

Which begs the question, why? Why would man or ET make these for our eyes to see?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh for gods sake, I 've visited Avebury several times and the crop circle makers make no secret of the fact that they are creating these circles. I even watched one loon trying to convince a watching audience that the circles were alien in origin even when stomper boards were leaning against the wall behind him.
Crop circles are art. Their makers would be chuffed to bits to hear you lot describing them as mysterious or paranormal because thats what art is all about. Its about causing contreversy and making people think. Its about stirring emotions in those who study it. . .

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I love the integrity box.Doesn't sound like it's meant for the huge sums alleged to be the reason these are tolerated by the farmers.

So the principle of the sky lasers has been shown to be impractical.The weather has been bad for this as well.No board and twiner circle guys have presented any conclusive videos showing them in action,just endless bragging and repeaters.They said they'd do a dolphin on a wave.Someday.

Any dead animals found within yet?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ziggyproduction05: Thanks for the videos, while I will not say for sure that these are alien made the 3 with the 3D art sure make things interesting. That would be incredible hard to do at night. Also, the weaving is very intricate, if man made why go to the trouble?

Every time I see a CC, I am reminded of this...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by aceace]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

good example about the woven circles. Yes, i think it would be very difficult to do at night. Its just funny that you never hear about 1/2 way complete circles found, or people caught doing. It just pops up and it HAS to be man made in some peoples eyes, even with the anomalies and IR video of something odd going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Which begs the question, why? Why would man or ET make these for our eyes to see?

~Keeper

Why do people create elaborate sidewalk art? Why do people tag buildings? Why do people walk a highwire between skyscrapers? Why do people do anything that produces nothing but something to see or impress others? Yet it happens, all the time.

I can't fathom why an alien race would leave important messages for us in cryptic CCs, in the fields of one smallish town, all riddle-fied so we have to figure them out before we get our 'warning.'

I think if aliens really wanted to communicate with us.... they would. Much more directly.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

"Why would man or ET make these for our eyes to see?"

i believe that ET make these because it has an effect, mentally, on people that view them. It could be symbols we associated with in a past life? It could do something to us mentally that we dont know about that prepares us for something. I think it has something to do with unlocking a key in understanding who we are. or possibly it affects Mother Earths electromagnetic field?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Maybe they think they are communicating with us in the only way they think we will understand. I find it harder to believe that a group would go out and make several CC in just a 10 day period. These are huge pics. I have thought that maybe there was a competition between groups. IMHO the farmers would be sick of this by now. The intricate weaving is what makes me believe. Why do that at all? It's been done since the beginning.

Ask yourself why the narrator mentioned "for the 7 lean years" in this video? Explain it... why not 3 or 4 years? Why 7? The video is only 2 minutes long it is about Amiral Byrds trip to Antarctica.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
so a new one every night now.
someone should pull some strings and let each farmer borrow a decent night camera to watch over their fields for a few nights. if most of them did this we should be able to catch these i action.

They did something like you mentioned a couple of years ago. They set a IR camera up on a hilltop and watched strange lights dancing (their description not mine) around a field and the next morning when the sun came up there was a crop circle. Colin Andrews went on morning television in the UK announced that they had caught something remarkable taking place and then had to abruptly back track when it was discovered that the lights he had seen on the IR camera were the heat signitures of the guys making the crop circle. A crop circle, it should be said, which was announced on British TV to be genuine and not man made. . .

Sorry peoples but crop circles, or at least the majority of them, are simply works of art created by extremely talented artists. Perhaps some are made by wacky weather or plasma vortices, but none are made by aliens. I mean, I ask you, have you heard yourselves? An advanced alien race can find no better way of announcing its presence than creating swirls in fields. . ! It's too ridiculous to take seriously. What next? The Loch Ness monster announcing it's presence by happy slapping Japanese tourists while playing the bagpipes?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join