It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Yep, definitely idiot.

It is ironical that you are preaching how "Christ is the only true way" when you completely and utterly miss the original Message of Christ... all on account of a book written to control and enslave human beings into a subservient nature through the principals of original sin and deferment to mankind's supposedly inherent uselessness.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You, like any other, are entitled to your own opinion.

I still stand by the one, and only, sound doctrine, from God and Jesus.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Mankind can change all he wants - make up new "religions", new "laws" for himself, new "routes" to Heaven...etc.

Just remember that God hasn't changed, nor His laws, nor His route for mankind to enter His Heaven.

New age /mystic people are serving man aka self. They are making the truth into a lie, which the Bible warns true Christians of.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon

Yep, definitely idiot.

It is ironical that you are preaching how "Christ is the only true way" when you completely and utterly miss the original Message of Christ... all on account of a book written to control and enslave human beings into a subservient nature through the principals of original sin and deferment to mankind's supposedly inherent uselessness.

I've read this before and it puzzles me. Christianity is a way of enslavement? I challenge you to find me one true Christian who believes they are enslaved. On the contrary Mac, there can surely be no other sense of freedom as the one received when you accept Jesus as Lord.

"He who the Lord has set free is free indeed" John 8:36

I agree with the other poster, you are under satanic influence and none of us knows if we have another tomorrow; you should repent and follow Christ and you will find out exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I found a great site, thanks to these two posters - discussing this 'emergent church' religion.

It's kind of scary how they are taking one or two things, here and there, from the Bible, and then using them for their agenda.

If interested, click here

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Ahh yes... and the procelytising begins. The wayward sons are led to force their views onto those they feel are lost.

All those who wander are not lost. My communion with my Maker is older than your civilization and history. Older than your books, older than the most distant memories gathered in dust.

It brings much sorrow to us that people vie for victory in their self-righteousness; the old Gods were removed to provide a place for mankind to thrive, and instead, they turn to the obsessions of their own imperfections and flaws.

You all were made for a divine world that fractured, it was never any of your faults. In the eyes of the Maker, every human being breathing air right now is a mark of perfection in creation... and there is no way for that to be removed.

Mankind's age draws to a close soon. The continuance of the lineage is entirely dependent on the choices you all make. You could have the stars and the Aeons, or be naught but fragmented shadows of a once glorious possibility.

Wherefore I, and the Son of Man, shall weep if the decision is made to use your obsession for spiritual salvation to forsake and damn your brethren as a whole.

There is beauty and possibility yet in the world, and yours is not a place to condemn either.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
I found a great site, thanks to these two posters - discussing this 'emergent church' religion.

It's kind of scary how they are taking one or two things, here and there, from the Bible, and then using them for their agenda.

If interested, click here

I don't have a religion, the only path to the Creator is a on a personal level.

Yes the christ came but it was not Jesus of Nazerath, furthermore was it even part of the era, the real christ taught us how to return way before this period of time and way before Jesus.

Being attached to material commodities such as religion and Jesus Christ will chain you to this world, returning to the old path is the only way..

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
On the contrary, it isn't a Christian's place to "find" a lost person or to "save" a lost person.

If that person is of an accountable age, the responsibility is upon their shoulders.

As I said before, all are free to believe, and worship, or not worship, who or what they want.

I just hope that the belief you are willing to live with is a belief that you are willing to die with.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

You know I recently read a true story about a person who was possessed and it included the dialogue from an exorcism that was performed on her, and what you just said--whatever it means--is eerily similar to the way the demon spoke. Most people think demons just growl and vomit but on the contrary, they can have great command of language, except that taken as a whole it is nonsensical.

P.S. You've avoided it so far, but I'm still waiting for you to explain what you were infering yesterday in your post when you mentioned "violent acts of unspeakable violent violence" LOL. That's not very adult-like to just pick and choose which posts you want to answer.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The Bible says that satan will come as an angel in light - that's how sneaky he is.

I do feel sorry for this last generation - they have been raised to distort God and His laws - by their parents and/or guardians.

At the end of the day, all I can do is turn them over to God - He knows better than any of us ever will.

Used to, I couldn't fathom what the Bible said about more people being condemned to hell than allowed into Heaven - but in the last ten years, especially in the last five, I have come to understand exactly how that will happen.

But one thing to remember - satan is winning the world, and its souls, for now.

That will change very soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by Bombeni

The Bible says that satan will come as an angel in light - that's how sneaky he is.

I do feel sorry for this last generation - they have been raised to distort God and His laws - by their parents and/or guardians.

At the end of the day, all I can do is turn them over to God - He knows better than any of us ever will.

Used to, I couldn't fathom what the Bible said about more people being condemned to hell than allowed into Heaven - but in the last ten years, especially in the last five, I have come to understand exactly how that will happen.

But one thing to remember - satan is winning the world, and its souls, for now.

That will change very soon.

Waiting for false saviours is what will bind you to this world for lifetimes, you are slave to disinformation.

You should only worry about what your doing not "Satan", or "Jesus Christ"
how ignorant to feel above other people when your in the same boat.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would assume that you would be the expert on false saviors then?

Let me guess - you are under 40 years of age? And you watch Oprah?

This new age "religion" is just one more manmade "religion" cooked up by, you guessed it, man - because he isn't happy with following God's laws.

God's laws aren't multiple choice - you can't just pick which ones you want to follow, and toss back the rest. It just doesn't work that way.

The naysayers/new agers, etc are discussed in the Bible - not by their names, no -but by their actions and lack of beliefs.

And yep, I believe that this new "emergence" of all of these new age "religions" is happening as part of the entire nwo. So while expected, it's still depressing to see it in my lifetime.

One thing to remember - and feel free to mark your calendar, in red, on this - once the end days really start kicking in, you, and all the rest of the new agers, will know who the Lord God is.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And this world isn't going to be around for 'many lifetimes' - once Jesus returns, I'd suggest strapping on your crash helmet.

Because this planet is going to be pressure cooked and washed clean of all the evil.

Thank God.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

You will manage to twist my words, but a remark like yours only makes me think that you don't know good thing when you see it. As Christians, we know what we know. It isn't conceit that makes us want to share the news of God's Salvation, it is the love of God which compels us to share it. I don't think for one second I am better than you or anyone. But I do know that I am saved by what Jesus did for us.

The resentment you and others feel for those of us spreading The Good News of Jesus Christ is demonicly inspired. Think about it, what good reason do you have to resent people who believe something you consider a fairy tale? There are people who believe the moon is made of cheese but I don't resent them for it.

Satan is busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger building his own kingdom in hell and he means to take as many as possible. God has already prophesied it so it isn't like Satan will be able to claim a victory. Jesus said many would take the path to hell, and we as Christians aim to prevent as many from the fate as we can while we still have the chance. So just accept it, but you need to know there is a satanic force guiding you right now; at some point you have allowed this force to take hold, but you can easily be freed from it and be washed white as snow and be listed in The Book of Life.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Satan's weapons - Pride, Self, Ego, and Worldly desires

Know thy enemy - the best defense is a good offense.

Link

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

When there is a demon around, you won't need to guess if there is. I assure you such things have a physical body. The last age forbid them to cross the threshold into physical reality, since then they have merely toyed with the weak willed and the innocent.

If you think possession is frightening, you should consider encountering one in the flesh. It isn't a nice experience.

Gratefully, another divine sacrifice was made which brought the Age of Man into being and closed the doors of the supernatural and supernal from the material plane.

That name, however, is never remembered. The Son of Man is the Son of God, as it was then.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well said, Bombeni - you are absolutely correct on that.

Satan has already been defeated - he's just biding his time until Jesus returns - and yes, his goal is to take as many souls with him into hell as he can. This is God's way of separating the wheat from the tares.

I wish more people understood that this issue isn't about God vs New Age, Atheists, Agnostics, or any other "religion".

The bottom line is we humans have one choice of two possible choices.

God or satan.

If a person is against God then they are with, and for, satan. Ever how it's wrapped up, whatever shade the big red ribbon is, if you aren't for God then you are against Him.

All of these newly created "other ways" to Heaven are merely satan's multiple choice game he has convinced the mass public that they can play if they want.

It's an extremely dangerous game - you're talking about your very eternal salvation - not video points.

We are either for God, or against Him. There isn't a gray middle ground.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Your brought up believing what you believe, its on a personal level like I keep saying.

What you choose only hurts yourself nobody else.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am so confused.........yet dosen't the bible say someting like "God is not a God of confusion?"

I just want clarity, I just want to know what is right......

one religion says one thing, one says another, the scriptures say so much etc......

What about the sabbath for example...I am really lost on this one.....please someone who is STRONG and not easily influenced, ( as I still am obviously) can you give me an opinion on this?

it sounds pretty reasonable....www.yahwehskingdom.com... that is of course depending if the bible is really completely from God and not tampered with, which so many translations seem to be....

I have prayed every salvation prayer, in every religion ot seems, and just don't feel that "spirit" that I felt BEFORE I ever discovered the bible....

part of me wishes I never read a word, while part of me just yearns to do what is the most LOVING for the greater good, and myself too....

I wish I could just have a totally intsense dream that i completely rember, that will spel it out a bit more clearly for me...

I like the Vedeck or whatever it is called, in the Anastasia books, because I love nature, but then the Untited church or something celbrates the sabbath which seems reasonable, but then what if the bible really is a distraction full of enough truths to suck us in......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OBVIOUSLY this DOES matter!!!!!!!!

Why else would I care so much to let it drive me crazy 24/7 worrying and wondering how to do and think what is right???

I just believe when I feel PEACE again in my heart, then I will know I am on the right track...at this poiint in general I am still pretty tormented, but I DO feel love vibes off of the Jesus peopel, so, they are the best bet so far, except there are too many choices etc.....

When will this searching END..............won't I know for SURE in my heart when I have found the love who created me and knows what is best for me??????

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join