It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Santa Monica July 2009 !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was just browsing trough YT and found this video it's quite recent so i think you guys haven't see this one yet.

It looks like CGI but im no expert. Just tought i throw this one for you here guys.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
those trees remind me of one of David Nicholas' videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Cool video. Sadly though, it looks fake. And the reaction of the people filming doesn't seem to fit the sighting.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Cool video. Sadly though, it looks fake. And the reaction of the people filming doesn't seem to fit the sighting.

Yes, that's was the same i tought that went trough my mind, the reaction of the people was not that supprised.

Crakeur, jep the trees do look similar to the David Nicola's videos

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Obvious fake, no experts needed on this one.
I think it is obvious CGI, I mean there were other people around shown in the video, but they all just happened to miss a giant UFO firing beams in the sky?

[edit on 12/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Was that the HAITI UFO guy? Partisan Films / Barzoff or something?

(THAT thread was the most excitment I've ever had. Didn't mow my yard for 2 weeks.)

Or is there someone different? I might need to rip it to QT so I can jog frame by frame. (Object behind wires and orb release was pretty interesting.).

I am NEVER disuaded by the audio if it sounds underwhelming. Moreso if it is just the opposite. Things happen fast and when you are shooting thru eyepiece it is sometimes hard to grasp the impact of what is being shot.

My .02¢ Regards...KK

[edit on 27-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

David Nicholas was the man behind the Haiti/Brooklyn videos. Genius work but, alas, fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The sad part is that if a real video comes out that is this clear of a shot people will probably always say its a fake and CGI.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Fake or not, it is a very good resemblance to ezekiel's wheel with in a wheel...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
well....i thought it was just gorgeous!!! lol

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have a direct view of Santa Monica pretty much day in and day out (live a little south near the Marina) and had a view due west from my old office (all glass building on the 19th floor). I would have seen this if it happened.

Yet another fake.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

So, you are the all seeing eye then? Never leave the window? How do you manage to post on ATS?

I saw something similar to this from my window in September in Glasgow.

new topics

top topics

join