It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 22nd 2009 and Total Eclipse - what will this mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
First I would like to say that I'm not sure if this should fit under "conspiracy" or "current events" given that this is a tangible event going to take place shortly. (feel free to move if it does not fit with this forum).

We all know that July 21/22nd of this year will usher in a Total Eclipse. Very similar to the galactic wheel and references/pictures in Aztec/Mayan drawings, and Nostradomous works. What I have found extremely interesting in my research is that most mythologies of other civilizations speak of, or at least have made an attempt to track reoccurences in past events.

Olmec/Mayan calendar "ends" on Winter Solstice Dec 21, 2012.

This dicussion leaves ALL religion out of the picture. It is evident that the Jews, and others were star gazers, astronomers, and tied thier beliefs into astrology and or myths, religion. If you pull the religious context out of many of the "storys" you start to see "patterns" wherein a warning is issued that is almost ALWAYS related to astronomical events.

John (book of Revelation) talks about celestial events and presents a numerical figure of 1260 days, with a discription in Revelation 12 that eeirly depicts a solar eclipse - perhaps the dragon referred to in Revelation is the SAME "winged" dragon (also tree of life) described by the Mayans, and other cultures around the world wherein they observed a MASSIVE CME in the past with auroral lights on either ends of the poles showing a "flaming" "tree" / "dragon" in the sky (charged magnetic field at either poles "igniting").

1260 days minus 12/21/12 (counting for a leap year - if I have done my math correctly) puts it at around July 21-22nd (factoring in ~10 lost days on the Gregorian calendar shift) of 2009 which interestingly is a total eclipse.

2012 = 366 days, leap year (minus 10 for Dec 21st -> 356 days total)
2011 = 365 days
2010 = 365 days

=1086 days

+

2009 = 365 days (minus 174 days to arrive at 1260 days)

= July 11th

Factoring in ~10 lost days on the Gregorian calendar shift puts you at around July 21st/22nd 2009.

I'm not reading anything into this, but it would seem that MANY cultures and individuals (Nostradamous - galectic wheel (astrology)) may have been tracking the same event. Why? Why do most major cultures speak of a "great destroyer" ending the "ages" of men (approx 5 ages according to most cultures - Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Iron)?

Does Revelation 12 depict an auroral light event? CME? Same with Matthew and the moon and sun darkening? ...and WHAT is the Great Destroyer depicted in Revelation? Sort of like the twins in Sumerian legend who fight (astrological event?) Marduk and Tiamat. Just some thoughts...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

I don't quite understand your math? Can you explain it again please?

From July 10/11, 2009 until December 21, 2012, there are indeed 1260 days. If 12/21/12 plays any role in the end time events, I believe that date could be when we see the Abomination of Desolation. We'll have to see though.

Does Revelation 12 depict an auroral light event? CME? Same with Matthew and the moon and sun darkening?

No, Revelation 12 doesn't depict anything but an eclipse. Much like Matthew. Eclipses are, according to Jesus, signs of his return.

join