It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle 9th August

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Hey, I appreciate the compliment.

I wanted to add to my the theory, but I cannot find the article I had in mind.

Any ways there was an article around 1, or 2 years ago which showed highly concentrated cosmic energy shooting into Earth.

I could also see that as being 'incoming' messages, directions, or instructions. When they hit the Earth they leave a signature=crop circle of said message.

thanks again.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
First of all, there is no such thing as a "fake" crop circle. It's there, it's real. Please stop calling crop circles "fake." If these are all man-made, then the persons making them are not claiming to be aliens, although I have a feeling they do create designs that will cause the most controversy. I have no doubt if a group of like-minded folks here on ATS wanted to create a CC that sparked debate, interest, "translations" among other things, they'd have no problem at all doing so.

And second, I have a feeling this is a well-designed ploy by the town to bring in tourism. They get a great increase in traffic and visitors by virtue of these crop designs. Wiltshire has a huge influx of these in the last couple of months. Infrared cameras conveniently capture actively. The odds? Probably lottery winning odds, but people buy it.

I think this entire affair is bought and paid for by the local city hall, with the farms working in cooperation. Could be wrong, but I think it's that, or just some group really trying to impress... perhaps another paid-CC group is in the making.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My personal take on these man-made crop circles is that the 'old group' of people making them has quietly retired in the past year or so, and the 'apprentices' are now at the helm and making some rather shoddy and amateurish designs in their stead.

I think everyone is in on it at this point. The people who want to see alien influence in these circles will see it even if they have to elbow their way past the people heading home with planks under their arms. The ultralight and helicopter outfits, the farmers, the bed and breakfast people, everyone is winning. It has become a booming business and when there is money involved... Well...

I would love to check one of these things out myself. I would love to try and trample my own crop circle into a field using various methods. I would love to saddle up one of the orbs and ride it around Wiltshire in the middle of the night while it goes around meeting up with other magical Gray programmed AI pixies and spreads messages of tourist dollars through-out the land.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00510e87b44f.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a very nice one it's also woven in the circles there is also some ground shots.
Link to aerial shots
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Link to ground shots
There is some good shots in the links.

THANKYOU

it's a form of the infinity sign which is pure 100% truth......

It represents how life is never ending and how there is no beginning and no ending...

No real death as death is just the first step of a new life.....

Did anyone ever stop and think that maybe it is an influential " In the know" group of elite humans that is warning us and not exactly aliens ?

No probably not because all everyone ever fights about is " if aliens are so advanced why would they do this to communicate ? "

Instead we should be focusing on the message...

You people do realize that there are people who come into these posts that purposely change the topic from what is the meaning to start talking about how aliens are not real and would never do that...

Are we all that blind to not see these people on our very site doing these things day in and day out...

If there are "elite" in the know people who are BAD then there are some who are for us....

Maybe they are warning us via crop circles because they can not come out and tell us because they would expose themselves to " TPTB"......

I do believe in Aliens however, but just saying I've never heard anybody really talking seriously about what I mentioned above, and it is a VERY likely scenario...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

oh wow....very very nice interpretation of this! i was also thinking that they could also be contactees that maybe could also have shown this person how to do these crop circles themselves and act as a messenger.?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Actually there has been tons of evidence (photographic and video) of both ufo craft, orbs AND entities in the circles themselves, or in the general area at the time. Go to the cropcirclewisdom website and you will see entities that are, not completely distinct, but definitely there - captured on camera.

On the other hand, there has been ZERO photographic or video evidence of humans being 'caught in the act' making these particular circles.

So with respect, I would have to say that your post was not only a load of rubbish, the complete opposite is the case - there is a ton of ET activity being captured and NO, I repeat, NO signs of human activity on camera.

Some people still think 'Doug and Dave' are out there with their boards & string. Must've picked up L33t some basket-weaving skills over the years too huh!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by jprophet420

Actually there has been tons of evidence (photographic and video) of both ufo craft, orbs AND entities in the circles themselves, or in the general area at the time. Go to the cropcirclewisdom website and you will see entities that are, not completely distinct, but definitely there - captured on camera.

On the other hand, there has been ZERO photographic or video evidence of humans being 'caught in the act' making these particular circles.

So with respect, I would have to say that your post was not only a load of rubbish, the complete opposite is the case - there is a ton of ET activity being captured and NO, I repeat, NO signs of human activity on camera.

Some people still think 'Doug and Dave' are out there with their boards & string. Must've picked up L33t some basket-weaving skills over the years too huh!

Theres plenty more if you care to look.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Beautiful.

You've got to give them this much: they're insightful artists, whoever they are..

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by mars1

There is no "proof" for either side as the making of the crop circle was not witnessed. However the evidence that crop circles are man made is overwhelming. We have

motive
opportunity
previous cases with the same MO.

Please provide any evidence whatsoever that this crop circle was not man made.

Not taking a side here but:

You still don't have evidence it's man-made without a human/s you can attribute the motive, opportunity and MO to.

One of two things going on here:

Alien life makes these very quickly and without being seen

or

All the farmers of Wiltshire are being paid very well to let some people make all these without being caught.

With all these happening in the same area, someone should have caught the people making them by now. Either physically catching them and holding them until law enforcement arrives or by security camera. I'm not referring to all CC's. Just all these recent ones over the last few months.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

That doesn't prove anything. We are talking about the CURRENT season of crop circles. Nothing on video whatsoever suggesting man-made phenomena.

On the other hand, we have a police officer experiencing all sorts of strange things in his everyday life, after witnessing tall beings in a field. Numerous photographic evidence, and announcements yet to come in the near future regarding the recent events in the last couple of months. I would much rather trust the researchers on the ground, those whom are actually there gathering and reporting the evidence, people such as Andrew Pyrka and Colin Andrews, rather than the time-lapse efforts of some anon on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare david

I don't think the farmers are in on it i did a thread on the crop circles got destroyed by the farmers before anyone saw them.
I believe there is something to crop circles there is no way they can all be man made there has been just too many of them this season and not one person has been seen.
I have read the queen's husband is very interested in them i have seen video with military helicopters in the circle's why if they are man made.
There is video of military helicopters chasing an orb in a crop circle somewhere there has got to be something to crop circles.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

lol well he just got 0wned

cool video though, seems to only take an hour or two..if that

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Hi,

This is a very nice thread
and I would like to add some thoughts here.

As noticed by others,

This cropcircle instantly reminds of
the infinity symbol, the 8 on the side.

However,

This one looks rather like 'trinfinity'.

It is a fascinating symbol.

Could there be a connection to the Butterfly?

After the transformation,
we all leave duality behind,
and we enter the realms of 'Trinfinity'?

Instead of,

The One divided.

We become,

The One, between the opposites.

The Butterfly appeared on the 7th.

The Trinfinity appeared on the 9th.

Three days.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Next CC. Nice looking work. As far as what kind of message this formation is saying? Other than you can´t catch me, thats about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by Wh00pS

That doesn't prove anything. We are talking about the CURRENT season of crop circles. Nothing on video whatsoever suggesting man-made phenomena.

On the other hand, we have a police officer experiencing all sorts of strange things in his everyday life, after witnessing tall beings in a field. Numerous photographic evidence, and announcements yet to come in the near future regarding the recent events in the last couple of months. I would much rather trust the researchers on the ground, those whom are actually there gathering and reporting the evidence, people such as Andrew Pyrka and Colin Andrews, rather than the time-lapse efforts of some anon on YouTube.

Lets see, Andrew Pyrka the man who states on his website Q&A "Skeptics are the dark side of life - avoid them and dont listen to what they say."

The man who claims this (olivers castle) is real even though it's a 100% proven hoax.

The same man who claims that this is one of the alien circlemakers.
www.cropcirclewisdom.com...

Also the same man that claims this is a 20ft tall being rising at the side of the barn near the martinsell hill circle.

So lets all wait for the totally unbiased, highly scientific evidence that we are about to receive.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
It's amazing how people are so sure all of these complex designs are made by "college kids". It's because it's easier to rubbish it, right? Than to use your brain, think a little, do some research. I'll post this quote here which I think is relevant and very truthful:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
Bertrand Russell

sanchoearlyjones, I enjoyed reading your post, something to think about

For example however when we have:
Motive
opportunity
known methodology...

The wiser of us have a lot less doubts as this has been the tried and true tells of criminal investigation for ages.

Add to that the lack of evidence implying anything else and we have as close to an open and shut case as you can get.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

I did find one image that is close to it when searching for the infinity symbol.

That butterfly one was unbelievable.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well the ground shots are in now here is the link.
They look quite good from the ground sometimes they do not look so good from the ground but to me this is neat.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
why are there no crop circles in developing countries ?? maybe they want to eat the food ??

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Nice catch Mars.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4594e6b40edc.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join