It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure 2009 in the media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
as disclosure does not rule out a continuing effort to spread misinformation.

Misinformation with prime time coverage and disclosure in an obscurely hidden academically peer reviewed scientific paper?

Is the outcome the same in the end ?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Great thread, keep it up!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

We want disclosure.
NOW!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by aalien]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I really want the aliens to share the tech so us normal humans can visit the cosmos with faster than light speed and time travel capabilities and multidimensional travel.

If I was an alien I wouldn't give humans space travel technology.

Humans are currently far too greedy, violent and stupid.

I would wait for humanity to evolve first. For one hundred or one thousand years... Or a million years if necessary. Current humans would be just a massive threat to the aliens if they were able to travel farther than the Moon.

Actually it is kinda logical, if I was an alien I would just watch humans from the skies and take an occasional contact. But I wouldn't want humans flying around the galaxy. Or maybe not even to establish diplomatic contacts. We gotta seem like psychotic cavemen to them.

But think about it, why would the aliens want environmentally destrutive, greedy, stupid, warlike humans armed with nuclear weapons anywhere around their home planet? I think they should be very afraid of us. We would be some kind of space nazis if we had flying saucers.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i love the idea of disclosure..................but
i think it realy comes down to how much the military wants to disclose, how much of a security threat disclosure may be to them ?.
& weather how much control the military have over the disclosure proccess, the military will no doubt want to see how et technology can be weaponized if et is real.
for example if an et technology allowed humans to travel at speeds unimagined, the military will see this as a superior weapon delivery system & want it kept secret for them only.
on the other hand:
if et is not real & is nothing more than a security misinformation ploy used to hide advanced military aircraft built & designed by humans, example: tr3b the famed triangualr aircraft, then my guess would be that no the military would prefere to keep the deception of et/ufo going for as long as posible or untill the military decide to make public knowledge of new human technology.
or
if et/flying saucers are indeed very real & beyond military control, then disclosure would be a more alien/other life form agenda & since us humans know so little facts of that agenda then it could happen today it could happen in 1000 years ?.
some people at present think 2012 will be an important date when it comes to disclosure, i have no idea if this is true or false but we dont have very long to wait, so will we be delighted by the physical/dimensional presence of et some time in 2012 ? or will their be a lot of disapointed people wondering what to do next come 2013 with an et no show !!.
if et doesnt show up in 2012 i expect some people will scramble for excuses & try to suggest that mis-calculations on dates means that et will show up 10 years after 2012 due to an unexpected bend in a worm hole making them late or et hasnt shown up because humanity isnt ready to meet them.
it may actually be a case that space is so big & distance between stars so great that et`s also have dificulty in crossing these massive expances too ?.
& if they have crossed huge distances & visited earth only to find a primitive species called humans wanting to weaponise their technology to kill other humans & even et`s well perhaps its better et keeps his/her technology to them selves.
untill i see absolute proof of et/flying saucer`s of true et technology then i wont hold my breath waiting but i will keep an open mind to the possibility that et may exist because its hard to imagine that earth is the only planet in the entire universe that supports life.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
hello people,this is my first post although i have been looking at this site for a few months now,just a comment on coolers post above,this is spot on without being negitive.the reason i say this , well i'm 46 now and i first read the book bermuda triangle when i was 11,read every month ufo mag thats the one edited by Graham Birdsall now deceased for 10 years maybe more an i have yet to see anything(i have seen alot)that actually comes close to saying hello viewers,now pay attention this is for real,don't be alarmed but jerry springer will not be shown next tuesday night,in its place will be a program to let you know what has been happening over the last 6 decades.nice thought but its not going to happen

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

don't just look at the MSM!
watch your adverts(commericals), music videos, movies,computer games and event ceremonies with alien symbology.. Take That at the Brit Awards 2009 for example..

www.youtube.com... (Take That)
tell me that doesnt resemble a saucer!

also the song "Greatest Day" has subliminal meaning.. it's preparing people that listen for alien contact watch the official video!

OPEN YOUR EYES! the time is fast approaching!
the signs are everywhere even the aliens are preparing us, at least 6 sighting DAILY in the UK alone

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
the "green" ufo is easily explainable, there is a green lazer often shot into space, at the moon i think it could have caught a very small cloud and only have been visible as a small cylinder when in fact it is a long laser with no partials to make it visible except in the small cloud (that wouldn't be very visible at night). i see the green lazer all the time.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

don't just look at the MSM!
watch your adverts(commericals), music videos, movies,computer games and event ceremonies with alien symbology.. Take That at the Brit Awards 2009 for example..

www.youtube.com... (Take That)
tell me that doesnt resemble a saucer!

also the song "Greatest Day" has subliminal meaning.. it's preparing people that listen for alien contact watch the official video!

OPEN YOUR EYES! the time is fast approaching!
the signs are everywhere even the aliens are preparing us, at least 6 sighting DAILY in the UK alone

untill we humans are show by aliens them selves exactly what alien symbology actually looks like, any human ideas & imagination of what an alien symbology looks like is artistic interpretation of what we humans have not seen, so to use this as a means to say the aliens are coming or are communicating in this way is at best wild speculation.
as for 6 sightings per day the sightings are sightings of what ?.
without absolute proof of aliens actually being real the concept of interaction with et`s has to remain a possibility but not a reality..............for now.
unless you can provide absolute proof that what you state is a fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

anyone knows its a lazer pen being pointed at a cloud

jeeeeeez

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etsivä Romppainen

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I really want the aliens to share the tech so us normal humans can visit the cosmos with faster than light speed and time travel capabilities and multidimensional travel.

If I was an alien I wouldn't give humans space travel technology.

Humans are currently far too greedy, violent and stupid.

I would wait for humanity to evolve first. For one hundred or one thousand years... Or a million years if necessary. Current humans would be just a massive threat to the aliens if they were able to travel farther than the Moon.

Actually it is kinda logical, if I was an alien I would just watch humans from the skies and take an occasional contact. But I wouldn't want humans flying around the galaxy. Or maybe not even to establish diplomatic contacts. We gotta seem like psychotic cavemen to them.

But think about it, why would the aliens want environmentally destrutive, greedy, stupid, warlike humans armed with nuclear weapons anywhere around their home planet? I think they should be very afraid of us. We would be some kind of space nazis if we had flying saucers.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

Speculation on our racial traits without anyone else for comparison are just assumptions.

Personally I think one of the big reasons Disclosure has not occured is that the truth of who and what we are compared to our neighbors is going to be a -huge- blow to our racial egos. What if Earth turns out to be the garbage dump of this area of the Galaxy? or Humans are the the "Race on the short yellow bus"? Such realizations are liable to rock us so hard we may never recover.

So what happens when Disclosure does occur? It gets handled like a media circus for a few days then gets shunted aside by Paris Hilton launching a line of candy bars. Deflecting the public with a lot of silly distractions will be what the goverments of the world have been working on all this time to delay disclosure as long a possible and to soften its blow afterward.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My opinion on the whole UFO phenomenon is this: Despite the probability of actual alien visitation and possibly even sustained interaction on this planet the whole disclosure meme is a distraction, funded by elites with elitist goals. I suspect that what they want to do with it is mainly:

1) Divert attention from the powerstructure, from the fact that a tiny minority of the population own the majority of the world's wealth in our current social structure and to keep people distracted enough so as to not take that wealth over for the common good.

2) Disseminate slowly the idea of spiritual aliens that are superior to humans but that have humanoid form, this so as to seed a new age religion, controlled by the elites, and to further enslave the thought patterns of individuals, making them more docile and loving of their masters, because the Pleiadians or Arcuturians or gobbledeegookians told them to be so in no uncertain terms.

If aliens decide to disclose unilaterally I will pay attention, but even then I will be skeptical, because of millenia of memetic manipulation, aka lieing, and the possibility that suppressed technology, Tesla et all, is being used to fool humans into believing we are more primitive than we really have managed to evolve, and to stop us from noticing the exponential evolution of technology especially since the industrial revolution.

Greer worked with Rockefeller, Richard Dolan is now talking about agressive reptilians (and so trying to stimulate the reptilian portion of our brain into fight or flight mode, as most people have a natural fear of reptiles), Bassett seems like some sort of illuminist plant with his doublespeak, Edgar Mitchell comes from Never A Straight Answer (NASA), so it all, at least to me with a critical mind, seems to be falling into place for yet another lie fest.

And the posters with obvious illuminati imagery in their avatars claiming it's not time yet just add to the syncronism that makes me think it's foolish to pay too much attention to UFO's when we should pay much more to things like the FED, the Council for foreign relations, The trialateral comission, the family bloodlines of elitists and the movements of organised religions.

Sorry, but if disclosure comes I'm 99% sure it will be a load of bull. I'd be happy to be wrong if the aliens are evolved and ethical. So let's see how this pans out, but for the love of god don't be gullible people just because you see shiny spaceships. This ain't star wars. This is class wars.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I dont think some governments of the world would like disclosing their black project technology! This is a good thread though,i always hate how many news stations use the worst possible videos and images though when discussing ufo's...most of which are hoaxes.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

air born dolphins???? i think those people in the uk need to lay off whatever it is they are smoking lol cause thats just plain well you know idiotic. anyways thats the first time i have ever heard that one... thanks for cheering me up on a lousy sad depressing day everyone i really needed it.
my wife left me for a muslim and was cheating on me with him for a while i gues.. but thats completely off topic sorry.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Every time I think there is going to be a Disclosure of the UFO Alien question,But It's always turns into a kick in the balls when nothing actually happens.

But I don't think it matters if they Disclose about alien technology's it's already too late to do anything about the climate change that's irreversible now! Time now to reap the whirl wind!!!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i really truly hopefully hope that the disclosures in the near future are not meant to be part of "globalization" (NWO)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

maybe this is why these topics neverstay live for very long.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Etsivä Romppainen

I think you are both right and wrong at the same time here Etsiva.

It's not that HUMANS are too greedy, violent and stupid etc...it's that the human leaders are.

The rest of us are just too apathetic to get off our backsides and carve out the world we really want for us and our kids.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cooler

Mate, nice post but really...the military is up to it's armpits in ET tech already. If it exists, they have it.

This probably goes to the heart of the real reasons to cover and conceal.

The tech makes far too good weaponry...the military will not want to lose the upper hand, as it see it, in the weapon stakes.

If the tech is revealed, the fear is it would be weaponised by crackpots and used against the countries that control it.

This would be a reasonable conclusion untill you realise this technology would enable people to leave this planet should they desire, so i don't see any reason to fear it being used against the current 'holders', as all the religious nuts and idealists need to do is litteraly leave and form their own planet based on whatever ideology they choose.

This is a very small world, and the universe isn't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join