It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randy912

Please do not turn this into a drug thread. I do not want to see it shut down. I could enjoy seeing where this thread leads. I have nothing against drugs personally, but this is not the place. I am sure no MODS have noticed any talk of mind altering substances, yet. Be assured they will remove any reference when they do. If they don't, my only assumption will be that they have a double standard.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I'm not trying to manipulate this thread in any way, I'm simply trying to have my question answered.

Please ET_Man, I await your input.

Thank you once again,
. . .

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ALOHA Brother et_man

Blessings to you and yours....and all those reading words of this thread, and the ones in their lives.
Much appreciation for your LOVE of humanity and our souls.
May everyones of our hearts connect across space an time with each breathe in a infinite wave of LOVE...touching all creation~
1-*will you be sharing the web address of the site youre developing...
2-*do you believe in infinite possibility, and thus many potential futures...because within infinite possibility is it reasonable that we may diminish effects forecasted through true heart connections LOVE purifying Earths energetic vibrations - see KYMATICA:
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...
-in other words; some say there are timelines, and that certain forces seek to manipulate mans consciousness to energize or polarize Earth toward their desired agenda and timeline, which is only one version...
3-*could you identify the beings whom contacted you...do you know of race or features by which to describe them or others may recognize...
4-*how is erie, pa & cincinnati, oh & maui, hi & richmond va...
ONELOVE
thank you supremely for being positive~~~~~

ets a man = namaste

LOVEARTHEART

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
All this is nice and all, but the coming war of Armageddon is a much more important topic for all Americans. It will be on 10-10-09 and your Bible is full of the details and the date.

On this day Russia, China, and the SCO will destroy America. Russia has told us they will preemptively nuke us over Iran for two years now and they have put the hardware in place to do it. They have taken out our satellite and a pull-behind sonar array. Chavez just gave Medvedev and island for his supersonic bombers.

You can know it is now because of Nibiru. This is what theyre hiding with all the chemtrails globally and is the reason the govt is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com/doc/16612974/War-News

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
E.T. MAN I have a few questions if you dont mind .....

1. Are people so hungry for knowledge their willing to beleive anything ??

2. How does it make you feel to be passing this " information" ... to be the truth ?? do you feel special ?, important, like you belong ??

3. How many times have you seen Twilight ?

4. Have you ever had a girlfriend ?

.... I've posted like everyone else, ..... so when your done cruising around on your lightship can you answer these for me ???

... thank you sir.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am interested in what you have to say. We here are NOT an ignorant lot, we have just been here before. Ok, question... How soon are these catastrophies going to begin?

October 2011

Wow, this is what Michael St Clair from his stclairzone.ning.com predicted, instead of Dec 21/ 2012 it will happen on Oct/21/2011 !!!!!
ET_Man, thanks for the info, people wake up, he's right on the track

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiLieGuy
All this is nice and all, but the coming war of Armageddon is a much more important topic for all Americans. It will be on 10-10-09 and your Bible is full of the details and the date.

On this day Russia, China, and the SCO will destroy America. Russia has told us they will preemptively nuke us over Iran for two years now and they have put the hardware in place to do it. They have taken out our satellite and a pull-behind sonar array. Chavez just gave Medvedev and island for his supersonic bombers.

You can know it is now because of Nibiru. This is what theyre hiding with all the chemtrails globally and is the reason the govt is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com/doc/16612974/War-News

Good, someone who comes and tries to bring sense into the people, what about instead of focusing on some 'possible' event in the future that may or not happen, we focus on the immediate danger that actually is happening and can and will probably will have effect in our lifes?

But i think you are doing this the wrong way
you should open a thread, say you came from the future, or somewhere else, then say, i come with a warning, and don't disclose everything at once on one post like you did here, instead, let the thread go to 40,50 or 60 pages and give pieces here and there, then post links to other's people work and say something like, see? it is already happening, don't you want to see? don't believe in me? just look at this sites and the news, i am telling the truth, i came from the future to warn you, is on the news!, really!, then everyone will take you as an authority on each and every doubt they have, they will ask you about Jesus, dinosaurs, nibiru, aliens, other dimensions and you are expected to know all about it, because, somehow, coming from the future makes you an authority and all knowledgeable, you must know everything! since you come from the future

Or, just keep doing as you just did just now, say everything at once, and to the point, clear, concise, no hidden stuff, just plain, simple information that people can understand and consider before making a choice or believing that something may be happening or will happen soon.

By the way, either truth or not, you have said everything you have as truth in your single post, which is how it should be done, and you also posted a link, so, whoever has the truth, the op or you, you have done better at placing your message, that's my point with this post, i don't know if what you say is true or not, i will check the link, but i have already enough information from your single post than on this thread, and why is that, well i have already explained, to everyone who will get mad at me, don't, just keep going on, you don't need to get mad at anyone for having their own minds and thoughts.

Kai

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok I think I have read through just about all of your replies. I am intrigued. I do have a question. How does NYC fare? What about Long Island and New Jersey? While I imagine the shore areas will be affected what happens to Queens and Brooklyn? Thanks.

I get what you are saying. That we as a collective have caused the problems...or at least agreed to do the things that create the consquences. Not sure if I phrased that right. But our actions as a whole are what has brought these things on us. I get that.

I have recently felt a certain something that tells me things are not right. Or at least not the way they could be. Or should be. A select few have appointed themselves captains of humanity and are blind themselves. Blind leading the blind so to speak.

I understand the concepts of Time and Money and such are manmade. Those are not universal. Just man makes it and so it is. The power of words seems to be somethign that is also a potent power when used right (evil or good) I have seen. Is my assessment of this accurate?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN I was just wondering about how Ohio will be? I am about 50 miles south of Cleveland. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
ET MAN...Can you please tell me if the 11:11 Phenomena has anything to do with this.

Thanx in advance

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello I live near Melbourne Victoria in Australia (near bottom right). I have read the location analysis of what occurs in my area. However, I am unclear a little.

How far will the tsunami's come into the land near here, or will they? The article said most will hit Sydney/east coast as it channels through the gap between AUS and NZ.

My question is can you tell me any more details about the area of Melbourne, how far I should move inland. Would here be enough maps.google.com.au...

I would much appreciate an answer. I am slowly explaining to my family the need for preparation. Your words have consolodated this, I thank you. It would be best If I could take advantage of the opportunity to know what areas near Melbourne would be safe from the seas (If It were to happen).

I will check this thread daily to see reply.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

AntiLieGuy...

I feel it is important to ask you to start a thread... with this information in it...

When I read the book you have put together it really hit home for me...

I ask for you to get this information on the front page for everyone to see...PLEASE...

This is something that is going to happen very soon...

I see that it connects with what ET Man is saying...But...Your information is going to happen this year...ET Mans information is not going to help if almost everyone is dead...

I am hoping you will start a thread..As this should be seen by all on this site who would be interested...

I would think the thread would explode with people...

I ask you please to share this information...

Not to sound crazy...But...your information also matches what the web bot predictions said...October WAR...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
ET_MAN,

I got through the first 5 pages and then realized how long this thread is so I skipped to the last couple of pages to see if you gave us any significant, detailed information but unfortunately did not find anything.

I have an idea, let's do something very simple to prove what you're saying is true. Please tell all of anything, anything specific, you can remember that will happen in the nearest possible future with the specific date (i.e. specific person dies, natural disaster, tech break thro, sports team wins a game etc...). Anything that you can tell us that we can verify in the very near future. That way you'll have all of us believing you 100%, actually we won't believe, we'll know.

Please reply and tell us something specific (and don't say something like there will be a storm in 09), not an excuse or a work around. A specific date, the more specific the better. In fact don't say an event if it isn't that specific of a date, however the sooner the better.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi ET MAN,

Thank you for your answers to my previous questions.

I just have a couple more questions... I will probably have more in all fairness, I am intriuged!

I just want to clear something up. Is the time travelling, contact with aliens etc.. happening to you now? Or are you just remembering everything from a past life as you get older?

If it is happening to you now how do you know they are not dreams as you have stated no human being has left our solar system in the physical form.

If it is happening to you now, it would mean your soul would leave your body surely? How can you be sure it's not a dream?

Where were you from before you were re-incarnated to earth physically? Which planet? Star System? Race of beings?

Are ET's here in their physical form or are they only here in re-incarnated human bodies? Do ET's exist in our timeline, dimension, density etc.. etc.. or are they all from higher planes of existence.

Do other beings inhabit this planet but we can't see them because they are in a different dimension? Have you heard of the ROD phenonama, what are they?

What do you make of stories of people seem to arrive on this planet as if they came from another dimension i.e. they are human but appear to speak strange languages and the same note, people from earth who walk down a street they know their whole lifes and everything looks different like they have slipped into another dimension. Is this possible? I hope i'm making sense.

Also, I think you mis-interpreted one of my last questions. What I meant is, are we the only planet and people who are ignorant to life on another planets. Like you say infinite worlds out there with many space travellers. How come they are aware and we are not? Are there other worlds and races of people like us that are also being surpressed and don't know of alien life on other worlds?

Are there humans out there who are far more advanced than us? Are Pleidans, vegans, sirians considered human as they look similar to us?

As per your last answers I would very much appreciate if you took the time to elaborate on Nibiru and the Annunaki etc... And a break down of the history of earth.

So many questions, interested in what you have to say.

Many Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
everyone should stop posting, its complete bull#

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hi ET Man,

would asia be spared from oct 2011? Which part of asian would be safe? Tibet?
please advice.

much of what u say are in context with the buddhist teaching. do u have any knowledge about buddhism?

thank you for your time and answer.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Hi to both Posters/

I think Ancient writings could be refering to a War that erupts with Russia and Turkey?
The crisis will start from something small 'Dalmatia'(as prophecy says)and Russia will end up in Turkey....The war will last between 5 to six months.
Is this what you are referring to?

ICXC NIKA
helen

[edit on 7/3/2009 by helen670]

EDIT....Truths and Untruths dont mix well...'disasters', are the only results in the end!

EDIT...spelling

[edit on 7/3/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi ET MAN

Is there any truth in the Stargate SG1 Sci Fi series,thanks

Wayne

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

I don't know much about the beliefs of scientology, can you please elaborate on what I have said that relates to this belief system/religion?
I would be interested to hear it!

here, ET_MAN I can help you with scientology:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hello again ET_MAN,

I came up with a few questions. Have you ever used or know how the Ouija board works? I have used it the past and I know for sure that it's real and works. What I really want to know is who are we speaking to when we use it. Is it consciousness that we're tapping into? It seems to know our every thought. Could it be our own souls we are communicating with?

Thanks! Love & Light be with you-

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join