It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's Alien Agenda...Delivered On Your Next Kid's Meal!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I am a Beanie Baby nut job, so I was absolutely THRILLED when McDonald's announced they were bringing back the Teenie Beanie Babies again. Eager to collect the Unicorn, I have been gorging for weeks now on kids meals. The other day, I went out of town, and on my way home, drove through a McDonald's for a couple of kids meals.

I got home, and imagine my surprise to see their bag! It is one I have not seen before, and what is on it is straight out of Alien Agenda Conspiracy!!! (with a pinch of Crypto tossed in for good measure). I am now CONVINCED McDonald's is using kids meal's to brainwash kids into believing in Aliens. But there so many layers to this agenda, I do not even know where to start!!

First, the photo evidence.

In these two pictures, we establish that McDonald's is indeed pushing an alien agenda. The next promotion involves Legos, not aliens, so why the blatant alien agenda on the front and back of the bag? It is not a tie in, but an AD for their website. Anyway, the bag actually contains TWO kinds of aliens!! The green space man, and did yall notice...a REPTILIAN?? I was rather shocked.

On the other side is the UFO that McDonald's wants the kids to have stuck in their short attention span minds. Kids have short attention spans, so they remind them of the alien agenda on both sides, to saturate their minds with it!

The side with the UFO also has another layer to it....why does it look like needles? Is this thing under the ufo supposed to look like a swine flu vaccine per chance?

On the side with the creatures and species, terrestrial and extraterrestrial all coexsisting in a circle(lots of symbolism in circles), (around the McDonald's logo, wow), the internet website(layer after layer) is promonently displayed.

But we also have a NOD to the NWO, with the FEZ wearing monkey! Here is an article on the history of the FEZ, and its negative connotations.

Fez's Bloody History

" During the butchering of the people of Fez, the streets
literally ran red with the blood of the martyred Christians.
The Muslim murderers dipped their caps in the blood of their
victims as a testimony to Allah. These blood stained caps
eventually were called Fezes and became the Muslim badge of
honor. The Shriners wear that same red Fez today. The
greatest tragedy is that the Fez is often worn by men who
profess to be Christians themselves. It must cause God to
weep.
"
The wiki link, for anyone interested:

fez wiki

A lot of times the NWO agenda is linked to both freemasonry AND aliens. Could this monkey wearing a fez be purposely placed as a part of the conspiracy?

Who ever designed THIS bag might be a secret member here at ATS, (I am leaning towards YES due to the reptilian!!), because not only is the alien agenda alive and well and promoted, but they promote even more intriguing child friendly topics!! Like cryptozooology.

The Yeti and the Mermaid BOTH made the cut on this side. Just another tiny layer of the bag!

The other side brings in a Luciferian layer, what with the obvious Devil Horns. (and whats up with Meth Eyes Ronald in the lower corner??creepy!!)

A footnote, at the bottom of the bag, there is an odd inscription that I can find relates to NOTHING else on the bag.

So I of course google J. Turnbow, and a really odd coincindence came up. J. Turnbow published some work on ADHD for Shire! Maybe unrelated, but weird anyway.

Shire Study for ADHD Patch

It is really just a strange soincidence that a name belonging to a man who worked on an adhd patch for Shire is on the bottom of a kids meal bag.

The last piece of this conspiracy cuts to the MEAT of this all, (and isnt it the meat of a LOT of conspriacies) MONEY.

Remember the prominent display of the website for the younguns to check out?

Creepy meth eyes Ronald reminds the kids,

"Take a break get outside! It's fun to Run and JUMP ONLINE and off!!"

Huh? That sounds like a command to jump online to me. Be sedentary and eat more of our food kids!!

So I checked out the website, and disgustingly, the site plainly says, this is an ad right at the top of it.

Here is the website:

WWW.HAPPYMEAL.COM

So, what do you think? Is McDonald's promoting an alien agenda? Or an NWO agenda? What is up with this bag?

Thanks for reading this, jump right in like old Ron says and let's discuss McDonald's and their brainwashing of our kids.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
lol, you noticed that too huh....
glad im not the only one noticing this

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

First I'm hoping when you say you swung through and grabbed a few it wasn't just for you. Second I really hope you get help.... you have a problem.

I think the bags are more about showing kids people are different no matter what they look like. Its fun and imaginative.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Those evil sons of bitches are brainwashing our kids. Thanks for pointing this out. I will never take my kids to McDonald's again, I am sure they wont mind. I cannot wait until Alex Jones finds this out. He will force himself to puke out all the McDonalds he has ate in the last 30 years.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
okay, i have to admit that at first i kinda rolled my eyes like, "gimme a break..." but after checking it out...wowza. lol
not only the ETs but the other mythical creatures...the super hero(i have my own theories on this theme)
AND the ADHD
those mickey Ds bags are rich with propaganda...

so are the toys inside, the beanies? what kinds...aliens and super heroes? or bears? lol

[edit on 8/6/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What I find really disturbing, is it looks like they put Pedobear on that bag too. Now that is something to be concerned about. 3 picture down below the kid with the white with blue trim shirt.

Also, just for a heads up I think you can just purchase the toys without buying the Happy Meals, in case you are getting sick of eating the food.

I think they are promoting an NWO agenda more than anything, the aliens just make it look more "friendly" and "cool" for little kids you know.

I don't know interesting find.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Forget the alien agenda - how about the crappy food agenda?

They've been pushing this cold, grease-sodden, nutrionally devoid material on me since I was 3. What the heck effect has that had upon me and countless billion others?

Then again, what if the aliens were telling them to do it? Could be a way of 'softening' us up. Making us fat for the kill.

I always knew that girl at the drive-through was 'odd' (you know, the one with the lazy-eye and mustache). This proves it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Oh yeah you are right that it is a plot by the PTB that made you eat unhealthy your entire life. I mean how can we be expected to eat healthy when they make junk food so delicious. They basically force it on you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is truly disturbing! i mean look at Ronald McDonald! they got his eyes all wrong! how dare they ruin the good name of Ronald McDonald with this terrible misrepresentation of his anatomy!

seriously tho, it looks harmless to me. Chimpokemon anyone?

kinda reminds me of

You shouldn't be eating there anyway
its bad for you

[edit on 6-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have a very hard time buying the McDonald's/NWO connection.
McD's is just making a profit off of the fatties of the world, just like they always have. So go on, take another bite. Keep looking for signs of the apocalypse at McDonald's, while i'm riding my bike past McD's thinking "the apocalypse is surely upon us, for that drive-thru line is wrapped ALL THE WAY around the building!" The end is near!!! It comes in a wrapper, it is full of genetically modified foodstuffs, and it is DELICIOUS.

See the forest for the trees my friends, mmhhmm.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
[SNIP]

As for the alien/McDonalds agenda it might be possible but it will have no effect on me or my family since we won't go anywhere near the place.
I think I get fatter everytime I drive past it to be honest with you.

Please seek out help with your addiction to collecting. It can be very serious.

Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required
Mod Note: Warnings – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Looks like there trying to prep kids into playing Virtual games (mmorpgs) The viking hat, be Heroic man. etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/cf95eff0d05f4b00.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Interesting Hotbaked, I've always been sus on Maccas- they are everywhere

The bit I found interesting the most is that dudes name on the bottom of the bag- wtf

Good find and thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You know, I honestly believe you are onto something. For one thing- McDonalds is run by the illuminati, and the top of the illuminati are the reptillians- it is of no surprise to me that they are merging alien culture into the kids now- for unveiling the truth in the future.

There is little our government will be able to do in the future when the Reptilians want to reclaim thier "Terra" afterall, they consider us humans the slave race- the squatters of earth.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

McD's is ran by the illuminati??
I would love to hear how they are connected.

And all this time I was under the impression that it was a family run business started by the McDonald family in the 1940s in California. Silly me.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This has already been said but it needs to be repeated. STOP EATING THAT -SNIP-! McDonalds is an evil company that sells food like substances that is killing you. You don't need to have it spelled out for you on the bag and the toys for crying out loud. The food will make you fat, unhealthy, and stupid. Do your mind and body a favor and stop eating fast food.

Mod Edit - Please Do Not Circumvent The Censors.

[edit on Thu, 06 Aug 2009 17:49:04 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

Would you like more corn syrup with that?

What really gets me is how McD's and other fast food places are demonized, and meanwhile the majority of us and our kids are eating some of the nastiest crap ever, courtesy of your local supermarket. It's not WHERE you buy it, it's WHAT you buy that makes all the difference.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Supersize me- do we need any more proof just how bad it is for you

I really think the OP is onto something too

I think Pokemon are evil too LOL, seriously there's something up with that cartoon

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

If you honestly believe for one second that McDonald's is part of a global control grid or something of that nature, than I feel extremely sorry for you.

I would instead be mindful of the WHO(world health organization), the major global banking institutions, Big Pharma, Big Oil etc......You know, corporations and businesses that actually play a major role in the lives of billions of people daily.

Granted, McD's might sell a billion sandwiches a day for all I know.....but how is that a form of control?

The industrial-grade flouride in our water is a much more frightening prospect to me than, say, going to McD's and buying from the dollar menu one day this week.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join