It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The one linked in the OP doesn't have any data and the one from This site says it was in Photoshop. So I don't know.

The one from the site you posted has be re-sized so the program that they used to re-size it was plasc skitch or whatever the program was. The only way to be sure of what the actual data was is to have the original photo.

The one on that Orly sites says the width of the picture is 1200 pixels, my screen resolution is 1280 by 800 and it comes nowhere close to being that big in my screen.

Is it legit? I don't know, all the info on it seems to be legit from what I can see, but the only way to be absolutely certain of its authenticity is to go to Kenya and look at the Registry of Birth records and search the number given at the bottom of the document.

The exif data is just good to see the time it was taken and the likes, so far all the images we have seen seem to be copies of the picture.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by essj420

It would be in English so if thats your only point for calling it fake your wrong.I was thinking since in 1961 Kenya was still a British colony that would mean there would be a birth certificate on file in the United Kingdom as well.Find that one and then you have something.And strangely enough would make Obamma a British citizen now thats kinda funny when you think about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by essj420

Originally posted by Abbby
Should it be in English?

seriously

if this was legit it would be in whatever language they speak there

[edit on 2-8-2009 by essj420]

ENGLISH is an offical language there!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777
reply to post by HunkaHunka

if you go to the actual discussion that that poll stems from he brings up some valid points.

1) Fathers birth datwe wrong.

2) Font used wasn't invented until 1995

3) Record # was 47,044 Obama was 47 and sworn in as 44th president.

4) Village name is misspelled

5) the photo has 3 different layers (certificate, background, and text)

So that seems pretty well debunked. Not that I am on either side of the spectrum. Just pointing out the details.

www.democraticunderground.com...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

Yep and upon looking at the exif data on the wnd site (is this supposed to be the original) says it was created Sunday in Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 on Windows.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I don't believe it's real. It might be a real document of something pertaining to Obama, but it's not his original birth cert.

Someone could have made a lot of money with that doc, if it was real. I really believe the repubs, Bush/Cheney, or McCain's people probably did a very thorough investigation into these possibilities.

Can you imagine if they didn't?

Everything brought up in this thread is probably very old news to them, they've been down this road a number of times a long time ago.

Ok, so you can't find anything wrong with the document itself, you just think it would have come out before now. Fair enough. It's been reported that McCain's campaign did look briefly into the issue of Obama's birthplace, although I doubt it was very professional or thorough based upon how the campaign performed in about every other regard.

This document has evidently just come to light. It looks like it's a good bet that it may have been part of a divorce petition by BO's mother in 1964. So, why wasn't this revealed previously? Well, I can think of at least a couple of reasons. This would be a very old document and was probably buried in some basement with 5000 other boxes of paperwork. Someone may have stumbled across it just recently.

Another possibility is that someone supporting Obama for President knew of the document and secured it so no one else would have it. Now, perhaps they are not so enamored with Obama as President, as many Americans who voted for him are not.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Au contraire, Googol...

www.time.com...

Hawaii verified his birth certificate again.

The key word here is AGAIN. That means they verified it more then once.

Just in Hawaii refuses to verify Obamas online COLBs
www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Yep. I'm there with ya...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Au contraire, Googol...

www.time.com...

Hawaii verified his birth certificate again.

The key word here is AGAIN. That means they verified it more then once.

Just in Hawaii refuses to verify Obamas online COLBs
www.wnd.com...

Time Magazine vs. a fringe right wing website... hmmm...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

1) Fathers birth datwe wrong.

2) Font used wasn't invented until 1995

3) Record # was 47,044 Obama was 47 and sworn in as 44th president.

4) Village name is misspelled

5) the photo has 3 different layers (certificate, background, and text)

The first one has been debunked, look at the registration date the number after the "2" in his fathers age closely resembles the 5 and not the multiple "6"'s that are through out the document.

The second one I can't answer.

The third one is just an off the rocker excuse.

The forth one has been debunked too. The letter is actually an "a" which is what it should be, look at the other "a"'s in the document also look right beside it compared to the "n" the "a" that is supposed to be an "n" actually is an "a".

The 5th one, I don't know how he can tell that, that is nothing, but an assumption. Also the way the text wraps around the creases draws that into question.

If it is a fake, which I'm not ruling out, it is a damn good one and somebody spent a lot of time making it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Wow. Sure did show us.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Alan Keyes, one of the main people who believes Obama's BC is fake.

It's also funny that birthers on here use Alan Keyes as some kind of justification.

As one person said, he's not racist, because he's an African-American.

No, he's worse then that.

You see, Alan Keyes and Obama fought for the United States senate election of Illinois in 2004. Obama was the democratic candidate, while Keyes was the Republican.

As everyone knows, Obama won.

So, yes, Keyes is not racist. He's just a sore loser who lost the election to Obama, and so this is his way to "get back" at Obama!

I will tell you what is funny. Ready for a laugh? Why was Keyes even in the Illinois Senate race against Obama? It's because someone leaked the "sealed" divorce records of Obama's original opponent, Ryan. Nice little hack job there. Some embarrassing info came out and Ryan got out of the race.

So, now it appears this Obama document is very likely from his mother's divorce proceedings. Wouldn't that be ironic?

I don't care who you are. Now THAT'S funny!

The leftist crooks thought they got away with one when they got Ryan out of the race; however, if they hadn't done that, Keyes would not have been in the race and would not be that "sore loser" that you call him now, and thus by your reasoning wouldn't be suing Obama in court and using this document!

HA! HA! HA!

I don't care who you are. Now THAT'S funny!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Oh, and here's a little nugget that should be double checked ...

Mombasa was part of the British occupied Zimbabwe in 1961, making a 1961-Mombasa-born Obama British, not Kenyan.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

You are talking about Barry Goldwater, former senator from AZ who ran for president in 1964...born in 1909 when AZ was a territory.

Had Obama been born in Hawaii it would be a different matter.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

It's good to know there are some people on here who can realize that blogs and small websites aren't the purveyors of the truth!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
OMG, Rush was born in Kenya too!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab8adc76cab9.jpg[/atsimg]

Full Image: /n4e5fg

[edit on 2 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

And Schrodinger just ended the thread, everybody. He just showed the same birth certificate except with Limbaugh's name on it. This could've been easily photo shopped.

Nice work, Schro.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Did you check out link, this is current what your talking about happened days ago, they said the woman could not verify COLB....

[edit on 3-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Oh now that is even better, I guess he wants to do what Mugbe did to the Zimbabwe currency where the people fortunate enough to have jobs get a pay raise every hour just to keep up with the rate of inflation. We can finally have currency with an expiration date Whoo Hoo!

It was still a British colony at the time as was Kenya, so it doesn't really make a difference.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

What document? That one? That's what you're falling on?

Dude, have some pride for yourself. It's like, some birthers are so hungry for evidence that Obama wasn't born in this country, they'll accept anything.

So far, many birthers on here have accepted the Russian lady who's not able to speak English well and stutters a lot. They also have accepted the bogus birth certificates that are showing up left and right.

Lame, dude.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Did you look at the bigger version of that? The hack job on that is horrible.

Doesn't prove or end anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Could this be his real birth certificate.
Kenya birth certificate

[edit on 3-8-2009 by JBA2848]

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join