It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeper Makes Predictions For 1 July 09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
GREETINGS,

An anonymous FREEPER has authorized my posting his prediction for 1 JUL 2009:

| 06/28/2009 8:04:26 PM PDT replied

Tonight the WORD of the LORD said that “With 3 days there will be a sign in the heavens that will make EVERYONE on the Earth shake & TREMBLE with FEAR of the LORD!!”

NOTE:

A FREEPER is a registered member of the largest VERY CONSERVATIVE political site on the web:

WWW.FREEREPUBLIC.COM...

established by disabled U.S. Navy vet Jim Robinson. He and his son John Robinson are programmers. Most of us there think their software is the most pleasant and easiest to use on the net, as well. Alas, it's not for sale.

########################

I asked him if he felt that it would OBVIOUSLY be something from ALMIGHTY GOD

or

'just' something so super awesome and dramatic that it would trigger the FEAR OF GOD in those who saw it.

He said he did not know.

ADDED NOTE:

My Freeper Bro sent me some added info on his experiences with his own prophetic gifting. I plan to post them shortly on
page 3

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It seems to me . . . we have a list of predictions on the table the last 6 months.

A lot of folks seem to have impressions or info or dreams or visions . . . something re:

1. FESTIVITIES beginning . . . Aug/Sept . . . at least by Dec

A) with Iran . . . Israel/Iran . . . morphing into WWIII

B) economic melt down big time . . . bank holidays . . . destruction of the dollar . . .

possibly implementation of:

www.flickr.com...

C) Swine/bird/human flu . . . I'm reminded of the UK gardner being advised to get ready to burn bodies of flu victims in the garden's incinerator by fall.

D) Will it include EMP zapping electrical infrastructures to the stone age?

E) Martial law?

F) Overt ET wars in space . . . and/or . . . overt disclosure with the critters backing up global tyranny and global government?

G) massive quakes--particularly in the New Madrid/ Mississippi river area from the Great Lakes to the gulf as a new gulf is formed . . . given OT__ga's forcing Israel to divide Jerusalem and its land? Many Christian prophetic sources have predicted this. Some with greatly increased recent urgency.

H) volcanoes in startling places. This one hasn't had a host of predictions but more than average the last year, it seems to me.

I) More than 35,000 Iranian sleeper agents all cocked and ready to begin massive murders of Christian ministers and preachers in the USA.

. . .
. . .
. . .

Any others I'm forgetting about???

. . .
. . .
. . .

some related questions out of my psychologist/sociologist CURIOSITY. I'd greatly appreciate as many answers as possible from as many folks as possible. Of course, I'll post a running tab for at least a week or 3, as I can manage it. I think it would be helpful and a kick to get a sense where we stand vis a vis other ATSers on these questions:

2. Is Iran a kind of . . . dry run . . . experiment in 'rebellion control' for the USA?

3. Can we expect ANYONE in the MSMedia break ranks with their oligarchic controllers and serve the people at a crisis point with THE TRUTH?

4. What percentage of our military can we expect to be truly patriotic in behalf of the mostly already shredded U.S. Constitution? Honduras comes to mind.

5. Scripture says . . . when the enemy comes in like a flood, God will raise up a standard against him. Will dramatic supernatural forces wielding Christians come to the fore in coming weeks in dramatic ways?

6. Assuming the prediction at the top is true . . . What TYPES of demonstrations in the Heavens might occur?

7. How many ATSers have had increasingly dramatic prophetic dreams in the last 30 days? I'm asking only those who have a track record of accurate predictive dreams/visions, please . . . . ????? If you don't want to post under your screen name, please U2U me and let me post it anonymously.

8. Have folks' SUDs scores risen significantly recently? [Subjective Units of Distress--1-10; 10=maximum] What would your score on average have been 6 months ago? What is it now?

9. What about say a sort of PREDICTIVE SUDS--an uneasy feeling that something is looming very close on the near horizon of a very dramatic nature? What would that score have been 6 months ago? What is it now?

10. How many ATSers have 'planned' to make preparations for major calamity for months if not years but HAVE FINALLY TAKEN ACTION in the last 30-60 days?

11. How many are CERTAIN they are TAKING ACTION for the first time this week?

12. How many ATSers are "coping" by escaping . . . into games, media, alcohol, workaholism . . . uncommonly, compared to past patterns?

13. How many ATSers are considering the merits of faith in God, in Christ more than before?

14. How many ATSers are planning to "head for the hills" at first hint of major events?

15. What percentage of your RELATIVES are awake to looming realities/probabilities?

16. What percentage of your workmates are awake to looming realities/probabilities?

17. What percentage of your social network outside the above two, are awake to looming realities/probabilities?

18. What percentage of your RELATIVES are awake to the looming global government forces?

19. What percentage of your RELATIVES consider globalists/globalism evil?

20. What percentage of your WORKMATES are awake to the looming global government forces?

21. What percentage of your WORKMATES consider globalists/globalism evil?

22. What percentage of your SOCIAL FRIENDS are awake to the looming global government forces?

23. What percentage of your SOCIAL FRIENDS consider globalists/globalism evil?

24. HOW MANY normally optimistic folks have had a real struggle maintaining their optimism the last 90 days?

25. HOW MANY have had a struggle sleeping the last 60 days WHO NORMALLY SLEEP LIKE A LOG?

26. What other questions in such ball parks would y'all like to ask each other?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link. I know. Just forgot. An old, hard to kick habit. Sorry.

[edit on 30/6/2009 by Mirthful Me] Ooops. Forgot about CAPS in title--I guess. Sorry.

[edit on 30/6/2009 by BO XIAN] Trying to get color right

[edit on 30/6/2009 by BO XIAN] Still trying to get color right

[edit on 30/6/2009 by BO XIAN] STILL trying to get color right

[edit on 30/6/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I may be ignorant here, but what is a FREEPER?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

Freepers I believe are people who follow, post, participate etc in the Free Republic ideology.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well July 1st is tomorrow. Looking forward to it
to fearing the "almighty god". Tomorrow will be just another day

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

Sorry.

Was going to correct that but you beat me to it.

A FREEPER

is an affectionate term of a member of

http//www.FREEREPUBLIC.COM

The largest VERY CONSERVATIVE political site on the web with 1.2 to 2 million unique visitors/month, on average.

I manage a couple of PING lists there having to do with the times we live in.

This particular FREEPER sent me the prediction by FREEPMAIL . . . the system's private messaging system.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Listen to the C2C from last night

We are now doomed- within days.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So...your freeper buddy, whoever he/she is, has what credentials that make them an authority on prediction? Have they made any predictions before? A track record? Not being rude, just askin'. It's just I'd hate to see this thread get 5000 flags for nothin'.

And your related questions? 1-26? Oddly enough I haven't been feeling/doing/saying/thinking the things they asked recently. All in all it's been a pretty doom and gloom free month for me

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

BTW,

Jesse Marcel Jr is a FREEPER though he has not outted his screenname.

He has posted enough info for anyone to figure out who he is.

He's the only 10-11 year old involved in the Roswell incident!

He's now retired to MT as an injured IRAQ war vet MD surgeon! Quite a life he's led.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Listen to the C2C from last night

We are now doomed- within days.

Could you explain what you mean in more detail please?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

My FREEPER bro is just a 'common' Christian FREEPER with no claim to fame.

He's just long had a prophetic gifting. I don't know about prophetic Office.

I don't know the percentage of his accurate hits . . . I could ask him.

My own impression is that whatever little he's shared with me has tended to prove true.

I have never met anyone 100% accurate on timing. So we'll see on that score.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Thanks.

So, if I understand you correctly,

You'd score 1-25 as

0 on a 1-10 scale?

Much appreciate your responding to the questions.

TAB NOW:

1 PERSON:

0 on 1-25

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyed

The usually doom and gloom, does anyone happen to take into context

that humans are extremely resilient to change and that the end of

the "world" probably won't happen unless the entire earth floods above all

mountains. Lets be honest here people are you gonna lay down and "die"

just because some yahoo tells you to or are you going to be HUMAN and

survive. Regardless about what any "prophet" is putting out there, why

wouldn't you want to continue to live your Lives??? Being doomed is

clearly a mindset as history has shown, I know I'll go right on living

tomorrow even if half the world is nuked, because you know what... what

else can you do???

[edit on 30-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
... I was going to create a thread called " Mr. T's predictions for July" ... unfortunately we all know the answer = PAIN !!!!!!!

... What makes a " Freeper" more qualified to make predictions than an average guy ?? besides the ability to combine two words " free" .. and " raper" ....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Ah yes I agree with you.
I know I'll never just lay down and die. I'm a fighter, I Don't just give up and I don't ever plan on giving up either

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I'm certainly NOT for pulling the covers over one's head and whimpering in the corner.

However,

Scripture asserts that our era will be the worst that EVER HAS befallen the world and the WORST that EVER WILL befall the world.

That's more than a little . . . at least interesting . . . in the classical Chinese sense.

And, folks can blithely go along like SHEEPLE or take thoughtful responsible action as far as possible.

Certainly folks can decide to walk as close as they can to God--the only ultimate refuge.

I don't think whimpering in the corner nor a 24/7 drunken binge are particularly great survival patterns.

There are a LOT of other options.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyed

Exactly. How long has Armageddon been predicted and it hasn't happened yet?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

It's not being a FREEPER that qualifies him for anything beyond being a FREEPER & posting on FR.

He has some degree of Christian prophetic gifting after the pattern written about in I CORINTHIANS 12-14.

And, he's a lot more humble than many I've met with authentic giftings. Usually, pride kind of sabotages their gifting.

BTW, FREEPER has nothing to do with

raper

any more than it has to do with

rapper
blogger
watcher
poster
writer
. . .

The gratuitous dig was . . . a bit curious.

[edit on 30/6/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What scripture is this? The Bible? and if so where in the bible? or link me to your source of this scripture you speak of. I want to read it myself
Thank you

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am going to lean toward not fearing the freeper on this one...ha! that was good, eh? Get the BOC reference? Oh my, plucky just woke up but apparently that is all I need!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky has struck a again............the good news for her is once she strikes a thread she is gone............

BTY..........its always her standard one and half liner response........

That is the thing here on ATS.......all the BS skeptics on every subject......If an OP says he knows somebody that is "gifted" and that person gives the OP some information that will occurr in a day or so............so be it........sit back and lets give the OP credit for his post............If it doesn't happen.......he looses creditability..........

And lilfe goes on.............

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join