It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle 9th August

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by mars1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00510e87b44f.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a very nice one it's also woven in the circles there is also some ground shots.
Link to aerial shots
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Link to ground shots
There is some good shots in the links.

THANKYOU

it's a form of the infinity sign which is pure 100% truth......

It represents how life is never ending and how there is no beginning and no ending...

No real death as death is just the first step of a new life.....

But you can't prove it. Some other things can be proven. Here is one, for example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acd88f64ca52.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

I think you might be right. I propose a test: send some high powered energy waves (maybe microwaves) from underground strait up through a crop and see what happens. I think it might create some interesting patterns.

I think the energy flowing from the ground causes the plants to sway and eventually fall over in the same way, probably how it is able to weave itself together. The fact that when people film these fields and they always get foggy while the circles are forming reinforces this idea. The air has been quickly ionized by a burst of energy which creates the hazy fog which would also smell a little funny.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The air has been quickly ionized by a burst of energy

Ionized oxygen is colorless.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Clearly, the Grays need a website.
We need a little help.
No that's not it!
Well, you're getting close.
You're getting warm.
That's it!!!
You win the free trip to the moon AND you get free health care for the
rest of your life!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Where do these things keep coming from? Shouldn't there be someone waiting out in a field to catch whoever or whatever is doing this since there seems to be one everyday?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It is a mobius geometric pattern - infinite with no ends.

Cheers,

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I agree it is a take on the infinity concept.

Infinite with no ends and a message that the pattern weaving is indeed complex!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00510e87b44f.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a very nice one it's also woven in the circles there is also some ground shots.
Link to aerial shots
Link to ground shots
There is some good shots in the links.

THANKYOU

How many of these things are going to pop up before someone figures out the truth on whether these are BS or not? I want answers!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Where do these things keep coming from? Shouldn't there be someone waiting out in a field to catch whoever or whatever is doing this since there seems to be one everyday?

Exactly...How has nobody been seen or any true evidence found?

The more and more I see....The more I lean toward the hoax side.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OMG! What message could possibly lie within this circle of cirlces?

It looks like a french crueller.
Nothing special here, the new circle maker team for crop circle tours is terrible.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nassim Haramein

Workin' on it Brotha'

2nd line

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Very interesting effect it gives - sort of like the circles and some parts of the lines are popping up, instead of lying down, almost in a sort of holigraphic way - as if you might be able to walk around it like a 3d object.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Nice diagram of this CC, including weaving. Nice job Marie Asmar!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
To say that something must be alien just because you didnt see it being made is ridiculous. Look at the artist banksy, is he an alien? The other thing is, aliens flattening crops to make signs? Wise up. There is no information in these signs. If aliens wanted to send us a message they would probably send their entire encyclopaedia Alpha Centauria in a femtosecond laser flash not by sitting on fields of grass in order to impress some stupid symbol.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Only someone mechanically-minded will assume it’s a device, as though it were a blueprint on an engineer’s drawingboard. Actually it’s a merely symbolic representation and stands for the human triplicity: body, reason, emotion. The four dots are there for purely aesthetic reasons.

The textures of the small inner circles indicate which is which. The flower pattern with the seven petals is the seven lower passions as evidenced in the ditto cardinal sins, surrounding the innermost circle that is the gentle passions (for learning, art, etc.).

The pattern with the ever larger circles having the same center suggest growth (as a spiral does in so many cultures) and thus stands for reason, which never ceases to develop and enhance its scope, and the static, matted pattern of the inner circle in the large central circle is the body, which goes nowhere, eventually, and is fated to perish.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by azure-door
To say that something must be alien just because you didnt see it being made is ridiculous.

Who's saying that?

Originally posted by azure-doorThe other thing is, aliens flattening crops to make signs? Wise up. There is no information in these signs. If aliens wanted to send us a message they would probably send their entire encyclopaedia Alpha Centauria in a femtosecond laser flash not by sitting on fields of grass in order to impress some stupid symbol.

Wise up? Maybe you should wise up. It's typical of people like you to come in here ranting that you know this and that, and not see the full picture. If these are alien made, why would they be for us specifically? They can only be seen from the air, so wouldn't it make more sense that these designs would be for the aliens themselves, not us, if in fact they are made by ETs? Maybe we can't understand them because they aren't even for us.

Instead of coming here like a troll and begging for an argument, why don't you post something useful? Use your brain just a little and try to engage in some intelligent conversation.

[edit on 11/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If these are alien made, why would they be for us specifically?

I really don't know

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

What makes you so sure that humans don't have this technology? So soon we forget Tesla.

We have H.A.A.R.P. are you sure you know all it can do?

Don't rule out humans as having a hand in this.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nassim Haramein

Think again , infinity symbol possible not. Its actually a worm hole. This is almost the same as a native american symbol for how they get here. It will be on Nancy Restars documentry , ive seen clips on youtube.

Nassim, i want you to know that could stop the fake crop circles by making a large fine for doing such , and a bounty for those who catch them. Alot of people are lower class in the UK. But they dont want to do that since the circles and glyphs would continue (durring crop season) and they prefer a muddy water enviorment which will keep the public in the dark .

I've emailed Linda Howe and shared some of my researh with her. Apparently , a few yrs back someone named dr wolf who worked with the greys shared that the greys are making them.

Now, many here and most the public have forgotten or have been confused ,especailly since Stanton Friedman had spread disinfo on Wolf. The Wolf story is long and there are some caveats to go into but....

well talk to you later maybe on thiat one

anyhow, the most amazing circle with glyph is from Chilbolton ,and it was a real circle . Go to my website if you want to see how real ones are made , its under "new swirled order" video . Yet that video needed to show signs of a fake circle which are plank marks which sometimes are hard to see but planks do not as in DO NOT cause the nodes to expand or explode .

Now the plot thickens when you understand that greys are time travelers unless forced to stay inprisioned under a fairday cage cell . Their space ships defy time . They drive around time ages ..... so when they came here and mixed various space dna with the ape and bingo got a evolving homo sapien --- to them time doesn't factor in like it does to us (non time travelers) So, crop circles/glyphs will continue as we get closer to '12 . They are tring to get the word out ..... eventually skeptics and closure folks will have to open their minds and allow humanity to take a quantum jump . Dna tansmutation is coming , full potential and full brained peaceful folks are in the cards (eventually) . Those who stand in the way will be in big trouble . Since im from california and have a open mind to this ,as well as do alot of serious research , i will end with it's better to go with the flow , regardless if it takes you to a brave new world .

Now, word does have it that certain elitiest have a power trip problem thinking what it will be like to have the drones all become full brain ,full potential functioning human+ 's.

T-minus 7 and counting

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The youtube video of this circle is here it's also got the one from the 3rd of August at the beginning.

At the end there is one from the 6th of August i did not know about.
Here is some diagrams in there it says mini crop circles mark hidden pyramid structures look at it it matches up with the little circles on the outside.
FROM

THANKYOU

[edit on 063131p://2009-08-12T06:25:41-05:00128 by mars1]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join