It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ministry of truth has been founded. [email protected]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
[email protected]

Remember that. It's your new ministry of truth.

If it hasn't been reported already, now seems better than never. I quote and link you to what the white house blog states.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

www.whitehouse.gov...

So, is this the precedent for the ministry of truth? What do you all think?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good job finding that one! Flag and star for you!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
No kidding? I thought Southern Guardian was the minister of truth.

Shoot, from now on, everytime I hear something that sounds "off", I'm shooting an email straight to the whitehouse so they can disseminate and propagate the truth!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Seems Fishy?"

What are they, are best friends? And who uses that phrase anymore? It is ambiguous and doesn't really mean anything as it is subjective.

Also, I was interested in their use of the term 'disinformation".

A semantical way to appeal to the public. I laugh because sometimes it is too obvious to me...like the following -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7087ff7cdbd3.jpg[/atsimg]

Report Carpooling Violations and be called a Hero...

+68 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I would just like to say that I reported myself.

I'm one who likes being listed as a dissenter to policy. I have no problem with being listed as such.

Here's a transcript of my email to them:

Yes, I would like to report myself as not liking the current health care bill to be voted on. I am reporting myself as my right to free speech in being against the bill. I would also like a written answer as to why the White House is claiming it will not remove private health care and personal choice when it says so in the very bill?

Also, sorry kids, but I do not enjoy my government asking its people to be spies. On what authority do you think that the government has a right to collect the email addresses and sources of people not agreeing to the policies of the federal government? I hope you realize this is a very big violation of the right to privacy of the American citizen.

I'd just like to know why. I have a right to information under the Fredom of Information Act. And I want to know. Why does my government wish to collect the private emails of it's dissenters?

I also wish to have a response onto the exact locations within the bill that support the opinions of Linda Douglas. Where in the bill is it enforcing what she states?

-Your loyal Citizen

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
NICE.....flag and star

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I bow to you.
Brilliant email....way to go...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I suggest you write your own email. Even if it is not to report it, by clogging their systems, you protect the identity of your countrymen.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I sent mine. It says:

I am so glad I live in Canada where we are not asked to tattle on our neighbors! What a disgusting request you have made. I sure hope the news media picks up on this!

I also sent an e-mail to Glenn Beck, asking him if he had seen it.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by novacs4me]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yea, heaven forbid that the white house might want to know what's eating you. How freakin' dare Obama want to know about your "legitimate concerns"? After all, it's not like you're LYING, are you?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would wager that ATS in general is on their 'hit parade'....

getreadyalready saw to that!

Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure.

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.

Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill YOUR HEALTHCARE WILL BE RATIONED!

Pg 42 of HC Bill The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you.

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.

Pg 58 HC Bill Government will have real-time access to individual's finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for funds transfer.

PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community organizations (read: ACORN).

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Government will create an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control.

PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example Translation for illegal aliens.

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups, i.e. ACORN & Americorps, to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans. AARP members your Health care WILL be rationed.

PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice.

pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Government Monopoly.

pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill Doctors/ AMA The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.

Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE.

Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans' finances and personal records.

PG 203 Line 14-15 HC "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that.

Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill Doctors doesn't matter what specialty will all be paid the same.

PG 253 Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor's time, professional judgment, etc. Literally, value of humans.

PG 265 Sec 1131 Government mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries.

Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what/how much they can own.

Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion Government will mandate hospitals cannot expand.

Pg 354 Sec 1177 Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people!

PG 425 Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Think Senior Citizens end of life prodding.

PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in how to die.

PG 427 Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends.

PG 429 Lines 10-12 "advanced care consultation" may include an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from the Government to end a life!

Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization. (Like ACORN?)

Bless his little heart!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

No. It does not ask it that way. it asks it in a way for a 3rd party to report.

If the government wanted to know your concerns, it would ask you to write to a site, not report the dissent of neighbors.

It is completely different

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I say have a bit of fun with it.

Have someone email you the actual bill, and then forward it to them as fishy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well if they are the authority on Truth I guess that if you ask questions you are all a bunch of liars. ....

..and shall be called "Ministry of Liars".

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Minitrue

I have chills..man this is scary..like reading 1984 all over again...but this time we are are the "Winston Smith"

I wonder what they do with the "disinformats" if they find them...

Scary stuff ... N.W.O is here...and the world doesn't' even know ...

(i am so scared to write anything anti-government right now)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Nice find (scary but nice) - luckily everyone here at ATS is already on some gov't list somewhere lol

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the email!

I'll be sure to relay any disinformation I find.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ministry of Truth???? Are you kidding me???

I think we need a Ministry of Silly Walks ala Monty Python, followed by a Silly Walks Czar, which should pay at least USD $205K.

Oboy. Real transparency. At least it seems somewhat transparent to those of us on the best site on the web. *

* of course, I'm a foilhead, what do I know? Foiletry........ HO!!! [brandishes broadsword]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I propose that we spam that email with every suspicious line found in the health reform bill.

IN particular
Pg 58 HC Bill Government will have real-time access to individual's finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for funds transfer.

and anything else as indicated in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join