It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Hi Anamnesis,

Hey Corey, I have a question. Why are you misleading these people? What is your agenda?

First of all, I'm not Corey and am not directly affiliated with www.unityfortruth.com... site. Originally the owners of that site (Other ATS members by the way) offered to setup a place where I can share some of this information. However there were a few other ATS members that offered to help setup a place for this information as well. We have since started an Open Discussion Forum on www.EC2011.com... Non-profit, never selling a thing. There will never be a banner or advertisement, we are not after artificial materialistic paper but quite the opposite it's about us spending our own time/money/service to bring awareness to those willing to learn/hear 'The Truth' about what's coming for the welfare of their own families/loved one's.

Please get your information correct before making false/accusations/judgments. Your not the first one to come on here suggesting such a thing, but no worries.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 1-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Really?

You're not promoting the Conference in Co.?

Excerpt from another ET_MAN thread.

reply posted on 11-10-2009 @ 04:20 PM by ET_MAN

reply to post by no1dea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi No1dea,

Could you possibly post the highlights in this new thread that you have started?

For those who do not have time to read the entire thread www.abovetopsecret.com... all information necessary will be provided on the following websites in the near future.

www.earthchanges2011.com...
www.unityfortruth.com...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

Found Here:

Your actions betray you intentions my friend....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Your getting ahead of yourself (prematurely/judging) because originally there was a place setup for ET_MAN on that site, it has since been removed/revised and the site owners plans/changed. Please get the facts straight before making false accusations/judgments.

Love & Light!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You're not promoting the Conference in Co.?

As for your question, I don't do Conferences and I don't live in Colorado. You might want to contact the owners which are ATS members by the way if you have any further questions pertaining to THEIR site.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Almost everybody seems to think that people with seemingly good & pure intentions are trying to scam everyone else of their hard-earned money. I looked at the ''unity for truth'' website link that was kindly provided, and do not see where they mention anything about money or even volunteer donations, nor if you would have to pay a specific fee to attend this said conference.

I don't know any of the people putting on this conference and running that particular website, but I do know that their intentions are similar to that of ET_MAN - meaning that they aren't pulling a cheap scam just to make some ''easy'' money, while fooling those ''stupid'' enough to fall for their carefully plotted out ''scheme''. But, it seems that this is the immediate, collective reaction among the majority here. There's nothing wrong with that per say, as everyone is entitled to their own opinions/view-points - just make darn sure that you use these same 'wise' discernment skills on other companies/websites/organizations that aren't trying to better you/enlighten you as an individual, but are trying to get all the money they can from your pockets, so they alone can profit from it...

...Am I the only one sharing this view-point?

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Your getting ahead of yourself -prejudging because originally there was a place setup for ET_MAN on that site, it has since been removed/revised and the site owners plans/changed. Please get the facts straight before making false accusations/judgments.

Love & Light!

Does anyone else see the irony here? ET_MAN, the one who claims to be a benevolent alien is telling me not to bear false witness! That's beautiful man. Honestly, I find this entire thread to be reprehensible. You should be ashamed to mislead people this way. Regardless, whether your name is Corey or Bob or Yoda, I think your just a slick horse trader looking to exploit. My Opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbringsfreedom777
Almost everybody seems to think that people with seemingly good & pure intentions are trying to scam everyone else of their hard-earned money. I looked at the ''unity for truth'' website link that was kindly provided, and do not see where they mention anything about money or even volunteer donations, nor if you would have to pay a specific fee to attend this said conference.

I don't know any of the people putting on this conference and running that particular website, but I do know that their intentions are similar to that of ET_MAN - meaning that they aren't pulling a cheap scam just to make some ''easy'' money, while fooling those ''stupid'' enough to fall for their carefully plotted out ''scheme''. But, it seems that this is the immediate, collective reaction among the majority here. There's nothing wrong with that per say, as everyone is entitled to their own opinions/view-points - just make darn sure that you use these same 'wise' discernment skills on other companies/websites/organizations that aren't trying to better you/enlighten you as an individual, but are trying to get all the money they can from your pockets, so they alone can profit from it...

...Am I the only one sharing this view-point?

Cheers!

Classic con man tactics:

~ Claim Authority "You can trust me, I know"
~ Use the Uncontested Obvious as "proof"
~ Peddle Misinformation deigned to illicit fear
~ Divert Attention
~ ASK LOADED QUESTIONS - My personal fav... the kid and the car... should we warn her? EEEK!
~ Get people to demand what you want to impose upon them: Hmmm...

Get the picture?

~peace

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What has been written that would lead you to believe that ET_MAN is nothing more than a con artist, making everything up for the sake of his own personal amusement?

You have given a list of attributes & characteristics of your every-day average joe-schmo con artist, almost as if ET_MAN is trying to sell us a beat up Ford with no engine - I see no correlation between that list, and anything even remotely close to anything ET_MAN has ever written in this thread, or in the countless e-mails he has sent to me personally on questions I had on a wide variety of topics.

By the way, while your at it, you should take your seemingly 100% accurate bull-s#!t radar, and probably look into things that are far more worth your while in trying to debunk & disprove - there's all kinds of ''BS'' out there, and I personally & spiritually do not think this is one of them.

Cheers.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by truthbringsfreedom777]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

I haven't tried to debunk anything. I merely refute the "I am alien" claim and have tried to point out that the scenario fits a classic pattern. It hardly takes an accurate BS meter to call that one out. I do agree with you on one point though, it's really not worth my time.

~peace

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here we go, boys and girls!

ET_MAN, are you prepared to put the validity of your information on the same level as not being the same person posting as benedict9? In other words, do you completely deny that you and benedict9 are the same individual? If it turns out you have been "less than truthful" about this, others have the right to deem everything you have said to be false. One would be hard-pressed to disagree with this.

Here is the question, and I suggest you be very careful here:

Are you, ET_MAN, also posting as benedict9?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ET_MAN, thank you for your message, and apologies for my very belated reply. You've done one heck of a job answering questions and staying involved in this ongoing conversation - something I personally find very difficult in my own threads. I have yet to read all of your posts, let alone the rest of the thread, so hopefully the following information hasn't yet been provided.

I've had a look at the date of October 11, 2011 in Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero program, and that date does seem to have some relevance - not the specific point on the graph, but the context within which it occurs.

I knew off the top of my head that October of 2011 was important given that I'm aware of Carl Calleman's work (where he proposes that the end of Baktuun 13 in the Long Count of the Mayan Calendar is actually October 28, 2011 as opposed to Dec. 21, 2012). Also, as I'm sure you've been made aware in the past 98 pages, a former member of ATS by the name of D4rk Kn1ght caused a bit of a stir with his 28-10-2011 prediction. He warned of a global psychological warfare scenario where a 'Project Blue-Beam'-type technology will be used against the people of Earth to stage a colossal alien war.

In addition, the program Timewave Zero also points to this general event window as being highly significant. The program maps time as a fractal wave which repeats in ever-shorter cycles until it reaches zero in Dec. 2012. The stochastic nature of the wave represents the ebb and flow of experienced novelty (the emergence of new states of connectedness). The trend of the wave is towards infinite change and complete connectivity. The last major time cycle begins on December 2, 2011. The segment of time between that date and the 'end' contains a compressed version of mankind's entire history. Though it will not repeat as a high-speed version of the past, the themes of our history will repeat in a blur bringing more change in one year than mankind has ever experienced. It will comprise ALL experience ending in a moment of infinite highly chaotic change.

Anyway, December 2 marks the shift to the next cycle. The previous major shift (according to the program) occurred on the morning of August 6, 1945 when the first atomic bomb was used in WWII. The two months leading up to Dec. 2 are the ‘resonances’ of the last tumultuous few months of the war just before the bomb was used. Resonances are past events which occurred in similar previous locations along the fractal wave.

Below are 2 screenshots from the program showing the event window containing all relevant dates. These are images of the Timewave with zero date set as Dec. 21, 2012 (which is default).

August - December 2011[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f87e2b4ee6fc.jpg[/atsimg]

Zoomed-in[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d5d5e3e4927.jpg[/atsimg]

Looking at the images without the rest of the timeline really doesn't say much, so here's an extended time-map. FYI lower points on the graph carry with them greater novelty. Significant events can occur on peaks of the wave (as with the beginning of the economic collapse we’re still experiencing) – major ‘tipping points’ occur on peaks, ‘turning points’ occur in troughs. Tipping points bring on the experience, turning points mark shifts within the experience.

The last few months of 2011 are marked by a trough that could very well signify global upheaval experienced as a major turning point brought on by major events in late 2010 and early 2011 (as seen on the time-map). October – November 2010 and March of 2011 are the event windows containing the instigators leading up to the collective experience that awaits later that year. Whether or not this upheaval is brought on by war, economics, climate, catastrophic solar activity, or interloping celestial bodies is of course not specified by the program.

Here is another look at the Timewave, however I’ve set Zero Date as October 28, 2011. This is basically what the graph normally looks like in Nov. – Dec. 2012, but I’ve shifted the end forwards approx. 1 year and 2 months. October 11 occurs on the tiny peak before it drops to zero 17 days later:

October 28, 2011 set as Zero Date[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6458a990c37.jpg[/atsimg]

Regardless of the above image, I’m personally leaning towards the validity of the first 2 images where 2012 marks the transition of the ages. The transition should mark a shift in consciousness on both the individual and collective levels and will be brought on as a direct result of all preceding events in our history. How we handle the last cycle before zero will determine the nature of the transition.

This is an unbelievably complex process with factors we’re aware of, many we’re not, and countless scenarios we couldn’t possibly even imagine. The underlying nature of conscious reality is a process that seeks out complexity and complete connectedness. Unlike the scientific view of the physical universe where matter was created from a single point and is in an ever-increasing state of disrepair and expansion, ‘true’ reality (our conscious reality) follows an exponential trend of condensing from an infinitely dissolved state towards an infinitely compressed point where all things are connected and no more change can be achieved. And this point does not merely contain our known experience, it contains all possible experience with the merger of infinite parallel realities. Whatever happens at the end, it will be different than what we expect, because this natural process of seeking out complexity requires the concrescence to be the manifestation of an unknown. We simply can’t know exactly how things will turn out.

What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change. This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density. Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another. original post

I agree and disagree with the above statement. It is possible, but it’s not a completely guaranteed outcome. First, for the object to exit one reality and enter another, there has to also be countless other realities where the object is not present at that point on the timeline. The reality containing that object merges with the reality most conducive to its presence. Perhaps right now our reality is the most likely to have this happen, but unknowns between now and then could change our reality reducing our likelihood of that specific event. That’s one positive way of looking at the situation.

Now for the bad news. In opposition to what I said above, I have to agree with the possibility because, if something in one reality affects the Sun and planets, reverberations would certainly be felt across all parallel realities. The Sun is an object present within each localized parallel timeline. The star we see in our skies that provides daylight is an object present across all possibility, it’s basically the keystone of experienced reality, or the axis around which all local consciousness resides. (All civilizations have a timewave, it’s like a collective thumbprint. Ours is intimately attached to the Sun, the object that made our existence in this location even possible). So not only do all humans in this timeline look up and see that Sun, all humans in parallel realities see the same thing.

If a brown dwarf somehow enters the vicinity of the Sun from one timeline/dimension to ours, the effects will be experienced across all experience. Perhaps this is nature of the catalyst that eventually brings about the shift – a shift which will not be experienced merely on one level in one distinct timeline, but across the board by everyone aware of and especially open to experiencing the next time cycle. An event such as this gives new meaning to the term ‘collective experience.’ This would be endured by all humans, and I mean all. Screw the term 'global catastrophe', this would be interdimensional upheaval. Maybe that’s the importance of what we face.

But, inevitably I will be wrong, as that is the nature of our increasingly complex reality. What I can be certain of, is that late 2012 will be an interesting ‘event window.’ That’s all I know. Could a brown dwarf from another dimension wreak havoc on October 11, 2011? Anything’s possible. The only way I can really see us avoiding it (if it’s indeed a scheduled event) is to bring attention to the possibility in the hopes that collective attention somehow calls forth a more desirable scenario from the complexity-seeking mechanism driving the universe.

One question about your predicted event – does it involve approx. 3 days of darkness? I’ve encountered this theme a number of places where the Earth either has been or is predicted to endure almost 70 hours of darkness. Last year I wrote a short story about all this entitled These Dark Worlds where I included this theme, and I've subsequently encountered it numerous places.

Below is a video of a Mayan elder speaking about what is expected in the near future. He mentions 60 - 70 hours of darkness:

I'll continue now to read the rest of this thread. Peace to all.

[edit on 2/12/09 by Evasius]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

"Are you, ET_MAN, also posting as benedict9?"

Hi, this question has been raised before and clarified in the page 70's.

The simple answer is NO. I will take that as a compliment though as I have much respect for ET_MANS knowledge, articulation and positive intentions in this endeavour. Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Holy cow, 99 pages…
I have not seen this thread in awhile, did you miss me?
I have two questions for you.

1) I am looking at buying some land, any suggestions on future beachfront property?

2)If you are from the future, and you traveled back in time to live now, if you wake up late for work one day are you really late or early? (Might come in useful next time I am late for work, “yeah boss I am from the future”)

[edit on 12/2/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It's good to see you posess a sense of humour, it will come in handy in future

As for your current location in Florida.....ummm I can only suggest it won't be the best place to be even before pole shift. And that is no joke. Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Which time zone are we talking about here??!!?

www.worldtimezone.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I am not kidding, I was looking into getting a rather large sailboat, until I priced the slips. Holy Guacamole! I should have been a real-estate speculator in my previous life. Maybe you guys can travel back and pick me up some property on the cheap… Send me a U2U if your interested. We can do the thing like in “Restaurant at the End of the Universe” where I give you some cash to go back and deposit, then we get rich off the interest that has accumulated over the years.

As to Florida, Yeah, I noticed that I was standing in a foot of water for a couple of days now, but I figured that the state just sprung a leak, and someone would be by to patch it up eventually. Oh well, at least I know how to scuba dive, it will make getting to my mailbox easier. I can Kayak into work, so that will save on gas and time sitting in traffic.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

When the time comes, I suggest you simply scuba on down to the entrance of the underground bases and drop in your resume for the position of 'resident comedian'. I'd say that's your best bet.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by benedict9]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

They’re kind’a deep, and I am not trimix certified yet, so I guess I’ll have to find another option. I think we have a basement in the building I work at, will that do the trick you think? Should I put a paper bag over my head? BTW I like the title “Jocularity Technician” better, just sounds more professional.

Hey you guys wouldn’t happen to know how many Paladians can fit in a phone booth, would you? I need that information for my other comedy routine.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Evasius, finally! Welcome brother! Once again a very interesting and well thought out post!

This looks like it's going to be an even more interesting thread than i though.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join