It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier balks at deploying ; say's Obama isn't president

page: 1..
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Soldier balks at deploying ; say's Obama isn't president

www.ledger-enquirer.com

In the 20-page document — filed July 8 with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia — the California-based Taitz asks the court to consider granting his client’s request based upon Cook’s belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This soldier seeking status as a conscientious objector through the courts, is a high ranking officer . Albeit this Army major is a reservist , the message he sends is " that he would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions under this president's comand". Challenging the legitimacy of Obama's citizenship.

www.ledger-enquirer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
if he didnt want to go all over the world killign innocent peopel he shoudl not ahve signed up to begin with. wether its obama or bush is irrelevant, the message is the same.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

we go around killing innocent people??!!

Not that there has not been civilian casualies, there is in any war. Do you have any idea the kind of people we are dealing with?! Do you have any idea what one of these "innocent" people would do to YOU if they had the chance?! [SNIP]

Mod Edit - Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
you could make the same case for bush...by saying bush was not legally elected because of fraudulant vote tabulation. but we all know where this is coming from...the far right. he seems to want to trade in the military uniform because of what he has listened to from media outlets. this man does not have the critical thinking skills or the temperment to be in the military and should be dishonorably discharged. in other words, if he can be swayed to act like this, he is a threat to other soldiers around him and is in no position to be in command of anything.

+59 more 
link   
Of course the US kills innocent people - even the ones who are fighting back are simply protecting their homeland from foreign invaders.

What if the Chinese decided that the US was a threat to them, so they landed troops and started rolling tanks through the streets. If your friends fought them and died - wouldn't you consider them innocent victims of an aggressive Chinese army? Or would you call them terrorists for fighting back?

The minds of people in the US is so bent by propaganda they are unable to view their own role in supporting the massacres in dozens of countries as anything but normal and patriotic - despite the over whelming evidence that they are wars of profit and imperialism.

War is a racket - if your army is killing people in a foreign country, then you are invaders, and the people you kill are freedom fighters and patriots - and innocent.

link   
yeah, umm... what they would do to YOU because you parked a tank on their front lawn. sounds reasonable to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hope that this soldier truly believes in what he's stating -- and it isn't just some last ditch effort to avoid being deployed.

If he really believes that Obama is ineligible to be President, then this will surely raise a stink since he won't allow it to just be swept under the rug.

BUT - if he is only using this to avoid deployment, then the military will probably cut a deal to make this "go away" and then we will never hear another word about it.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

You and amagnon have some pretty disillusioned views about how 'some grougs', the groups we are fighting feel about us and what they would do to us if they had the capability. If just one of these people had the chance to come to your house moodle, I promise you that individual not hesitate for a second to kill you, your wife, kids and dog all in one glorious explosion, praising allah as his body ripped apart by his own doing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I totally agree with you Amagnon.
second line

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8
If just one of these people had the chance to come to your house moodle, I promise you that individual not hesitate for a second to kill you, your wife, kids and dog all in one glorious explosion, praising allah as his body ripped apart by his own doing.

Well I guess we'll never know if that's true, because long before they could ever afford the airfare we'll have destroyed all their homes and killed all their families.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Do YOU have any idea what kind of people we're dealing with??

Or let me phrase it differently:
What has Iraq EVER done to the US?

What has the people of Afghanistan EVER done to the US?

I'll grant you that many of these people are caught up in a misguided religious rage. An extremism that America helped bring about because it was helpful at the time. Just as Saddam Hussein was useful to America at the time.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well maybe this will draw attention to the birth certificate issue once and for all. Hopefully closing the issue.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

I think the disillusioned brainwashed by the CNN , is you here friend.

No offense intended , but you really need to do some research outside the bubble before you spit all that crap.

Your last 2 lines are amusing , good thing you do not send your wives, kids or dogs there so they can be blown up right? Last I heard SOLDIERS were sent there to kill their wives , kids and dogs ... if SOLDIERS get blown up because they are invading a foreign country , they most likely deserve it ,
even if they are just "following orders" , they are putting themselves at risk ,
and not criticizing their superiors orders in an almost robotic way.

Most people around here are very good discerners , they do not buy the Al Qaeda BS , and have plenty of evidence to back this fake war on terror up.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Moodle

You and amagnon have some pretty disillusioned views about how 'some grougs', the groups we are fighting feel about us and what they would do to us if they had the capability. If just one of these people had the chance to come to your house moodle, I promise you that individual not hesitate for a second to kill you, your wife, kids and dog all in one glorious explosion, praising allah as his body ripped apart by his own doing.

Unless you live on a hidden street with no name in a bat cave with no vissible door where you recieve no mail or utillity services...

They could in fact, anyone could in fact come and do these things that guess what...

They aren't coming to do, and had no plans and have no plans to come and do because most people have the good sense to just leave violent sociopathic nuts and mental midgets alone.

Our forefathers didn't see us or want us to stoop to the same level of barbarity and lawlesness and lack of humanity you imagine is evident in the rest of the world...

They wanted us to stand for something loftier and better to be a beacon to others and so that we could lead a quality of life above all others.

It is notions like those that you espouse and bigotted and uninformed people who espouse those notions that have threatened and nearly destroyed America...not your illusionary concept of Islamic boogie men.

Notions like yours make us even worse than our so called and supposed enemies because ideally we as a free nation with real standards of equality and fairness should know and do better.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think this is a very important issue.

I didn't think the birth certificate issue was a big issue but then I read about it.

The White House and The Hospital where he is supposed to be born are so secretive. Why be so secretive about something so trivial. Every aspect of Obama's life is shrouded in secrecy.

Why did people with money pay for his schooling and a Saudi Prince even intervened to get Obama into Harvard. Everytime someone looks into these things, Obama's lawyers come out and try to shut everything down.

I truly think many Americans have become mindless. They are republicans and democrats first and Americans second. When I said something about Bush, Republicans didn't think they just reacted to protect Bush.

The same with Democrats. When you ask questions about Obama, you are racist or you don't care about the country.

This is serious stuff because Obama is trying to change this country into Cuba. He see's a fundamental flaw in the Constitution because it restrains Government. What he see's as a flaw was put there by the founders because they wanted a limited Government that will protect the God Given rights of the individual.

He said this in a 2001 interview. He thinks it's Governments job to redistribute wealth in order to enact social and economic justice as he see's it. This is horrible because the Government was never designed to be a place where Government can spend and waste money trying to carry out these social programs.

He thinks his liberal ideology should replace the wisdom of the founders that has sustained this country for years. He wants America to be Cuba.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
what did they die for

out

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
you could make the same case for bush...by saying bush was not legally elected because of fraudulant vote tabulation.

No you couldn't. He WAS legally elected and he meets the basic qualifications to be President. Obama doesn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Dont get mad at me because i didnt fall for the propoganda you did. Have fun dying for your country and killing as many people doing the same overseas.
I grew up witha respect for life, apparently not everyone else did.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

what did they die for

The answer to that question will literally make you renounce all your current beliefs and notions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join