It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

The last few lightening storms - including yesterdays - seemed a little different.

Okay - what seemed different - was the reverberations kept going on forever after a strike. The thunder would last a very long time in a vibration type sequence - it kept vibrating loudly and I could feel it.

The thunder (maybe I am just paying more attention now) - but the thunder was just a crack and then gone - the last few storms the thunder has sounded different to me.

Does anyone understand what I am saying? has it been different for you? Reverberations that last 10 to 15 to 30 seconds after the lightening has struck?

I mentioned this to a group of people yesterday - as we were having a storm and the reverberations kept going and going from one strike - they agreed - it seemed different also. They know NOTHING about these threads etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Does anyone understand what I am saying? has it been different for you? Reverberations that last 10 to 15 to 30 seconds after the lightening has struck?

Exactly similar what I've observed recently on the several past storms. Bit scary..
I'm in the middle Europe

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Im not what im meant to be looking at on those sun pictures.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What ever comes of all this I've learn't alot from it but it will not stop for me because i believe in the 2012 thing i do not care if i get flamed for believeing two much points to something happening.Thanks everyone keep up the great work.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

lightning we had like 2 or 3 days ago

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

and thats your opinion but theres a billjillion doomsday theories cause people are afraid of death and the unknown if anything kills us it will be peoples fears.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

where i live the lightning has always been like that yea it was a little worse 2 days ago but ive bin through a few worse storms 4 years ago
the lightning was so strong that it started interfering with objects that wherent even plugged into outlets as did this storm that passed like days ago theres probably just alot of built up energy in the that atmosphere and the planets trying to release it

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would love the world to have no electric for a couple of months, might awaken some people.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ud have so many murders with that unfortunatly

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
And can you really say with a straight face that you think the latest 350' dia one was a plankster work?

Size doesn't intimidate me like it intimidates you.

Just because something is big, doesn't mean it's alien.

You keep saying "plankster" and there is 100 different ways to make a crop circle, and "planking" is the old fashioned way.

If I wanted to make a crop circle I would personally use a roller that has some weight to it, it would be twice or more as fast as "planking".

But just like a true close minded person you keep refering to "planking".

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Recent storms in EU.. - direct hit into TV antenna at Slovakia

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yes we had a thunder storm today in UK and the thunder whould go on for longer than usual like a constant rumble Thunderstorm did not last long.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's really amazing how these subjects evolve. So, a crop circle appears (man-made imo, deduced by using that common sense thing), and someone supposedly figures out what it means in short order. He deciphers ALL the bits of it, and comes up with an exact date and event. Now that guy that does this uses extreme bias to create his theories. He obviously is into solar flares, and it's not difficult at ALL to take a random image like that, and make it work into whatever theory you want to create. I'm fairly positive I could take that same circle, and make a "solid case" with all the squigglies and lines and such, to say, support my idea that on a different day, a new form of amazing energy will be discovered.

Yet, people buy this theory hook, line and sinker. Why? I have no idea. He didn't "translate" this image, he took his own ideas on flares, and applied them wherever he could to the circle, and came up with a brilliant "translation." At least it has a date upcoming so we can put that ridiculous idea to rest. Of course, people will point to any flare on Tuesday, and say "omg he was RIGHT!" People amaze me.

Unless we have power outages as a result of a flare, I will declare this a load of rubbish, which is what it is.

And then following that, people start attributing other things to this supposed upcoming flare. Suddenly the sun is hotter, lightning is louder, and so on. That's the most amazing part to me. The way that people start to twist normal, everyday things, to fit their new belief. So, if nothing happens tomorrow (which it won't), will the lightning and sun be back to normal?

I am just amazed at how much people allow themselves to become affected by a most likely man-made created circle, and the subsequent ridiculous translation by a fear-mongering solar flare guy.

Maybe I'll spend some time translating it myself. I'll be able to prove that aliens are going to land across the world, and present everyone with ice cream cones, on Friday, July 24th of this year.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

true

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You fail to realise nobody is scared. Threads like this make ats, who cares if its false, its a good read.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hey all,
Looking at the sunspot reminded me of another crop circle that recently appeared.
With the flares representing the connecting bands on the yingyang.
Just an observation, take it humbly.
Thank you,
Apa

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[img]http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/westkennett/WestKennet000olivierOH.jpg[img]
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
[img]http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/mdi_mag/1024/latest.jpg[img]
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It's not just about cropcircles that people are here i do not care who did them i like them i like the mistory of them.Like Haydn_17 said its a good read does no harm to anyone.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Great thread here.

Let me just state that it is threads like this that make me in awe of the human ability to decipher their surroundings.

Putting words to a picture whether MAN made or what ever and to decipher is whether it's wrong or right is amazing. This is how things are discussed and figured out. It is called brain storming. No right answers just throughts out opinions.

No one is saying this is what is going to happen just what is interpreted that may happen.

I like to read these threads, very thought provoking.

I don't like the negativity it churns up though..and have to say I never read negative posts.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stepinside

That is an amazing picture.

I am so happy that people are taking the thread back to be the intriquing concept of crop circle messages being deciphered by others and discussing them in a logical not frightening nor freaking out manner.

Discussing them with inquistiveness - and taking it to an upper level of other natural Earth events - and what one has to do with the other.

I love learning - seeing nature pictures - and delving into areas which are Earth related!

Thanks to Everyone who is discussing this in such a wonderful manner and where we are all expanding our minds in realms of possiblities.

Keeping it the positive and on base thread is awesome!!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join