It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

He stated in several post that he was a time traveller as well as going to other planets and diemensions, please review his posts again.

No, he said this:

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I am in a human biological body just like you. I have traveled and visited other times and places just as you have memories of your past so do I of places and future. There is much to share and it would take books of revelation so if you have a question feel free to ask.

Perspective is important here.

From my perspective, he is talking about reincarnation. He does not set himself apart from the rest of us. We all have lived in different times/dimensions. I don’t know what you believe about reincarnation but, if you do believe in reincarnation, then we are all “time travelers” if you want to put it that way.

In no way do I feel threatened by anything that ET man writes, it's just that his postings are fearmongering and creating negative feelings amongst ATS members, why else would members be asking if their home lands escape the disaster.

For those who do not have an eternal perspective, some of the things that ET_MAN has talked about would be very frightening. However, from a holistic view point of the ENTIRE thread, it is a very positive thread. The use of the term fear mongering implies that his intent is to spread fear. I don’t believe that is the case.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

I am not really involved on this thread, but i have a suggestion to make, it goes like this, as you know, there have been tons of people in the past that have come predicting stuff and just wanting to get points, get a good laugh at ATSers and other hidden agendas, so that makes it kind of hard to believe.

Specially since there's always the same or similar issues between all those who claim to be aliens, or come from the future, or can see the future or know someone, etc.. mainly: they can't give all the info for unknown reasons, they way to, they have it, but they don't feel like giving it away just yet, they have only the human race's future on their minds, but they won't release the info no matter what, always pushing the date further and further just because.

Well you get what i mean, and since this thread has been criticized for following a similar approach, i have this suggestion/request to make, that may help you and prove you came here not to make points or make fun of people:

Would you ask the moderators to close your current account, then open a new one, with a similar name like "ET_MAN_v2" or something like that, we can get help from them to do this so that no one else will take advantage of this and pretend to be you.

By doing this, you would prove you are not interested in points or any other lower purpose such as those mentioned above, i am sure if you give up those points gained on this thread, people will look at you with other eyes and listen to what you are saying.

So, what do you think? is this effort worth if it helps to get the message across? after all, is just an ATS account, it has no real value outside of this site and the points and starts gained, which can always be made again over time..

Just an idea.

Thanks for your time.

Kai

The moderators can close my account permanently when I am finished with this thread, fair enough? I still have an inbox full of private messages that I need to respond to, due to the flooding protection on sending private messages that is taking extra time.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Are you related to ET_MAN in some way?

Since you say "We, us, Our' a few times and why do you quote 'humans' ?

Are you too one of those who claim to be from somewhere else, like, other galaxy, planet, dimension, etc?

Kai

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Kaifan]

For the record: I am not related or affiliated with any other poster on this thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well, he did accomplish his goal of keeping people posting and reading for quite a while. Look, I just made this thread a little bit longer

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET Man,

How long have you had all of this knowledge? What preparations are you making for the future?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Given the world's population of nearly 7 billion people and ATS's registered member base of 167,539 users, this is logically the best place to come with this information.

If the OP really wanted to spread an important message to serve the masses, he'd be trolling the internet posting on every ET/2012/Doomsday website/blog/etc. Since the Benevolents do manipulate events here on Earth they should work out so the OP gets a book deal with a major publishing company complete with an exhaustive marketing campaign so this truth can get to anyone.

Also, check out the OP's other posts. Not sure this fits in exactly.

My two cents: continue to live good lives. Things will happen on their own accord.

--------

On a side note, as a time traveler; if I were, say, about to arrive on Earth from a future time, I would have gathered data regarding the time I would spend there before arriving, so I could PROVE who I was, adding an authenticity to my message. For instance, if I knew I would be coming here for the month of June and July, 2009, I would've equipped myself with the knowledge of the celebrity deaths, of California's bankruptcy, etc, and informed the proper folks of these events before they happened so that I could prove some of my claims. Better than a beggar on a corner asking to be believed.

This information will be posted in many other countries and places and that is already happening. You have to start somewhere, ATS was a good place to start. In due time I will have a website with this same information and a much more detailed map with specific geographic locations on mountain building, volcanic activity, flooding, firestorms and so on. Earthquakes and high speed winds will take place globally with no specific detailed locations.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Um, please don't forget my questions, ET_Man... Thanks.

-What role does imagination play? I for example have an extremely vivid imagination and am creative. Do I serve some kind of purpose? Am I "different" than those who don't have as vivid an imagination as me?

-What role does "love" play? Is love significant in creation?

What role do haluciongenic drugs and marijuana play? How are they important?

- HOW are the crop circles created (not who)?

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This is what you stated earlier

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

From which density are you ?

And, from which density entities does the message comes from ?

Blue skies.

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

Yet in one of your last posts you now state that your from our time line,

The 2009 current time line.

which one is it??

To me this is some one stating that he has travelled in time, not some type of astral projection, or reincarnation.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok then, to keep us from derailing the thread, we should just ask him instead of trying to answer for him.

ET_MAN, when you speak of traveling in time, are you saying that you are indeed a "time traveler" - a special ability that you have or have been given, or are you referring to what I would call reincarnation - an ability that each of has but may not be aware of in this existence?

If you are saying that it is a special ability that you have, then can you explain how it works?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ET_MAN: i am one such as yourself who is warning of things to come. I have two problems with your information:

There is a much closer date which should greatly concern Americans and that is 10-10-09. Between this date and the Oct. 2011 date, 90% of Americans will be exterminated in the worst war in history or future.

You mentioned that some areas in the midwest USA will be safe but they will not be. Nowhere within at least 600 miles of Yellowstone will be safe at all.

You stated that hallucinogens were bad for the soul. Explain this in relation to '___' and the pineal gland as that conflicts with other information I have read. You also stated that loud noise is damaging to the soul...I do not understand this.

What I would most like to know is a procedure to awaken and utilize my spiritual being.

For those who are interested in the coming war, I have compiled a document showing you what is coming with news and ancient writings. It is here: www.scribd.com...

You may contact me on youtube by the name AntiLieGuy.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dear ET_MAN

Thank you for the thread you opened, it’s so interesting.
Just a question about reincarnation.

A person changes his body after each “death” and returns to earth to live another life: my question is: can this person change sex or he can reincarnate forever with the same sex? In other words, me, woman, will be always a woman in my future lives or can become man?

Thank so much for answering

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

This is what i like to see.

Someone who releases all there info in one. Haven't read it yet mate, will do now.

Oh and i don't think '___' is really as well known as some hallucegenics. Most people won't know what '___' is, so i believe Et_man is refering to most commonly used ones, such as weed or '___'.

Sorry mods, if thats not alloud ^^

Haven't read your info yet, but as you mention Yellowstone, then do you too know of the soon eruption of Yellow stone?
And what about a Tsunami on the west coast of america?

Also, does this have to do with world war 3 being caused from the invasion of russia to georgia?

May i also ask that you make a thread, simply with some info about you, your document, and open to questions.

Thanks

Jacob

[edit on 2/7/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Jacob: i know he wasnt referring to "weed" as that is not a hallucinogen and in fact, it is a perfect source of food, paper, clothes, energy, medicine, etc. The list is almost endless on that one. Everything you've ever been told about it is a lie, including the reason is it illegal.

I am not a prophet, i just pay attention and figure out the things i see and read. I cant tell what areas are safe or not. My guess is on a non-volcanic mountain in the center of a continent. Every where in the USA is not safe at all from the war.

This ET_MAN is very accurate in many things he says. I have another source for the passing of Nibiru in 2011 as well. This date from him verifies a question Ive been puzzled about for awhile now.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So does that mean, you know of the real reason it is illegal?
Is weed good for the soul?
Please, enlighten me on this subject.

Can you also please tell us your source, or is that secret?

Well good job i don't live in America, eh

Jacob

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Jacob: The subject of "weed" doesnt really fit here and Im not trying to get banned, at least not until after ET_MAN responds. There are many sources. One of the best is Jack Herer's "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" and yahoo or google searches. Basically it was made illegal because dupont invented nylon and wanted to eliminate the competition, hemp, which was a household word and used for many many things.

Yellowstone will erupt with the passing of Nibiru and is the great rain of fire and brimstone mixed with blood in revelation (which is a whack book for the story of the war). My document contains everything pertinent to this coming war and a bit about Nibiru, yellowstone and aliens. Ezekiel and Amos are two very good prophets and provide many details concerning the war.

I also agree with you on the presentation of information. If people aren't going to accept it then it matters not whether you present it all or in parts, at least not in this late stage of the game.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hmm thanks.

I will check out that book now.

Thanks for you time, and help.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

no, what i was saying was that i like the fact that you posted something, whereas other people that have come with the same "i have a message, but can only release the truth if you ask the right questions" type of banter usually drivel on and then leave. you, on the other hand, posted something of tangibility.

though it does not lend itself to your credibility, it is more of an attempt than many others have made.

i'll quote you directly, to refer to that which i speak of.

I come with a message

great! but there's gotta be a catch... right??

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight.

this isn't the same thing as saying that we must ask questions to get answers, because you say you will OFFER information, and PLAINLY tell us of the things which you speak.

I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place

O Rly?

I cannot share with you who I am or what I know

this sentence contradicts everything you've said before... this is like saying
"i have researched cancer, and have found a cure! you wanna know what it is? well i'll tell you! NO, you don't even have to pay me with your firstborn child! and by tell you, of course i mean i won't really tell you anything... joke's on you!"

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety. If I was to place all the pieces of the puzzle together of what's been going on and about to happen it may sound to unbelievable for most.

who are you to say what we are able to fathom? to make such an assumption means that you place your ability to discern information better than anyone else in the world. i wasn't aware that you knew me, or what i was capable of comprehending.

I'm afraid I couldn't blame you for having doubts but I would hope you find the answers out for yourself instead of blindly passing this information by.

besides a couple youtube videos and what others call a "nibiru" thread, you havent proffered any information yourself, you're just saying you come here with a message and then post a link. that's not being a messenger, that's cutting and pasting. you proffered a date. ok, now what?

things must change and awareness must be spread at a higher rate of speed.

i agree completely... why don't you start the path to improvement off for us?

and just to let you know, im not trying to be rude, but you contradict yourself quite a bit, which is why i am making these constructive criticisms.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ok. that safe-zone document was pretty interesting. thank you.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ET- man just to be practical for a moment, how do you put food on the table, welfare, park time job, or what?

It would be disappointing to think a Sci-Fi author, that was trying to clinch a publishing deal, but in the meantime craves the feedback from his public , would post on this site and try to dupe certain members.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The moderators can close my account permanently when I am finished with this thread, fair enough? I still have an inbox full of private messages that I need to respond to, due to the flooding protection on sending private messages that is taking extra time.

Well i think you have missed the point, once you have finished, there's no point in closing your account, the reason was to provide evidence now that you are for real and serious about what you are doing, what can you lose by doing this except from some worthless points and stars?

And about the u2us, i think you are forcing the issue here, what will you be answering that you won't make public instead? a good approach to answer a lot of people at once is, to make all the available information public so that they all can read it first, then, and only then, once they have read through everything available, they can ask whatever they want, if they are asking a lot of things right now, is because the provided information leaves a lot of things unclear, provides doubts and confusion, this can be fixed easily by releasing everything you have and clearly let everyone know that the released information is all that there is on your knowledge.

The issue here is very simple, i don't understand why it has to go through a lot of this 'i post/your post' game until it becomes a 50 page thread that no one can actually go through and understand, once it has gone this big, it is very hard to get the meaning and the big picture, that also could be avoided by releasing all the info at once, since the beginning.

Like, "I have a message and a map, here they are, read them and i hope you can help yourself, this is all i got, but if you feel we can discuss this and get to understand more, please help by posting your thoughts here, thanks for reading, if you have any questions after this, please ask, for now, bye" see? is very easy to get in direct contact with people, is just a matter of trying.

And about the map, i though you had your own map, why did you pasted a link to other site? that puts you in the same category as someone who says "look i found this site that says we all are going to die in two years! and they even provide a map so that we can run to safe places, here's the link", not a good move in my opinion, you should have provided your own map, not related to anyone and in no way taken from someone else's work, what this says to me is, you are just taking what you have read on the internet and placing it here as your own message, which is not, most of this is common sense.

A few people here tend to fall for that very easily, someone comes and post a lot of common sense stuff and they say, 'oh my god, that makes a lot of sense, i'll go bury myself in the basement now, thanks for all the info!'
, and in reality you have provided only a date, the rest, available on the net for years now, and the spiritual aspect of this, look into yourself etc, for thousands of years has been understood and practiced by old religions like zen, so what's new here? only a date.

I don't know, this all seem too forced for my liking, you can of course keep extending this thread for as long as you like, i just don't see why you would need to do that, it has become boring and how many times can you repeat what hundreds of religious leaders and books have spoken about in the past? i think this has lost the original purpose, if there was one to begin with.

Kai

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join