It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   
reply to post by bulgariaOLE

You can not do that - postings in threads are about the subject - not about getting to 25 posts.

You will get in trouble if you keep doing what you are doing.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Blast off. Whew. I made you a friend for being wild enough to do that. Hope you dont get in trouble.

So I see your point about the size of the sun spot and all, but not sure if you are accurate. I dont really put much stock in what David Icke has to say.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

The simple fact is - you will tear down anything and any newspaper or person - who even comes close to showing the fact There is Something to the crop circles.

OH - btw: I would be honored for you to completely disregard me - because I have already disregarded you - competely - in fact this will be my last response to you. I don't go down to levels others try to take threads down to.

So - for me to go down lower on you scale - is actually an honor.

Amazing what closed minds others have - and how arrogant of them to think humans are the only people in the whole universe - especially since that is COMPLETELY contrary to A LOT of evidence of aliens and intelligent life outside of the Earth.

The only thing I have seen in your postings are insults to other members who dare not agree with you - and shallow minded postings.

The fact is - news sources outside of MSM has agreed that the CROP CIRCLES DID PREDICT THE SOLAR EVENT on the 7th of July 2009.

link to article once more: www.examiner.com...

also - if you bothered to look at the article it is very detailed in explaining why and has videos and pictures in it.

Doing the favor to you - as you have done - all threads of which you replied to the newspaper article - Saying the CROP CIRCLES ACCURATELY PREDICTED SOLAR ACTIVITY.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Blast off. Whew. I made you a friend for being wild enough to do that. Hope you dont get in trouble.

So I see your point about the size of the sun spot and all, but not sure if you are accurate. I dont really put much stock in what David Icke has to say.

He was just banned so it didnt get him very far.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulgariaOLE the current sunspot 1024 is 125,000km long, and the size of jupiter!!!

The diameter of the earth at the equator is 12756.32 kilometers or 7926.41 miles.

125,000km divided by 12756.32km = 9.799

Back to school for you... and I hope the mods toss the book at you for that childish display

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Also, this "Dr. Salla" seems uhh... pretty out there.. He can't even tell that it is venus but he sure can make simple acronyms sound pretty important.

I am skeptical about the examiner article..

Edit to ask: can we measure the amount of discharge of the sun or the amount of ejectae that interacts with Earth or both?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I tried to warn him when he was at 17...

Poor guy, sounded like a good thread.

So what about those crazy crop cirlces.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

omg thannnk you....now lets everyone get back to the topic at hand....i dont know maybe if we get whatever made the CC to sign up on ATS and tell everyone on this thread besides the ones who are actually into it tell us all that theyre going to make another CC to factualize everything in specifics....maybe we should also respond with our own CC so we can ask them or whoever did the CC to translate what they did so we can spell it out for all the NON believers on here....

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join