It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier balks at deploying ; say's Obama isn't president

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Of course the US kills innocent people - even the ones who are fighting back are simply protecting their homeland from foreign invaders.

What if the Chinese decided that the US was a threat to them, so they landed troops and started rolling tanks through the streets. If your friends fought them and died - wouldn't you consider them innocent victims of an aggressive Chinese army? Or would you call them terrorists for fighting back?

The minds of people in the US is so bent by propaganda they are unable to view their own role in supporting the massacres in dozens of countries as anything but normal and patriotic - despite the over whelming evidence that they are wars of profit and imperialism.

War is a racket - if your army is killing people in a foreign country, then you are invaders, and the people you kill are freedom fighters and patriots - and innocent.

War is always waged based on propaganda, that isn't anything new.. it's always been the use to some extent of any country waging war on another..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I find the reactions to an obvious sarcastic post very funny.

Maybe you shouldn't be so serious all the time. I hear it helps you live longer.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by Tank2/8

Do YOU have any idea what kind of people we're dealing with??

Or let me phrase it differently:
What has Iraq EVER done to the US?

What has the people of Afghanistan EVER done to the US?

I'll grant you that many of these people are caught up in a misguided religious rage. An extremism that America helped bring about because it was helpful at the time. Just as Saddam Hussein was useful to America at the time.

the funny thing about what you say is this:
in the uk we have many ideots here that use the same arguments as you point out. it some times gets reported by uk military that taliban are heard speaking on the radio in afganistan in a strong birmingham accent !!, this is because idiots (traitors) with similar thoughts to you actually fly out to afganistan to murder & kill their own soldiers.
so are you & all your spineless friends that hate the military so much going to grow some balls & fly out to afganistan get your self some terrorist training from those inosent people & whilst your their you can shoot some of your own american soldiers..................think how proud you will feel,
you & your spineless cowardly friends should seriously consider suiside.
you wont be missed.
oh & the misguided religious rage you mention has nothing to do with america but every thing to do with islam/quran & the deliberate abuse of peoples fear of god by imams who wish to control, this abuse has been going on for more than 1000 years, sorry usa just isnt old enouph.to be blamed
read the quran if you can read & its a book of war.
& lastly what did the afgan people do to the usa ?.
well since the afgans where being forced to submit to the quran/ak47/wielding imams known as taliban, the afgans where being killed by the same people that (apparently) flew airplanes into the newyork i take it you do remember the twin towers ?.
not to mention madrid trains/london tubes & many other targets those inosent people have attacked.
its very easy to slag off your own military & defend your own misguided extreme political correct leftism pc brigade.
so i`ll` end my rant by saying thanks to all our military in harms way, doing a very dificult job & afgans who are also living in a dificult sittuation forced on them by taliban.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

"A national security crisis", you got to be joking, you had a major crisis the day Americans voted in that freeking idiot Bush, and then voted him in a second time, be thankful you have a guy who has the guts to stand for President. If by any chance you did not vote in the Presidential elections you have no place to comment on the leadership of the country you live in.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

we go around killing innocent people??!!

Your always killing innocent people. People that have nothing to do with america and just want to live there lifes, are the first targets for the schizos in america, and there paranoia. Oh no they want to kill us for our freedoms rubbish, bunch of looney toons, occupy the places uk and usa, who think people are out to get them.

Schizos to the man. Your countries have always been killing innocent people, and you will never stop, because your a bunch of loons. Society have a name for loons like the people who run america and uk, they are called paranoid schizos.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
if he didnt want to go all over the world killign innocent peopel he shoudl not ahve signed up to begin with...

I agree with the point you were trying to make, though if you wanted to make a serious statement you should not have typed so friggin' fast.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Okay this Major is a nut case. He should be court martialed. President Obama took the oath, he is the President. The whole thing about him not being a natural born citizen is getting real old. Time after time, evidence has been givent to prove his is a citizen. Give it up people. i'm really getting tired of this "Obama is not a citizen" subject.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmaidslave
Okay this Major is a nut case. He should be court martialed. President Obama took the oath, he is the President. The whole thing about him not being a natural born citizen is getting real old. Time after time, evidence has been givent to prove his is a citizen. Give it up people. i'm really getting tired of this "Obama is not a citizen" subject.

evidence?

care to direct our attention to this "evidence"?

this should be good.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by jimmyx
you could make the same case for bush...by saying bush was not legally elected because of fraudulant vote tabulation.

No you couldn't. He WAS legally elected and he meets the basic qualifications to be President. Obama doesn't.

No he wasn't. More people voted for Gore then Bush. The exit polls have NEVER been wrong, until that "election". Votes "disappeared". It was stolen clearly and sent to the Supreme Court controlled by the GOP. Guess who they voted for?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Some people miss the point. Her motives do not matter. Ok, she may be a "coward".

The problem is why did she won and the order was revoked ?

Her motives are irrelevant. Let's say the wind breaks a branch that falls on a house and reveals something in there. Something interesting and important. Who cares about the motives of the wind or the branch ?

www.wnd.com...

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
reply to post by Tank2/8

Do YOU have any idea what kind of people we're dealing with??

Or let me phrase it differently:
What has Iraq EVER done to the US?

What has the people of Afghanistan EVER done to the US?

I'll grant you that many of these people are caught up in a misguided religious rage. An extremism that America helped bring about because it was helpful at the time. Just as Saddam Hussein was useful to America at the time.

Iraq: Fought a war by proxy vs Iran
Afghanistan: fought a war by proxy vs USSR

.... oh sorry... done *to* the US, not done *for* the US... sorry, misread

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
NO US SOLDIGER WILL EVER, EVER TURN THERE WEPONS AGENST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
[edit on 15-7-2009 by SPC_D]

you must have forgotten when, during the katrina crisis, the national guard held american citizens, cuffed them and searched their home, to take their weapons away, leaving them defenseless against looters.

it happened here. and the press could not have been less interested.

now, back on topic:

where are BO's records?

no birth certificate.

no school records.

no college transcripts.

and much, much more.

there is a concerted, coordinated effort to keep his recorded past away from curious eyes.

but you're all probably okay with that, no cause for any alarm, eh?

Obama: Where have all his records gone?
Footprints of president's own history either vanish or remain covered up

---

edited for civility

[edit on 15-7-2009 by DohBama]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by krazykajun425
Q: Is it possible
that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible.
Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no
travel" list in
Conclusion:
When Obama went to Pakistan in
1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or
an Indonesian passport.

Pakistan was never under a no travel list so this question is more fake then Pamela Anderson's breasts.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Obviously this is a very heated discussion and we're passionate about our views.

That being said we must remain civil to one another and keep the discussion going without the name calling.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Looks like his orders have been revoked with no explanation.

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."

Hmmm. Has the major hit upon a weakness of this regime?

[edit on 7/15/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

the reason is to take focus away from BO's qualifications.

i say the entire armed forces should go on strike, until this fraud coughs up some credibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
if he didnt want to go all over the world killign innocent peopel he shoudl not ahve signed up to begin with. wether its obama or bush is irrelevant, the message is the same.

And your "message" is wrong.

Soldiers do not intentionally sign up to kill innocent people as your claim. Stop bashing the individual soldier for the orders or a higher command.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.salon.com...

healthuser.hawaii.gov...

www.factcheck.org...

these links took me 15 secs to look up on google.

Originally posted by manmaidslave

evidence?

care to direct our attention to this "evidence"?

this should be good.

Its idiots with replies like "this should be good" that will say all the evidence is fake or blah blah blah. They will never admit they are wrong or that they just made a mistake. He took the oath, he was born in the USA, get over it.

you must have forgotten when, during the katrina crisis, the national guard held american citizens, cuffed them and searched their home, to take their weapons away, leaving them defenseless against looters.

it happened here. and the press could not have been less interested.

now, back on topic:

where are BO's records?

no birth certificate.
Yes there is one. It has been submited multiple times.

no school records.
Not a requirement to run for office

no college transcripts.
Not a requirement to run for office

and much, much more.

there is a concerted, coordinated effort to keep his recorded past away from curious eyes.

but you're all probably okay with that, no cause for any alarm, eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I'm not sure where you are from, but you are treading in dangerous waters. WE were attacked! We responded. If you don't like the USA then, don't log on to these threads. I will state categorically that we probably shouldn't have gone into Iraq, but Saddam boasted he had weapons of mass destruction, and was ready to use them. He literally let his ego write checks his body couldn't cash. Bin Laden is in Afghanistan, but they refused to turn him over to us. We did what anyone with any sense of honor would do. We went after him. Perhaps the tactics were wrong. (I would have started with special ops). But anyone with any honor seeks to bring to justice someone who has broken the law. If we had not, I would have renounced my citizenship and found a country were honor is respected.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

Someone else, a lawyer I believe, filed with the court in California. The court decided the case had merit and agreed to hear it, so obviously the matter is not done. And if he took the oath of office without being qualified, then his Presidency is not legal. Which means Joe Biden will be president if the case was decided against Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join