It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure 2009 in the media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A thread documenting main stream media coverage regarding anything Alien!
A step forward to disclosure!

Is it necessary for the guests to have much substance or is it the air time and prime time coverage the topic is getting?

Taking into consideration when it may be a blatant hoax!

The Alien UFO topic is increasingly receiving more main stream news media attention, could this be considered a step towards disclosure?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
On a popular talk show Richard and Judy a captain Ray Bower speaks out about a mile wide yellow shining UFO he saw while piloting a comercial airplane.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

[edit on 17-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
A thread documenting main stream media coverage regarding anything Alien!
A step forward to disclosure!

The first star and flag are from me.

This is a great idea for a thread and I truly feel this is the time.

it's happening, this thread will help you all see, all together in one place, the efforts that the media is going to to disclose.

Please don't let this be only American though, many countries worldwide have recently released UFO information, and many ATSer are from all over the world.

Please contribute and help this thread along. It could be important.

By the way, I know you are not responsible for creating this video more than likely, but to anybody from somewhere else, please note, "American Channel 5" is laughable. We have 50 states, each one practically has their channels all different from one another.

So it is a local channel five, from Boca Raton, Florida. But there is not singular American Channel 5.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Please don't let this be only American though, many countries worldwide have recently released UFO information, and many ATSer are from all over the world.

The media attention this topic is getting is Global.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Its not time yet....it will be soon but not yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I really hope this disclosure will get somewhere fast.

I really want the aliens to share the tech so us normal humans can visit the cosmos with faster than light speed and time travel capabilities and multidimensional travel.

The world seems boring without the aliens chilling with us and giving us rides.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

I disagree with you entirely, we are in the middle of it, and the end of it will be when irrefutable evidence or another Roswell occurs.

In this day and age of video cameras even on cell phones, it will have absolutely nowhere to hide. Someone will be taking crystal clear high definition video, someone else snapping hundreds of high resolution digital images, etcetera, and then you will know. it's soon, or they wouldn't be dishing it out so fast.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I disagree with you entirely, we are in the middle of it, and the end of it will be when irrefutable evidence or another Roswell occurs.

In this day and age of video cameras even on cell phones, it will have absolutely nowhere to hide. Someone will be taking crystal clear high definition video, someone else snapping hundreds of high resolution digital images, etcetera, and then you will know. it's soon, or they wouldn't be dishing it out so fast.

I literally meant its not time yet -right now-....it wont be this yr or next....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I literally meant its not time yet -right now-....it wont be this yr or next....

And I literally meant, I disagree with you entirely, and yes it will.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Me likey this thread.

So when is open contact coming? Are we not ready yet? Can we get direct help getting ready?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And I literally meant, I disagree with you entirely, and yes it will.

I'm not taking sides but: BURN! (had to say it)

be nice everyone

anyhoo... yea, disclosure. Really hope it comes soon... I really want to meet and ET.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

and I'm just saying you're wrong lol. I'll bet all my money in the bank that it won't happen in the next 10 years even. LMAO you're dillusional if you believe otherwise. If it even happens at all, it won't be how you expect it to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
If it even happens at all, it won't be how you expect it to be.

How might one expect it to be like?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think we're close, too. Give it another 20-30 years. By that time, everyone should be ready.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Working on "someone somewhere 3"...Will edit in do time.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi

First off this is my first post here on ATS and you started a great thread
i was just thinking about starting a thread about the same topic, but i couldn't cos the T&C won't let me start my own thread, so be it
instead i will post a short clip i just found and i hope it will qualify to the thread you started.

Anyway here's the vid

3 UFOs pass near Space Shuttle on way to Space Station 17 July 09

And if i did something wrong, please excuse me and send me back to the Introductions

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It should be noted that not everyone is just waiting around for disclosure. There is at least one group, I'm sure more, actively pushing for it.

www.disclosureproject.org...

There are a lot of people with the viewpoint: why agree with their timetable? Let's force the issue!

We should also be aware that Steven Greer makes the point that "disclosure" (an official willingness to talk or release data) is only the initial step in learning the truth. It could take years to sort out just the major incidents, as disclosure does not rule out a continuing effort to spread misinformation.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

Hi
First off this is my first post here on ATS

Hi Hithe Merinos
thanks for the contribution and welcome to ats.
Though Im sure someone here will try and bunk this vid!
UFO's until proven otherwise

[edit on 18-7-2009 by meaguire]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join