It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Took the red pill, ready to rock!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello, my name is T. Cutler and I am a new member. I've been following your site for some time now and very happy to have finally joined the ATS family. Wow, my interests? Conspiracy theories, UFOs - area 51, military and government, Space and Earth both fascinate me to no end! As well as religion, 2012, numbers and paranormal activity. Whew! I have no doubt I'll feel right at home here. I look forward to learning and reading some of your thoughts and information. I'm always open to new ideas and possibilities. So bring it on!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS just beware of some of the nonsense that some members (and trolls) are spreading. Be wary and skeptical and deny ignorance to the fullest and you will enjoy yourself!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well its about time!! Haaa now I wont be coming to work showing you the threads you can actually tell me about ones you found and we can actually discuss! Wooohoo!! As I have told you before you will feel right at home and love it here. I would read the T&C though
dont want to break any rules..lol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome.

Just do not get angry and insult other members over petty matters and get banned.

I see it happen to new members sometimes....

anyway. ttyl

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey, welcome. Just remember to stay on topic. Sometimes I apparantly don't and get a booty spanking. Not saying I agree that I needed spanked, but that I just accept it. Just because someone can't see the progression of your thought process, doesn't mean you weren't actually on topic, However, try your best. And, enjoy! Lots of different opinions here. No need to insult anyone who has a different opinion. Just accept it and move on or discuss it, certainly. Enjoy. If, say, you respond and call someone a knuckle dragging neanderthal, expect an answer. And don't necessarily expect a polite response.

Edited to add. Red pill, blue pill. Hell, how about NO pill?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by kyred]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome have fun, be open, and contribute well

Hope to see youaround the boards

zazz

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Life as you knew it is now OVER

Now you're one of us muahahahhahah

[edit on 6-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Welcome! Though, the red pill you actually took is actually an enhanced party pill. Hope you're ready to break out the glowsticks and hit the dance floor.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How was the red pill?

How far does the rabbit hole go?

new topics

top topics

join