It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the first shot happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

My question is, how would we know something was going down?
The media is untrustworthy so perhaps the internet (ala Twitter)?

What if the internet is taken down, how would we get news about whats going on?

It's complicated but there must be a way?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There doesnt need to be a first shot. They just need to stop shipping the food, and issuing money, and providing decent healthcare.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
All tinfoil hat aside, the first shots against civilians will be the "white supremacist right wing kooks". And most will say nothing. Then they will take out some tent city folks. Again, people will not say a word. Then they will kill some rioting teens in some urban area. Still, people will say nothing.

By the time Americans realize that they are living in a 21st Orwellian nightmare, they will be to weak, to scared, and to apathetic to do anything.

Wait....aren't we already there?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Preface to say, I do not wish this scenario on anyone!
Here's a fictional forecast for this to happen. Bernie Madof goes to jail and is immediately assassinated in his cell. Several of the other financial institutions board of directors get popped and then the politico's get scared that they are next (and probably will be) and try to enforce a martial law and confiscation of all personally owned weapons. Some fight back and large numbers of LEO's and alphabet soup agents are starting to be killed by angry Patriots. The story will get out and the Patriots will start to amass in certain areas and begin to take on the government lackeys. The battle is on and it's not going to be pretty or sterile. Inner cities will be inundated by gang activity and mass murders by many factions. This will more than likely be the way it happens!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
For anyone to care it would have to be the middle class who are affected - and since the middle class by and far don't want to give up their plasma screen TVs and 3 bed over mortgaged bungalows they will continue to tow whatever it is the PTB throw at them.

They don't need fema camps to control the vast majority, all they need is the threat that we won't be able to shop ourway into enslaving debt- that's enough to keep almost everyone in line.

This person is correct. Almost nobody will even raise one little finger until the shackles are firmly in place. It is hanging onto a hope of your most wonderful trinkets and possessions shall remain yours that you will be enslaved. When is the time to begin to make the difference? That time has already passed. Everybody can rest assured that nobody posting in a forum will be involved. For one, everybody is to fearful to make a clear stand based on their beliefs and morality. Wallowing with the pigs to feed at the trough daily is too appealing. Posting cleanly and clearly about your utter frustration and sense of injustice brings thoughts of the net police. They are gonna get you so they can keep their own big screens and houses.

But what if Americans did raise up in arms? What if we did say "Enough is enough". I think we are the only nation where the people are so heavily armed. It wouldn't be a scenario of shooting at citizens with Molotov cocktails in their hands and sticks, stones, and handkerchief masks. It would be a heavily armed populace being able to successfully remove a government of tyranny like the creators of our constitution planned. Our founding fathers planned for a government out of control because it wasn't a matter of if it would occur, it was a matter of when.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Apollumi]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Dbriefed

I'm sorry...

The shot(s) have already been fired. We waited to long to retaliation, and our Republic has bled.. with the Shot Never Heard Around The World, through silent infiltration, through smooth speeches, through excellent propaganda, through bribery and treason, while we sat in our computer chairs, our couches.. we missed it.

The people are as asleep as cows in the field thinking how wonderful this free water, hay, and protection from predators is. It is irony that they find comfort in the company of the most effective predator the planet has ever known. Waking up to the truth of your existence is a hard thing. But once awake how shall you declare yourself? Would a bystander watching a person beaten and robbed exclaim happiness and joy at surviving another day via inaction or would he feel shame? Would the soul sing in your later life because against your fear you acted with courage during a critical time. Courage, courage is being afraid and acting.

Something that has intrigued me for several years is the near 50/50 election results in many countries. It speaks of equal division (which I seriously doubt is the case). If Iran's results would have been more 50/50 they probably would have had less problems. The even split in elections leads to inaction. It nullifies the mind of hope. Something to ponder.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
They don't need fema camps to control the vast majority, all they need is the threat that we won't be able to shop ourway into enslaving debt- that's enough to keep almost everyone in line.

For what it's worth, I thought of Revalations immediately when I read what you wrote here, Merigold. "That none may buy or sell except those who bear the mark of the Beast..." You're of course stating that our consumerism will be used to control us by a simple government/regime here at home. I believe that, should that prove to be true, it will serve as a call of alarm that we truly are in the end times and the Mark is very close to becoming a reality, because at that point the beast will know that the vast majority of the world has raised Earthly interests and persuits above everything else in their lives, above family, above morality, above freedom, and above Faith.

Personally, while the idea of a civil war is intriguing and certainly concerning, the deeper spiritual ramifications of inaction are even more amazing.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

The latest round will start in So. Cal indeed, and you are very correct that it will spread to other states...seemingly overnight, like a wildfire..

Rock...I know what you are saying, but the sleeping giant will wake up...venit hora...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hmmmm, well, at least we are past the BinLaden is going to sneak into your house for your daughters phase.

Cough.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We won't know, 5$ says the government creates a false flag "domestic terrorist" type incident.

The MSM will slant it, people(the sheep) will believe other americans are attacking one another, even though the supposed terrorists will be from some alphabet angency(CIA?).

[edit on 1-7-2009 by LordBaskettIV]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
On second thought...maybe not..

[edit on 1-7-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Where will the first shot happen? I'd guess it will besomewhere in the south of America and will happen when the government agents try to take the guns off those skinheaded white supremiscists.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nah man. It's gonna be Deetroit to El Lay. Nahmean?

It's gonna be like... sucka what?!

B-r-r-r-rak!

B-r-r-r-rAK!!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm now starting to agree with the Detroit predictions... just saw this on Yahoo:
news.yahoo.com...

DETROIT – Reports of shots fired near a Detroit school have sent dozens of students fleeing from classes just two days after seven teenagers were shot near the school.

Detroit (at least judging from the news this week) is looking like a warzone of sorts. One could almost infer that a breaking point has now been reached in Detroit. I haven't seen the numbers for June, but Detroit's unemployment jumped from 14.4% in April to 15.4% in May alone. I'd presume that the month of June was equally (if not more) brutal to them considering the bloodbath GM & Chrysler participated in, not to mention the effect on suppliers located in the Detroit area.

Hell, they spoke of homes and land available for purchase in that metropolitan area for hundreds of dollars in the past few weeks. I'd guess that even during the Great Depression you'd have been hard pressed to find property available for such a pittance inside a major metropolitan area, and back then a hundred bucks was actually worth something.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
senerio 1
act 1 scene 1
Pittsburgh, Pa., on September 24 and 25, 2009 - G20 conference
crowd of protestors, someone / someones with a pipe bomb (automatic weapon?) rocks/bottles thrown, explosion?
violence erupts, police react, gov't dogs appear, everyone loaded in busses (even injured/dead). National media coverage on american terrorism, targetted talk radio hosts arrested for inciting to riot
Hi Ho Hi Ho, It's off to camp I go.

senerio 2
act 1 scene 1
Pittsburgh, Pa., on September 24 and 25, 2009 - G20 conference
crowd of protestors held back by costumed protestors. each group gets 20 min. per try. 3 person stand with cover from sun, 3 judges (famous/influential/real people)
1st group doing slave coffle shuffle burdened by debt, taxes, regulations, singing old time hymns - break into (see mel brooks) high kicks & song about being sold down the river.
2nd group 7 lady liberties - torn robes (splash of blood on leg?) singing Kill the Rapists (see weird al on I shot the sherrif) 7 large - ugly men in background - indefinate detention, mandatory swine flu vacinations, gun control ...
3rd group ...
Judges decide on best group / 2 hour or 4 hour segments
video on utube

--
I'm usually wrong about these things - BUT

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
UPDATE

Reacting to the threat of a fourth furlough day/20% pay cut, the Union representing the majority of California's State employees proffers a successful strike vote.

Nearly 200,000 striking employees take to the streets in protest of the on-going state budget crisis. Particularly large crowds of protesters gather in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and the state capital, Sacramento. For nearly a week, the business of the State government grinds to a halt.

The employee's union marchers are eventually joined by city and county employees, who respond to the vast and deep cuts proposed in their jobs as well.

As more and more services are affected, the general population begins to rise up in frustration and anger; at first some of their ire is directed ate the striking employees, but soon all bile is directed toward the ineffectual State legislature and Governor.

Empty State buildings become targets for vandalism, and convenient outlets for mounting public outrage.

Fearing mass insurrection, the Governor calls in the State's National Guard in an attempt to restore order. But the Gaurd, depleted by extended duties overseas proves to be no match for a swelling tide of public anger.

Violence invitably erupts, and in an eye-blink, the insurrection spreads across the nation.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

Fearing mass insurrection, the Governor calls in the State's National Guard in an attempt to restore order. But the Gaurd, depleted by extended duties overseas proves to be no match for a swelling tide of public anger.

Violence invitably erupts, and in an eye-blink, the insurrection spreads across the nation.

What no one's left to defend the homeland from it's terrorist citizens?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join