It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle 9th August

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

That circular one is man-made. The OP's circle is ET.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Well it would take some pretty big boards and a lot of people for this one. Do you see the people inside it? (or ants I should say) This thing is massive with a ton of precision!

I also read somewhere that many crop circles the stalks where not broken in the lain areas. That is impossible to do with a board. In fact bend a wheat stalk by hand and tell me if it breaks.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Da Mod

thats true, blanks cannot explode or expand the nodes either.

so small scratch marks can be seen as well . Yet, many will continue to post that there man made, either they just hate admitting their wrong or they are paid to keep people misinformed. again, if they wanted to stop CCs they make a large fine .

Ive heard in one of the videos on youtube that some of the circles the bends are inches above the ground instead of right against the ground like most.

So, this is amazing , try to figure whats being shared. Looks like the key points have to do with sun cycles, full moons, eclipes, 2012 , mayan symbols, sea creatures,birds, sacred geometry. I think that possible slight pole shift around '12 due to the ice caps finally melting. The weight change causes slight pole shift is all. And yes the sea level rise only effect low land coastal places . We can survive that no problem. But the tundra thawing could be a big problem with more methane in the atmosphere causing fires or one thing connected to another thus micro organisms move further north . the planet could simply go back to a larger tropic zone , for all i know. we of course will see. I believe that mass et contact will occur at the same time. Hopefully no fake military black ops et contact where they try to lower population. IF that happens then oh well , lets hope the good et's come down and flatten them .

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The scientific community, (of which, I don't know who ) should put up a million dollar reward, to any one individual, or group that can replicate perfectly,in a set limit of time, the first time, some of the more complicated and gigantic crop circles ever found. They have to be exact copies, down to the the fraction of an inch.

The design will be chosen at random, and the challengers will have 5 minutes to study the crop circle image, and then set to work. They cannot have a copy.

It has to be done in the dark of night, with no lights whatsoever. No trace must be found that they were. Every plant stem, stalk, or exploded node anomaly, plus the intricate weaving's, must also accompany the investigation of their handiwork.

Night vision cameras will be set up around the perimeter of the chosen field, and then record the action as it takes place in the dark.

If a group makes a claim, it can be no more than 4 people.

The time period would be from full sun down, to the beginning of sun up.
All work must be concluded, the circle completed, and the challengers gone within that limit.

Then the inspectors will come in, and inspect their work...

I'll bet, no one can step up to the challenge. NO ONE!

If someone claims it is responsible, and can make the same designs, then they would already know how to make it...thus, by showing them the image to be made, they would say; "Oh yeah! that one...OK then, lets get to work!"

As I wrote, NO ONE will be able to do it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

Shhhhhh! You now know the truth.
No one can make a copy.
Advanced alien remote controlled probes make the crop circles.
Have you seen the one that means Pi? 3.14159

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join