It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Russia's FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

www.whatdoesitmean.com

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates”
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-7-2009 by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Another good person who made the world a better place...is murdered by an intelligence agency, just like John Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Robert Kennedy, Ghandi, Tsar Alexander II of Russia, William Cooper, John Kennedy Jr., John Lennon, Benazir Bhutto, and many many others.

I am tired of bad and evil men running America.
Whenever America gets a good man in power or a good man who could enter into a position of power, 'they' always make sure to kill those people.

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Forgive my laughter, but Sorcha Faal? Seriously?

Not exactly the most reliable of sources, my freind... You'll have to come up with a better source than that.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
WOW... YOu most be out of your head! One the CIA could not care less about that pedophile Michal Jackson, TWO the man who says the most beautiful thing a grown man can do to show love is share a bed with a boy" IS SICK

MJ was a freaking Child molester addicted to plastic surgery and pain killers, with the money to buy off horrible sick parents.

The world is better of now that MJ OVER DOESED ON DRUGS as many celebs do!

[edit on 20-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I dont like michael jackson but if this is true this is bullcrap. The cia pisses me off because its pretty obvious they have assasinated these great people throughout history. I consider myself a "patriot" but I wont stand by the cia or most other government agencies.

tbh though I donno why theyd care about MJ. Its kinda funny to think about lol.

Peace

Yeah after reading more of this I see this is just weirdo conspiracy stuff. lol. (not the other assassinations, but this MJ thing)

[edit on 20-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Did you just honestly compare Michael Jackson to JFK and Ghandi?

Honestly?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Forgive my laughter, but Sorcha Faal? Seriously?

Some how I thought this would be a Sorcha Faal story.... I did not even need to click a link...

Hey seagull... Doesn't ATS have a policy about hoaxers and Sorcha Faal.

I have seen Sorcha Faal articales hoax taged before given the ladies rep...

No disrespect to LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK, but not everyone knows Faals ia a Liar and a hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hold on now-

let's not dismiss this completely.

For the trip to Guantanamo,

Can anyone tell me what MAJOR NEWS EVENT was happening when Michael Jackson died?

Answers?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Did they kill him for no reason? wtf

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

This story already came up a few weeks ago, after it was known that Austrian investigative journalist Jane Burgermeister filed a case with the CIA, accusing the WHO, UN, etc for attempts of mass murder and bio terrorism, regarding the swine flu vaccinations.

It was said that MJ was a supporter of Jane Burgermeister, and that MJ agreed to use his concerts to spread the story of Jane B.

That was the supposed reason the CIA took him out, with an EM pulse weapon.

Jane Burgermeister denied any relation to MJ, and said it was probably disinfo to discredit her whole case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates”

Ahhh I don't know where to begin not replying to this thread - damn... Oh well here goes.

How does a stolen EMR weapon
help with a convoluted trail of very strong drugs taken over a considerable time? Factor in complacency and the fact that Jacko was drilling real hard for his upcoming 50 shows! (athletes would have a hard time doing 50 like he did them).... How does an EMR weapon find drugs into Jacko's body? What the hell is a flipping EMR weapon anyway - a quick google suggests they are as powerful as an A-bomb

Man I love the Intercrap.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
how stupid do these hoaxers think we really are? An EMP weapon killed MJ. a secret soviet satellite saw the whole thing from space. they actually fired it at MJ house.

Not a thing was shorted out when this EMP pulse came through. an emp pulse so strong it will kill a human but leave the xbox360 unscathed. impossible.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

No No Nooo! You have it all wrong, it was an EMR weapon - it clearly says that in the article

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal Muuuahaha, not to be trusted mate, all he/she reports is utterly b$ and are not to be taken seriously.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That the CIA assassinates celebrities is not a far-fetched theory. While I have no opinion on it w/ respect to Michael Jackson, I do think it's likely that this fate befell Paul McCartney. It has now been scientifically proven that he was replaced in 1966.

ATS PID thread here:

For more on suspicious celebrity deaths & how infested the entertainment industry is w/ military, CIA, & Illuminati, check out this excellent series:
Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation by Dave McGowan
davesweb.cnchost.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
well I guess a EMR weapon could kill in such a manner. I wonder why it's not used al the time on important people like bin laden. maybe thats why he hides in caves I guess.

As for the link to the music conspiracy. I had to stop reading it after the second chapter. It has a lot of stuff wrong. Doubt the hippy movement was born there. Probably wasn't even born in Los Angeles. But especially the importance of laurel canyon. is disingenuous I grew up there. it's nothing secret. It's one of the most travelled through fairs in the city. You do not want to be stuck there during rush hour. People in the art world weren't congregating there because they were some sort of cult or conspiracy. It was just a fad to live there thats all. Struggling artists live in hollywood. Hollywood sucks, is slummy and crappy. so when they finally get enough money to move out they do. they can't move up bronson or breachwood canyon cause thats where all the movie stars moved to in those days. but the next canyon over laurel was available. it was in the hills but also very central and local at the same time so that they could still be in the scene. It abuts to the sunset strip where they were paying their dues playing gigs every night.

The canyon is secretive, but thats the point. you have space between your yard and your neighbors. SO if you are a hippy pot smoking musician it would be a decent place to live where you could run around naked and stoned in your back yard and not bother anybody. there's no real way to conspire in the community because nobody talks to each other, thats the point privacy. As for the "isolationist" theory's in that link regarding the Laurel canyon community "they even have their own market" wow really so do all the other canyons. during rush hour you don't want to go to the bottom of the hill just to get milk. thats why neighborhoods invented a thing called the corner store.

So that guy's link although entertaining is a bunch of crap.

Really have no clue why MJ would be assasinated by the CIA. 99% of the musicians in the world have no social importance enough to warrant a CIA hit. plus MJ was pretty discredited anyways. him telling some new crazy story as opposed to the normal insanity in his life wouldn't have taken much root.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Funny that you should mention bin Laden. Al Qaeda was CIA. Many people seem to have played the part of "bin Laden." Check out this thread:

doppels.proboards.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
S&F

I had stated in my thread a few weeks ago that Michael Jackson was killed by US govt mind control (Electro magnetic weapons are mind control weapons), but I was laughed at in my thread

The thread is here

There is a reason why he was killed and that was because he converted to Islam

[edit on 21-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Why would the CIA, or any other govt. agency, outside of child protection agencies, even care about Micheal Jackson? Yes, back in the day,he was as big a star as ever there was in Pop Music. No doubt of that.

Now? He was struggling to make a comeback, he was, to put it bluntly, a hasbeen. He converted to Islam? And?... What possible reason would there be to kill him for that?

From all apperances, he trusted the wrong Drs. and all the drugs they prescribed combined to kill the man. Yet another Hollywood/Entertainment world tragedy, along the lines of so many others that we've seen over the past fifty plus years...

top topics

join