It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man touches UFO that made crop circle?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Over at Earthfiles, Linda Moulton reports that investigators Paul Jones and Andrew Pyrka were checking out a bird-shaped crop circle in June. When an angry farmer kicked them out of his fields, they started to drive away. But then they saw this shiny, orb-like thing floating in a nearby field. Could it have been the author of the crop circle they'd just been investigating? Jones wanted to find out, so he started filming it.

Moulton writes:

Andrew Pyrka was very confused. He was looking all around him, but could not see anything in the sky in any direction! So, Paul began trying to guide Andrew by phone closer and closer to the silver craft above him. At one point, Paul yells in the phone, "Andrew, you're so close, put your arm up and see if you can feel anything."

Andrew Pyrka lifted his left arm straight up toward the sky. "Instantly, when I put my arm up, there was a huge jolt of electrical current that went down my raised arm. I don't think I touched anything solid," he told me, "but I definitely interacted with some kind of strong field the UFO must have been giving off. But why couldn't I see it where I was, while Paul could not only see it, he videotaped it for another fifteen minutes?"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ef01c955d47.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76351d6c3950.jpg[/atsimg]

When it comes to crop circles, I've been pretty suspicious as to their authenticity. Are they alien or man made? So this man claims to have filmed the event, doe anyone have access to earthfiles to see if has been loaded and available?

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

io9.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is quite interesting, but I'm not really sure about what to think. I personally think the real ones are made by aliens, but I don't think the same for these new ones that appear every two days.

I see this image strange. The places where the man is and the 'object' is do not seem to be the same. In fact, it looks like the man is just pasted over the image.

Is there any link to the video?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

[atsimg]

When it comes to crop circles, I've been pretty suspicious as to their authenticity. Are they alien or man made? So this man claims to have filmed the event, doe anyone have access to earthfiles to see if has been loaded and available?

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

io9.com...

you should be spiked because they arent made by aliens flying in from outerspace. they are made by members of the DOD ( dept of defense ) using their satellites equipped with microwave technology to push down stalks of corn or wheat, making geometrical designs in the feilds.
how convenient that the form of energy used by our good buddy aliens happens to be technology available to consumers in the 70s or 80s on earth.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by warpath1984]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Outstanding.In a crop circle.

So the story rests on the integrity of the teller.Lie detector test?

Farmer throwing out the cash cow?THE representative of the croppies's female Saint?Isn't this worth a hay mow filled with pound notes?Maybe he doesn't want money.Farmers get up before dawn to work because they like to,ya?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is a good story spikedmilk i put this in my thread yesterday it adds a little more to the crop circle debate.
And he's going to show his videotape on a television documentary don't know when just say's sometime in the future.
Good thread S+F.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This has already been proven to be a hoax and Linda Moulton Howe is a con artist. Isnt it obvious to you that these pics are fake?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This looks like a bird flying by and the man .... well either he is in between the camera and the bird or was pasted in the pic, as someone above suspected.

Andrew Pyrka plans to release his videotape in a television documentary special some time in the future.

This means we won't see the video. He is avoiding showing it or may be wants to make $$$. A sure sign of hoax.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rock solid brain

In the pic when he puts his hand up it looks like a clear plastic bag not saying that's what it is just looks like that in the image we will have to wait to see the video cannot really make out what it is from these image's hope we get to find out.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was really interested in this when I stumbled upon this little detail:

Over at Earthfiles,

And that was a turn off..

[edit on 2-8-2009 by BlackShark]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

The mans "arm" looks bent in a rather strange configuration, poor attempt at CGI? Or a bad cut and paste job. I say Hoax...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Out of focus yet again, wit? Too much crap footage causes debunkership!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just thought i would put this one in here for you it's from the same site.

July 30, 2009 Yatesbury, Wiltshire County, England - After midnight on Tuesday, July 14, 2009, Yorkshire engineer, Winston Keech, had set up his four infrared cameras on a pole looking across the East Field wheat below Adams Grave. The rest of the huge East Field had not been planted this year and was a mass of dark soil next to the far west end wheat. Winston is an entrepreneur who develops renewable energy systems and is fascinated by crop formations. He wants to see what he can capture on infrared (IR) videotape, and the carpet of East Field wheat seemed a good place to night watch. His four cameras are Samsung 0.0002 lux infrared with 570 line resolution on closed circuit TV, mounted on a high T-bar in front of his van.

There is video at the link that shows flashes of light although the quality of the film is not that good it's still interesting.
FROMwww.earthfiles.com...

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
hi all.

assuming this is not a fake, I have an idea: that these ufo crafts are 90%
non-material, that is "astral material" so that the materialness is in a higher dimension and just enough of the material vibrates at a visible frequency as to have this ufo manipulate matter a bit....the wheat to make the circles!

I also feel that many alien abductions are really astral abductions out of body, *like* of a lucid dream, but these are NOT dreams in the psyh. sense.

this would explain things like that sudden acceleration and the very fast speeds.

freestone

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Just thought i would put this one in here for you it's from the same site.

There is video at the link that shows flashes of light although the quality of the film is not that good it's still interesting.
FROMwww.earthfiles.com...

THANKYOU

Interesting indeed. One of the movies seems to show some kind of small humanoid entity. You can right click on the video and select zoom.

peace,
kroms33

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ok, get ready to see this topic in the HOAX forum soon..

It's only a matter of time..

And the EXIF says....

JFIF_APP14 : Photoshop 3.0

APP14!!! Wow it's been through 14 different programs.

So, it already failed my first test.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
This has already been proven to be a hoax and Linda Moulton Howe is a con artist. Isnt it obvious to you that these pics are fake?

Do you have a link to the info to which you refer?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The first photo looks fake to me.The thing he is touching looks much further away in the distance than his arm.What do you think.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

LOL I have lost count how many people have been 'proven to be hoaxed' on this website. If ATS say its a hoax then it must be a hoax

IMO crop circles are a way that et can communicate to the people that need to know without going to thru others that don't.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

LOL I have lost count how many people have been 'proven to be hoaxed' on this website. If ATS say its a hoax then it must be a hoax

IMO crop circles are a way that et can communicate to the people that need to know without going to thru others that don't.

I still don't understand why something would communicate through a field full of wheat, etc..

Why wouldn't it just go on the TV or the radio or something?

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So has anyone actually got any proof that it's fake apart from "It looks fake"

<<   2  3 >>

join