It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier balks at deploying ; say's Obama isn't president

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

It reads more like they just did not want this whiny little girl to be the person watching them at night or getting their back. They seem to have realized taht this little girl is far from what anyone wants holding a gun in the name of our country. You all go on with your fantasy though. You will all still be fantasizing about it when the next election rolls around. If Palin is really an indicator as to where the right is going, I see you whining about this all for another 4 years after that.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This article was very interesting. I am curious as to how this will play out.

What do you guys think will happen, both short and long term?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by imsuchaniceguy
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

It reads more like they just did not want this whiny little girl to be the person watching them at night or getting their back. They seem to have realized taht this little girl is far from what anyone wants holding a gun in the name of our country. You all go on with your fantasy though. You will all still be fantasizing about it when the next election rolls around. If Palin is really an indicator as to where the right is going, I see you whining about this all for another 4 years after that.

we know you're serious when you invoke The Palin. only it sounds like sarah palin might be just who you do want watching your back. she's mighty handy with a gun. you should probably get your insults straight before presenting them.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
we know you're serious when you invoke The Palin. only it sounds like sarah palin might be just who you do want watching your back. she's mighty handy with a gun. you should probably get your insults straight before presenting them.

Huh? I never said anything about Palin watching your back. Please read what you are responding to and get that straight before taking the time to insult it for no reason other than to be insulting.

Read what I actually wrote about Palin and who I would not want watching my back. Hint: It is two different people.

Let me know when you can comprehend that many words together and perhaps have a cogent point. Maybe then we could have some kind of actual discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join