It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO / ET Disclosure - a different angle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Globally there is a massive drive requesting UFO / ET disclosure from governments. Obviously the people requesting such disclosure are under the impression that governments have specific knowledge in this regard. If I look at the various requests for disclosure, then I get the impression that some of those asking for disclosure, believe that there is actual contact between certain governments and extraterrestrial beings.

I have no doubt that certain governments (especially the USA and also USSR) have collected samples of crashed ET craft and objects and most probably occupants (dead or alive) of such craft. In a world where the advancement of technology is massively driven by military applications, it should be clear that the technology to be found in these craft may be valuable for purposes of reverse engineering. I believe that what I have stated so far could be seen as common knowledge to all interested in this subject.

One thing that bothers me quite a lot is the impression that ET contact is exclusively reserved for people in government structures - why else would people ask for government disclosure? Obviously governments will immediately take all evidence from a UFO crash site, but that does not automatically mean that there exist an open communication channel between themselves and ET's. It is not in the interest of governments (justifiable or not) to disclose the technology they have found on such crash sites, simply because of the sensitive nature of the technology available in the equipment / craft found under such circumstances. Why would they share superior technology with anyone else? I think it is absurd to ask from governments to share such sensitive information with anyone else.

Now my question is: Those people asking for disclosure - what do you want to be disclosed? Will you be satisfied with a simple yes or a no regarding the existence of ET's? Obviously you cannot expect from governments to share their military secrets with the public.

Other than the salvaged wreckage of UFO's do you really think that governments have more contact than the ordinary citizen with ET's. Nowadays we find so many citizen reports of UFO sightings, strange phenomena, etc. Don't you think that disclosure is taking place on a daily basis to ordinary citizens and in this case not by governments (who are also just spectators) but rather by the ET's themselves?

I personally believe that disclosure is a process and is taking place right now by the entities themselves and governments can do nothing to stop this. Governments will obviously keep their little secrets and play with their pieces of scrap from UFO wreckage and perhaps they have succeeded in reverse engineering some of the technology, but the real disclosure is already taking place.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ysterlong

I agree with your opinions and I also do not think that the goverments of the major powers are in any real contact as such.

May be in the past but may be not these days.

I believe the pressure from the disclosure may be causing more harm than good in certain goverment departments and may help the knot to tighten.

What realy is doing harm to disclosure are the occult fractions which pray on this be it the ET hugging hippie types and the religous sects.

S&F

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The problem without our viewpoint is that we are projecting human
motivations upon inhuman subjects. Remember that ET's would NOT
BE HUMAN and would likely have motivations that while seeming similar to
ours on the surface such as the desire for Exploration, curiosity, economic
or political gain, we should NOT automatically assume just because WE have
those traits that the ET's would also have the same traits or express them in
the same way...Remember! They're ALIENS with a high probability that their
viewpoints would consist of Galactic/Universal timescales and higher-level
thoughts that would preclude them from stepping down to OUR level of
common emotional motivations.

Using an analogy, a 2 year old child's motivations include play with
an immediately interesting toy or the gaining of immediate attention
from an available parent. Conversely a non-family member that is the
proverbial go-getter 30 year old would have desires and motivations
that would generally NOT include or take into account a 2 year old's
needs which means on a basic level that they (ET) would be see us
as Not Being My Problem!

I suspect that we humans are the two year old toddlers who clamor
for attention from a 30 year old party guy/gal who at the base level
has no real interest in us other than as a distraction to be dealt with
if the toddler gets in the way of his/her own goals of self-satisfaction
and desire for advancement. When necessary the toddler is pushed
or moved out of the way so that other tasks and self-fulfillment
can be attained or performed without interference from something
pesky that may be naive, ignorant and quite useless like a crying
two year old. The ET's have their own agenda and while to us their
goings-on may be unfathomable, it's only because we haven't grown
up yet and are still in the "Useless, Diaper-Pooping, Ignorant Toddler"
stage of life. As soon as we grow up, only THEN will we have the
faculties and facilities to make sense of and appreciate the
motivations and desires of the ET's.

We only hear about disclosure because it's one of OUR HUMAN desires
as basically Curious human beings. For the Aliens, we're just bothersome
babies who get in the way of important work...and like any older figure,
once in a while, they trip up over the toddler, and injure/expose themselves
within the toddler's immediate sphere of influence. Ergo, we see once
in a while reports of saucer crashes, alien contact and a few other
ET phenomena but overall we are put back into our high chair so that
we can`t get in the way of the Adults!

While it Irks me that while I am thought of as a 2 year old toddler by
Alien standards, I can actually fathom that from their point of view
we are a danger to ourselves and by our unthinking actions cause
the parentals to trip and fall painfully. Ergo once in a while we get a
spanking over our actions to remind us that toddlers shouldn`t touch
the hot stove which through basic ignorance is an immediate danger
to our tiny unthinking illiterate selves!

Any thoughts on this viewpoint are appreciated.....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nice comments, and I do think an governmental disclosure will be of the same info that already are out there, the only reason it would be difrent, is that then it is Official and people must think it is so...

I just want them to say: 'Yes, it is true', so that I can start acting accordingly if these ET's are hostile and abducts people..

I'm sitting here listening to Timothy Good and some from Jo Ann Richards.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Nice opinions.

Mine is I don't worry about it. If there are aliens, great. If not.......great. If they are indeed hostile, then that sucks. But, I personally believe that if there are indeed aliens, then they are Biblical. The war would be more spiritual with them than physical. Fallen angles seems more my take on it.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Water-tastes-good]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks for all of your comments.

I think so far we agree that governments are no more special than the ordinary citizen when it comes to ET /UFO contact. It is just amazing how many people are asking for government disclosure, while so many reports are daily available (even on the MSM).

It seems like some contradiction to me where the same people who declare they do not trust a government, insist on disclosure from the same government in order to make the issue more trustworthy. I feel we should cool down on the government disclosure issue and rather take note of events reported by ordinary citizens.

I also look forward to full disclosure, but I do not think there is anything we can do to speed up the process - I feel we are barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What I would like to have for disclosure?

Nice question.

I'd say, a simple yes will do.

I don't see the issue relating to
'military disclosure' though.

Wouldn't that be rather a matter
for a time where we all see the
futility of advancing civilization
by means of war?

Surely governments have gathered plenty
of information during the past 60 years,
that could be disclosed without
infringing any military secrets.

I've just added a post to my thread,
2009:The Year Of ET.

You could read it as an answer to some of the
questions raised here.

So if you want, check it out.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
To this day, I'm not convinced of two things, commonly believed by UFO enthusiasts to be true: 1) that anyone has meeted an intelligent alien life form on Earth. 2) that the US or any other government have been able to reverse engineer alien technology.

Based on the most reliable evidence about UFOs, and in anticipation of any convincing evidence for something else, I think that the UFOs that have been seen are self-operating probes without space people inside them, to allow them to accelerate and manoeuver at high G-forces that would rip apart any biological organisms. Also, I have a hard time believing that that kind of technology could be back-engineered from any physical wreckage from a downed craft with our knowledge and resources, though any government would love to see rumors spread that they had done so, to the discomfort of their enemies.

So, the main reason in my mind for governments being not willing to disclose their UFO information is that they don't want to admit that in reality, they don't know that much! For decades, there have been strange flying craft in our airspace, but in case they might pose a threat to our defence capabilities, we have no idea how to defend ourselves. (Luckily, they have never seemed interested in meeting us on a battlefield, seemingly just passively observing, and at most, electromagnetically disrupting our weapons systems.)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

I am really looking forward to the day when disclosure will be plain and simple - a craft landing in a public place (in daylight) with lots of people with cameras and ET's emerging from the craft.

The only problem might be that the Cops will Tazer them before they can introduce themselves......

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ysterlong

The only problem might be that the Cops will Tazer them before they can introduce themselves......

Haha too true.

Whilst we are sitting here, worrying that the Aliens may be hostile, you gotta realise how we appear to them. When there are military reports of attempts to shoot down UFO's, I feel sorry for the buggers.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Governments will keep their secrets regardless, for various reasons. What they dont have to do is outright LIE to its own citizens. Right now, a "yes, ET's do exist, yes, we have been contacted, however, due to the sensitive nature this information, further information is classified", rather than the current "BAHAHAHA!!!, okay, crazy man! next question..." would be perfectly acceptable.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
From my daily research since 1996
and before that at the public library,
It seems that secret special Ops
are shooting down every ET craft
they can get.

I remember one story about
200 scouts were on a trip somewhere
in the USA and they saw a purple beam
shoot up for a second and then a UFO crashed.
Sometime after that, military confiscated their camcorders.

Then take this old information ...

"Sometimes we actually got lucky enough to score
a hit with a missile before the UFO could take
any evasive action, which an army
air defense battalion did with an antiaircraft
missile near Ramstein Air Force Base in
Germany in May 1974. The spacecraft
managed to crash land in a valley.
The craft was retrieved and flown back
to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada."
Col. Phillip J. Corso, U.S. Army
from The Day After Roswell, p127, 1998.

Then this ...

"We have, at our end, subscribed to this
disinterested cause and introduced ourselves
a few years ago to representatives of the
human power who refused our outstretched
hand on the pretext of incompatible
interests with their strategic vision."

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures
took part in the exercise of those centralising
powers without them being neither suspected
nor accessible to your senses.
This is so true that they have
almost very subtly taken control.
They do not necessarily stand on
your material plan, and that is precisely
what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future.
However, be aware that a large number
of your representatives are fighting this danger!
Be aware that not all abductions are made against you."

Then this one ...

"There's WAR IN HEAVEN. The Higher Intelligences,
whoever they are, aren't all playing on the same team.
Some of them are trying to encourage our evolution
to higher levels, and some of them want to keep us
stuck just where we are." ~ G. McMurtry

And here ...

"The social orientation, motives
and agendas of these beings
is very diverse. Some alien
intelligences are more friendly
to human beings than others."

And one thing I thought once ...

It's only since we got missiles
and Telsa weapons and lasers,
and atomic bombs, etc,
that we have had any sort of
nice life on this planet.
People seem to forget that
Humans went though hell
for 50,000 years since
before 1950.

And we were not animals.
We were beautiful Humans ...

/nlrsy5

And not one intelligent ET
after billions of years of evolution
could come down with biological
robots and trained human clones
to help us on to a better future.
And it's nothing to laugh at.
Because we have volunteer groups
and saints and nice community help,
and charity groups, and even
medical robots, etc.

I love supporting Dr Steven Greer.
And I read once that a blue beam
of light cured his and his wife's cancer.

But I dunno.
Anyway, I'm not one to ask for help,
except a little recently at my website.
I've never prayed to some God for help.
And when I shift apartment I never ask
people to help me.

But I did say "Yes" to the
'Decide Whether We Should Show Up' message.
Some of the things that would happen
is dialogue and understanding
and amazing documentaries about the Milky Way Galaxy.
(including some tours for selected teams)
I doubt they would mind control us,
because they could do that anyway.

P.S.
I got Swine Flu real bad
for the second time in 11 days.
Before that I had been going to the GYM
doing good hard workouts.
And I often eat healthy food
like raw carrots, sunflower seeds, fruit, sashimi, etc.
But my body just can't beat this flu, aye.
The first bout of flu was a novelty
because I hadn't been that sick in 20 - 30 years.
But this second attack is just unbelievable!

But I can still smile!!!

Have a Great Day!

__

"All I know is,
I have to be,
the best Human Being,
I can possibly be"

- from the Abduction Diaries.

nakedeyeproductions.com/films/abduction.html

[edit on 15/7/09 by Project MotherShip]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you want a different angle, what if we've already HAD disclosure? I always thought they were hiding something at Roswell, and then 50 years later, in 1997, they admitted they had been hiding the truth for 50 years, it wasn't a weather balloon they recovered after all but a top secret black project. And the composition of that project was just as Jesse Marcel described what he saw at the site.

If they follow that precedent we may have to wait 50 years after each event to learn what it really was, if it was a secret or "black" project.

But the CIA did such a good job with their disinformation campaign on UFOs that nobody believes what the government tells them anymore anyway so why should they bother disclosing anything? No matter what they say, everyone will say they are lying, just like the Roswell disclosure in 1997.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

i m totaly agree with you it's already start and i dont ask to myslef if they are here or not, they are already there and what's next , i'm curious to see how people will react, and how we are going to deal with, the governement can do nothing about it it'sn not on there hand, now people want know and this is the key
let's keep watching the sky

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I found another interesting article on this subject: Another view of UFO disclosure: Look within

I can agree with StargateSG7

We only hear about disclosure because it's one of OUR HUMAN desires as basically Curious human beings. For the Aliens, we're just bothersome babies who get in the way of important work...and like any older figure, once in a while, they trip up over the toddler, and injure/expose themselves within the toddler's immediate sphere of influence.

Thanks Project MotherShip for sharing interesting information. Hope you feel better soon...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Ysterlong]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Simple answer from the US side:

"A government BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE"...............

In abstract...

So I would expect them to disclose all and take any legal or monetary consequences like a responsible governing body as they knew what they were doing when first contact happened. I do not buy into that "we are not ready" and "mass panic and economic collapse" crap. I HIGHLY doubt that would happen. The greatest paradigm shift in human history, a few suicides from fanatics? Sure, but all in all we would ADAPT like we always do.

Now you say "Well what if the news is bad and they are invading/harvesting us and we can't do a same thing about it!". Well I say it doesn't matter, if we can't do anything about what does it matter? Get it over with right? So I throw that one out pretty quick IMO. Even if they are just harvesting our genetic code what will it hurt to tell us? Maybe if they did tell us we could all unite and maybe at least make a last stand or something. Nothing warrants keeping the ultimate truth (second only to the truth if God exists or not) from the human race.

If they know they are here but do not know why my statements still apply. We are all human beings, what gives hem the right to hold ANYTHING like this from the very people who elect them? This applies internationally in all types of government as well, just on other levels such as the unalienable right to know ones reality IMO.

That is my take on your question anyways.

[edit on 7/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I do not buy into that "we are not ready" and "mass panic and economic collapse" crap. I HIGHLY doubt that would happen. The greatest paradigm shift in human history, a few suicides from fanatics? Sure, but all in all we would ADAPT like we always do.

I agree, I don't buy into that mass panic and "we can't handle it" crap either.

What I could buy into, is if a government had access to alien technology 1000 or 1,000,000 years more advanced than our own, THAT would be sufficient reason for non-disclosure. If that government is the only one with the tech, it's a huge advantage, if everybody knows about it and back engineers it and levels the playing field, the advantage is lost. Isn't that a much better reason to keep a secret than "the public can't handle it" nonsense?

Having said that, I've never seen any evidence any government has any alien tech, I'm guessing the advanced tech we have on this planet was developed in black projects, but us peons outside the "black" world might never know exactly how advanced it is until many years after it's already obsolete.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Very good post OP. This is partially of what I've been talking about. What would ETs have to do with our government? They could have absolutely no interest with it...Could very well be a possibility that ETs are totally foreign to the idea of a government.

And yeah, the governments, if they have alien technology, would never openly share it with anyone else. If you have something superior, why bother sharing it? The only real reasoning to do so would be to increase relations. I could see the United States sharing certain secrets with the European Union or even Israel.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Speaking of the secret military space program and Timothy Good. Timothy Good was on Veritas last week and today Jo Ann Richards.

Here's Jo Ann's preview:

5-Minute Preview

Veritas Show

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ysterlong
Other than the salvaged wreckage of UFO's do you really think that governments have more contact than the ordinary citizen with ET's. Nowadays we find so many citizen reports of UFO sightings, strange phenomena, etc. Don't you think that disclosure is taking place on a daily basis to ordinary citizens and in this case not by governments (who are also just spectators) but rather by the ET's themselves?

I personally believe that disclosure is a process and is taking place right now by the entities themselves and governments can do nothing to stop this. Governments will obviously keep their little secrets and play with their pieces of scrap from UFO wreckage and perhaps they have succeeded in reverse engineering some of the technology, but the real disclosure is already taking place.

Damn that is well stated my friend.

That is what I meant to say in another thread, but I am poorly educated and as such, I wrote something shorter, and more glib.

I don't even think we are smack dab in the middle of disclosure, I think we are very close to the final battle for information and truth, and perhaps TPTB have decided we are ready. They have allowed alot more UFO related information to seep out lately.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join