It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

It`s what we do with our lives at this very moment is what counts. Telling people what to expect in the future is pointless and a waist of their time.

Should people ignore the weather channel (reports/warnings) of an imminent incoming hurricane, tornado or tsunami?

It`s taking their focus away from the now and placing it on the future is not doing anybody any good.

Living in the here and now is one thing but being prepared/aware of things to come is another and necessary. If an object is headed towards Earth do people ignore the fact that something is coming or do they prepare and make preparations? Do people make preparations for Winter each year or changing seasons that are forseen/known to come? What is the point of Prophecy?

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

[edit on 30-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

What a way to present something. The weather channel? So, by staying tuned to the weather channel is going to make the big difference? No, it`s not. By getting off of the duff and start moving now (this point in time), and not keeping the focus on the weather channel (the future) is the point.

So then, if scaring people now to wake them up is your point, why do it with the false face? It makes you seem less credible then without it. We`re all from the future........past and present.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by FiatLux]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

What a way to present something. The weather channel? So, by staying tuned to the weather channel is going to make the big difference?

Absolutely, if more were tuned in at certain times more would be aware of dangers/storms to come and there would be more survivors in many parts of the world. Hurricane Katrina being one of many examples, not everybody was prepared. It's only wisdom to take notice of things happening in the world and be aware of future events including the weather channel. All part of the game of life/test/experience on Earth. Freewill/free-choice/agency to act and decide for one's self. (Choices) Prophecies/Prophecy plays a role and has reason/purpose. Your reasoning for not caring or thinking about the future is unwise and whether you see it/realize it or not you are continually thinking about the future in your everyday actions. Everything you do, every choice you make revolves around your own future.

No, it`s not. By getting off of the duff and start moving now (this point in time), and not keeping the focus on the weather channel (the future) is the point.

Tell that to many who were unaware of certain/particular sudden incoming and devastating storms/tsunamis. (Most wish they were forewarned in time and prepared when the rains/floods/winds came upon them.) The same will happen upon ‘Wormwoods’ pass. Many will be eating, drinking and being Merry in the here and now and will be left unprepared and wishing they had more time to make preparations when they see what's coming in the sky.

So then, if scaring people now to wake them up is your point, why do it with the false face?

Not sure what your getting at?

We`re all from the future........past and present.

Glad you took notice, did you pick that up from an earlier post in this thread?

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

"So then, if scaring people now to wake them up is your point, why do it with the false face?"

"Not sure what your getting at?"

"We`re all from the future........past and present."

"Glad you took notice, did you pick that up from an earlier post in this thread?"

What part of that first statement didn`t you understand?

And as for your responce to my last statement, pretty self serving aren`t you? Trying to pat yourself on the back? What an ego trip your on. Like I said before, I learned these things a long time ago. Wearing a false face doesn`t give you any credit.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

What part of that first statement didn`t you understand?

Never mind Fiatlux.

Trying to pat yourself on the back? What an ego trip your on.

Feel free to pass judgement, everyone has the gift of freewill/free-choice/agency.

Like I said before, I learned these things a long time ago.

Thought perhaps you actually read the thread and were bringing it up since it's been discussed quite a few times but it's possible you never made it past the first page. I’m glad you realize that you are in fact thinking for the ‘Future’ and I suggest you not only ‘Think’ for the future but ‘Plan’ for the future. Freewill/free-choice/agency is there for a specific reason/purpose by design. (Choices to be made) I think we've had enough Fiatlux discussions for today. If you have any further questions regarding ‘Wormwood’ feel free to ask or visit the following:
www.PoleShift2011.com...
www.EC2011.com...

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

1. Why did you choose ATS to release the information when you could warn many more using something else?

2. What exact time are you from?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

Hi Zsaqulz78th,

1. Why did you choose ATS to release the information when you could warn many more using something else?

ATS is one site of many being used, we have our own informational (non-profit) sites as well- dedicated to warning people among other future plans on getting information out.

2. What exact time are you from?

I was physically shown/taken and viewed future events of Earth. That is all I've chosen to share.

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ET_Man, i just wanted to commend you on staying true to your message and not giving in to the constant baiting and trolling. I have to admit it gets tedious trying to get something out of this thread while still skimming/skipping over the constant attacks.

It's been an interesting read and i for one can say that i have been thinking over things i wouldn't have if it wasn't for you...your time on here is greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
aw man ...so where is my proof ??

so let us think...

You are allowed to say your an ALien, but your not allowed to proof it?

sry but than..Aliens are Idiots..go and take care of your planet..leave ours in our hands

Dont tell me you cant proof it...i can proof im a Human...go and take some tests...and post results...i mean you must have something Alien dont you??

But have you ever tried to look whats the problem with you m8??..i mean I will never imagine myself doing this..saying im an Alien on an internet forum

Dont you respect members here who are wishing so much that they beleive anything...dont you feel sick?

So r u ready to bash me and proof what your stating?? kid???

[edit on 1-12-2009 by heineken]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Just thought I'd post a relevant quote from 'Illuminati insider- Hidden Hand' regarding these events and current efforts such as this thread to assist as many as possible to WAKE UP to what we know is coming. But then again, maybe 'he's just another fraud' that gets big belly laughs from selfishly 'scaring' people needlessly. Perceive it how you like. We are not lone voices. There will be even more in time.

"Many here at this time (millions) have a part to play in the Great Awakening, and preparations for the Great Harvest. Many who do not believe now, will begin to open their minds, as the Earth changes that are coming begin to take effect. People will be terrified, and have no idea what is going on, because the governments have concealed this information from you. These 'Travelers' or what some have termed "Star-Seeds" are incarnated here to help on the ground level, when this all begins play out, over the next few years. When the time is right, they will come forward".

I can only say I am disappointed by the many closed mindsets and negativity/hostility displayed here. I am certain there are govt. insiders following this thread and such illogical unreasonable displays are only validating why the general public shouldn't receive/can't deal with such sensitive information. Many here appear to be ill equipped to comprehend info 'outside of the box'. I for one am surprised to see so many closed minds here, especially on a conspiracy site. Many of these bashers are probably better suited to serving 'the other side' because you seem to be doing much of their baseless disinfo/discrediting work for them.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with those who don't yet agree with the realitiest of the msg-as it certainly is confronting to acknowledge the possibility of such a reality granted. However there is an intelligent/reasonable/polite way to go about it too (or just leave). I WELCOME ALL 'DEBUNKERS' INCLUDING ALL THE SO CALLED 'CREDIBLE PEOPLE OF SCIENCE'TO STEP UP AND DISPROVE THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE EVENTS, including the existence of Kuiper Belt objects that will be incoming. I will be especially amused by such efforts when I have received various Nibiru confirmations already including from an Australian astrophysicist source. It's coming, whether you're ready to seek and believe or not. Sorry to be blunt with all this.

To date, I feel I have already provided sufficient info and supporting leads on my site to follow up on. Those that are genuinely concerned about one of the biggest events in our Earth history that will alter the lives of billions here tremendously can devote some of their precious time and effort to dig deeper on their own if that doesn't inconvenience them too much, (though I understand outright denial is a lot more comfortable and easier to embrace). So keep on trollin' if you like guys but it won't change the fact of the matter.

Ignorance will not be bliss. I can assure all you apparent 'truthseekers' of that. The shock will be too much for many. Those who at least offer an open mind to the realities at hand will be better served when they finally come to accept/awaken to the rapidly changing world around them that is in fact a lead up to GEOPHYSICAL POLE SHIFT. There will be signs. In fact, they are occuring already. The aware are already taking note of increasing Earth changes. Peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Not once has Et man said that he is an alien. He said that he has been shown something by them (I think) but not that he himself, is an alien. So how is he ment to prove that?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Not once has Et man said that he is an alien. He said that he has been shown something by them (I think) but not that he himself, is an alien. So how is he ment to prove that?

OMG..sry dude if you beleive in this guy..but you know..the world is actually quite normal sometimes

here are some comments from our ET man...

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Thanks for providing a very clear example of the types of comments I'm referring to in my post above.

It is in YOUR BEST INTEREST to prove this truth to yourself. We possess ours already and have generously divulged much already throughout this thread and on supplied websites (have you bothered to thoroughly read through this thread even??). Nobody in this life owes you anything, especially when it is rudely demanded. Good luck with the endeavour of truth seeking if you so choose. I believe ET_MAN has spoonfed plenty thus far for you to search further on your own. Peace.

TRUTH IS REALISED, NOT RECEIVED.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by benedict9]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
no problem..it was my fault ..if i dont beleive i shouldnt have posted or even entered in such thread..enjoy staying in this thread..if you learn something that can save me and my family U2U me...ill have plenty of heineken in the meantime

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Yea, yea, that`s right, not once did he ever say that.

You know, the message doesn`t mean much anymore, what`s done is done. And yes, even I know what the future brings. But the saddest part is, the mask that the messenger wears. Why the mask? What is it suppose to prove? "time traveler"...........yea...right. He states that he will not say what year, date, time frame he comes from, only that he comes from the future. Will giving the date make him null and void? Will giving the date make his message null and void? So, why come back to spread a message that has been around now for years? The message won`t be null and void, there will be some very big Earth changes happen, this we have known.
Does using the phrase "I`m a time traveler" make the message seem anymore important? No it doesn`t, so why use a front or cover to give such a message? To attract a crowd? To get everyone to focus on the messenger? It`s not that the people don`t want the message he has given. The message could have come from ol Joe Workman down the street and the message would be just as credible, maybe even more so. Ol Joe Workman doesn`t have to put on a show for everyone, he doesn`t have to.

Now, is there an untruth being told in the message? No, not that I can see. As for the claim of being a "time traveler", now that is a different story in itself.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Go to the center of russia in october 2011. Now if this does not happen then the great peace and enlightenment will not happen after 2012...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Also, not once have i stated that I believe ET MAN. I'm willing to read what he has written without judgement, wether or not I've fallen into the story is not the point. You like to read between the lines don't you? Sometimes, there is nothing inbetween those lines to read.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Hi Heineken it's totally fine if you don't agree with what's written on these pages. You have every right to disagree if that is your will- it's very 'out there'information for most, no doubt. Ít's just that all too often many prematurely pass judgement on issues they don't quite understand or have bothered to thoroughly research to become more open minded to the realities we face in these rapidly changing times.

This is certainly not a disclosure presented as fact that you will come across in mainstream media (in spite of world governments/elite already preparing for the event).

I do recommend you read the thread as it explores matters relating to our soul journey here and why this event is taking place at this time (covers the bigger picture), and that in essence there is nothing to be afraid of. This is not a doom and gloom, there is no hope type of thread, though many misinterpret it as such.

No matter what happens, everybody 'survives', our spirit lives on. It's just that people still need a level of spiritual, mental and physical preparation to better deal with what they will be facing. People also deserve a time granted opportunity to 'make things right' in their lives in the period remaining. This is the main motivation behind our disclosures at this time.

Good luck no matter which course of action you take. Peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

"Now, is there an untruth being told in the message? No, not that I can see. As for the claim of being a "time traveler", now that is a different story in itself"

Hi Fiatlux

I can understand how the term 'time traveller' can be misinterpreted. And it appears that it has been more than once. And that is because ET_MAN only wanted to divulge so much about himself which I feel he has a right to.

As far as I understand it, ET_MAN was shown cataclysmic events on a near future timeline of Earth by extraterrestrial entities. Now, whether he was shown/taken by aliens or by spirit realm entities to witness this, I really don't know. But by whatever circumstance, he has travelled to a 'future' timeline, be it physically or via soul/astral journey and is not misrepresenting himself no matter how people wish to perceive it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong ET_MAN.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by benedict9]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
huh, have I missed something,
What happens in the centre of Russia on Oct.2011?
I thought ET warnings were through channeling these beings/astral plaining/out of body experience in seeing the future, not through alien takeover/being alien or someone at large from a future time.
Maybe ET could clarify this again as to how he is in contact with these beings.
One of the replies said that this brown dwarf size planet might not now cause any effects on earth on Oct.2011, but other big things to cause some types of destruction before this event might occur.
Can you give a more detailed timeline of events that you know to happen for 2011/2012.
Also as for these 'good' alien types that are supposedly already here on the planet what role of help will be provided by them before such an event were to occur, will it be just a mind/soul thing as in to stop the people in power to not push the big red button, or will it be in a physical form as in getting mankind loaded into spacecrafts and blasting off to the far reaches of the galaxy before any harm falls on them. Is there any physical help by these beings or not.
Since I will be one of the many walking/swimming around, how long should one prepare for these events to pass before some kind of normalicy starts to exist again. Since there would be volcanic eruptions and such is darkness something that we should prepare for also, and how about the atmosphere that we breathe, will this also be affected and become unbreathable. will oxygen need to be carried as well.
Is there any thing else besides the oceans lifting, high winds, volcanoes or earthquakes that you can describe details of when these things are said to pass/happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Interesting because I don't live near Denver Airport, but I have this low droning noise (called the Hum), and it also causes vibrations (I think?) in my body as well. Not like seizures (shaking), but vibrations I feel in my bed sometimes...for mostly extremities like the hands and such. Imagine trying to sleep with this going on in your ear and stuff.

I don't know what's going on with this phenomenon, but it is strange and seems to relate to the video where the woman said she gets a buzzing feeling at the airport. We have an airport nearby, but I don't know much about it. It's at least 10 minutes away, so it's not like I'm next door to it.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join