It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey ET_MAN,
I would really appreciate it if you tell me how the caribbean islands hold out during this cataclysm.

Thanx man

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why do you keep asking me to reapeat my questions when I've asked them 3 times and repeated them in the post you just repilied to???????
They point out some rather large holes in your now ridiculous story!!

Show us all a picure of your "SPACE SHIP", come on, I know If I'd have been on one I'd have had a digital camera and a video camera with me, as well as a back up. Oh wait, let me guess you wasn't aloud to take any pics or footage but they let you risk every ones life on the "SHIP" by letting you have a go at flying it.
Your story just gets worse and worse with each passing page just like Dan Tanna's or the Titor crap!!

What I find disappointing are the people who are lapping this up, stop for a minute, re-read some of his posts again, like the time travel rubbish, and the rehashing of the GL thread.
If you were here to give a message about the end of the world from all powerful "higher beings" would you really post links to out of date information, have no proof about any of your claims, and post links to less than unbelievable websites. There are some fantastic threads on ATS with evidence or proof that blows you away, leaving you with a feeling of professionalism and that the poster has done the hard work to leave little to chance, but not here.

We all know at some point the world will end, but thats a long way off, it would take something on the size of Mars hitting us to stop the earth rotating (which would pretty much wipe out the planet any way). A pole shift will not stop the earth from spinning, the poles are always moving. Also there is a lot of arguments on how quickly a pole reversal can happen with no divinative proof yet either way, its not so cut and dry like ET man states.
Also nothing can exist in a higher diemension as matter only energy, so how can this dwarf star be floating around in a higher dimension. Go look it up on a proper science website, I have!!

They did , have and do in the same way certain people knew about events like 9.11 beforehand. Where am I going to find a book that talks about 9.11 in say the year 1992? Where am I going to find a book about Oct 11, 2011? Let's be reasonable!

I thought your were a time traveller.

What I meant was the date 2012 comes from the mayan calendar, pretty much all people know this. You stated in a previous post that ancient civilizations knew about your supposed date, so why have people latched on 2012?? where is the proof that your date is known through history??

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This thread is getting funny. You guys are asking about the effects of a magnetic polar shift on various cities -- such as Brooklyn, Cincinnati, etc.

Do you have any idea of the total destruction that would take place if a magnetic reversal did take place??

For starters, after the reversal many areas - more than 80% according to some scrientists - of North America will be plunged into an instant ice age.

Magnetic reversals and polar shifts are what is responsible for changing the Sahara Desert from a once fertile land, strewn with wildlife, into an absolute desolate wasteland.

If you want to believe that ET_MAN is correct in his prediction, then you better start thinking a lot bigger when talking about "affected areas".

This is a HUGE bomb-shell that he dropped, and one that has been predicted and studied by others.

This is not fear-mongering for I have no idea whether this is going to take place or not. But my understanding is that ET_MAN has eluded to a magnetic polar reversal. If he has not, then I will remove my entire post.

Here are some examples:

In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.

In my books I reveal the immense cataclysm that is going to torment the earth in the near future. It is presently assumed by most people and the general scientific world at large, that the rotation of the Earth is stable, however, as expounded in my previous works on this subject, this is not the case. The gruesome reports of the previous catastrophes should, hopefully, be clear to all.

The historical exploration of cosmology in previous books is founded on the translation of hieroglyphs, cracking of codes, unveiling of the magnetic reversal of the sun, study of old maps, decoding of astronomical clues, geological research, and the discovery of the most exciting archaeological find in modern times.

Considering these, I came to the following conclusions:

With clock-like regularity, sudden reversals and pole shifts are natural to the Earth. The result is worldwide destruction, and is supported by paleo-magnetic evidence and early manuscripts.

The reversal of the poles is attributed to the harmonic cycle of the magnetic fields of the sun.

Polar reversals can be calculated precisely on the basis of the sunspot cycle theory or the magnetic field theory, which the Maya and the Old Egyptians were privy to. These secrets are contained in the Labyrinth of Hawara, a huge complex consisting of three thousand rooms.

I explained abundantly clearly that life after a polar reversal is nothing but horror, pure unimaginable horror. All securities you presently have at hand, like - amongst others - food, transport, and medicines, will have disappeared in one big blow, dissolved into nothingness. As will our complete civilization. It cannot be more horrifying than this; worse than the worst nightmare. More destructive than a nuclear war in which the entire global arsenal of nuclear weapons has been deployed in one blow. Are you grasping the facts?

The earth will be subjected to total destruction. It will be many times worse than my description. Terrible hunger, cold and pain, and more will rule your daily life: without hope of a quick recovery, because all knowledge and resources will have been completely destroyed. That will be the reality of your daily life after the forthcoming polar reversal. And it is in this scenario you will have to try to survive.
Link: www.howtosurvive2012.com...

Here's another:

That there is a link between magnetic reversals and ice ages is undeniable.
At least twelve magnetic reversals can be linked to glaciation during the last three million years alone.
A magnetic reversal about three million years ago marked the onset of glaciation. A magnetic reversal about two million years ago marked the onset of glaciation. And yet another reversal about one million years ago marked the onset of glaciation.
The Jaramillo magnetic reversal maked the onset of glaciation, as did the Brunhes magnetic reversal.
The Biwa I, Biwa II, Biwa III, and Blake (at the end Eemian) magnetic reversals coincided with glaciation, and so did the Lake Mungo, Mono Lake, and Gothenburg magnetic reversals (or excursions).
Many of those catastrophic cooling episodes, says Michael Rampino of NASA, may have actually been triggered by the magnetic reversal (or excursion).
Why should this concern us?

One: We appear to be headed for another magnetic reversal right now. During the past 2000 years, magnetic field strength has fallen some 50 to 65 percent. Unfortunately, the rate of decline is picking up. Five percent of the decline has occurred during the last 100 years alone. This decline, say geophysicists, may be a precursor to a new reversal attempt.
Two: When ice ages begin, they begin incredibly fast. At the end Eemian, for example, the climate descended from a period of warmth such as today's - such as today's - into full-blown glacial severity in less than twenty years.
Three: I think we're headed into such a twenty-year period right now.
Four: The North Magnetic Pole is moving! "The magnetic pole, which has steadily drifted for decades, has picked up its pace in recent years and could exit Canadian territory as soon as 2004," said Larry Newitt of the Geological Survey of Canada. "It's speed has increased considerably during the past 25 years," the geophysicist said. See: CNN.com - North Magnetic Pole - March 20, 2002.

Five: According to John Tarduno, professor of geophysics at the Univerity of Rochester (NY), the next magnetic reversal could occur within a matter of centuries.

Tarduno based his findings on detailed studies of the Earth's magnetic field made during four trips above the Arctic Circle. (Published in the Proc. of the National Academy of Sciences, 16 Oct 2002.) See also: www.rochester.edu/pr/News/NewsReleases/latest/tarduno-cylinder.html
Link: www.iceagenow.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i was kind of shocked at how poorly atlanta might weather the storm. guess i thought the altitude might protect it more.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ET_MAN:

I know you probably want to keep this discussion away from religion because it is usually results in controversy (for lack of a better term). But I think that our beliefs in this area are central to our existence and since you are describing our eternal existence....

1.) Please tell us about God (or whatever name He goes by).
2.) Please tell us about creation - not the creation of Earth - but the creation of the Universe and all the "races".
3.) Please describe our souls. Where do they normally reside when not embodied? What do they do when not embodied? Are they embodied all the time or is there some "down time"? Do our souls have a particular "race" - are our souls human or can our souls incarnate within "alien" bodies?
4.) Do we have soul groups similar to our Earthly families?
5.) Are the distractions in other existences as distracting from our purpose as the ones on Earth? Is our goal to eventually not be distracted?
6.) If energy is so pervasive in the universe, then do we receive energy (positive or negative) from other souls on other planets within creation and do we unintentionally send it too?

And one last request... please send a map to those utopian planets you described. That's where I want to go next - I need a vacation after Earth.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey ET_Man.

When will we eat the last bluefin tuna? Who will be the one to eat it? Will it be me?

Hiromi Nakajima hasn't had a movie deal for a few years, will she ever work in the industry again?

What propels your lightship? How fast can it travel?

Sometimes I eat scallops while they are still alive, do they know I am eating them?

Edit to add:
In your interstellar travels, what kinds of new foods were there to eat? Tell me about some of the exotic cuisines you had the pleasure of sampling.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
ET_MAN, I wanted to start off by saying that I have actually read all 52 pages of this and haven't seen you answer any of these questions yet. Also, while I find what you are saying to be rather far fetched, I am willing to keep an open mind about it.

I have a couple questions concerning YOU, not what you have predicted.

1. At least one poster (and possibly more) has asked you what your current job/life situation is. What do you do for work? Do you have a family?

2. Have you told your family or co-workers about the impending disaster? What was their reaction to this?

3. After your experiences with traveling to different worlds, did you start any courses of study? (physics, astronomy, etc)

4. Why have you chosen this particular time to tell all of us this? Was there a precipitating factor?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ET_MAN,

Thank you for the map. I noticed one thing though -- you did not take into account Nuclear Power Plants and the meltdown of such plants.

People should realize that their vicinity to a nuclear power plant will greatly effect their ability to survive in a particular location -- both during and after the shift.

Just thought you may want to include this information as it will greatly alter the list of "safe places".

[edit on 3-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
sapphirearaidia: I tried to send you a message but this stupid system wouldnt let me. Thank you for the kind words and feel free to post my document wherever you want. It is not copyrighted and I have David Dees' blessing for the front cover pic. I have been threatened with the anti-patriot act by fed agents on youtube (yea, they proved they were agents) for spreading this document. I replied to their threats by accusing them of treason. If we had more time, I would pursue their spending taxpayer funds to spread lies but with only 3 months left, Im just trying to prepare and have fun. Here are the two links to the document:

www.docstoc.com...
www.scribd.com...

As far as trying to survive this coming war, you must be away from allt he cities, have a good place to hide and have at least 2-3 years of food and WATER. The wells will go dry within three hours of the attack. There will be no one who makes it that does not follow the laws of God set forth in the Bible and those include all the old testament laws.

READ your Bibles because the churches do not know what it says. this war is themain topic of over half the book and no other ancient text even comes close for details about the war. other texts are very much better describing Nibiru though, such as the Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, etc.

Ezekiel, Amos, Isaiah, Jeremiah are among the best. The main point to remember is that this land is God's country, Zion, the Mountains of Israel that God promised Jacob back in the day. The names are whack and often contradictory but the story and decriptions are the same and they are very clear.

peace. oh yea, i dont care much for ET_MAN's lead-you-on soap-opera method of conveying information. Much of his information can be found at www.sacred-texts.com regarding spirituality.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I noticed one thing though -- you did not take into account Nuclear Power Plants and the meltdown of such plants.

In the defense of ET_man. His information comes from the future, and therefore his map displays exactly how things will be in the future. If the map shows it is ok to live next to an nuclear reactor, then it simply must be. There is no disputing facts from the future.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
lpowell: haha thats good. NEVER accept anyones information without first investigating and most importantly thinking about it. that is why this country is in the state it is now. Again, NOWHERE in the USA is safe from this war. there will be 200 million invaders flying around in high-tech choppers with radar and thermal imaging sensors and they will find most of us, except the elite who are planning this extermination. as far as Nibiru, the center of a continent on the highest non-volcanic mountains is the best and still absolutely no guarantee. during this event entire continents can/will sink and rise and every cataclysm know to man will all happen simultaneously.

As for that "future" thing. We all have the ability to see future/past events. That is part of being "born again" which the elite have almost completely stamped out all knowledge of so they can continue to control us.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Come on, man. Give it a break.

Did you even read the map document? I doubt seriously that you did because if you had read it, you would know that it clearly states in it that one should consider the impact of living near a nuclear site. The document for the most part concentrates on the geological effects of a pole reversal along with a minor discussion of potential societal impacts.

And, I don't think he ever said that it was HIS document - it could be and that wouldn't matter - but just don't assume things.

Read and try to comprehend things before you knock them down next time. I know it'll take time, but so does keeping up with a very long thread that you have no stake in because you've already chosen to close your mind to it.

I'm sorry if this is coming across rude but it's getting really old.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiLieGuy
lpowell: haha thats good. NEVER accept anyones information without first investigating and most importantly thinking about it. that is why this country is in the state it is now. Again, NOWHERE in the USA is safe from this war. there will be 200 million invaders flying around in high-tech choppers with radar and thermal imaging sensors and they will find most of us, except the elite who are planning this extermination. as far as Nibiru, the center of a continent on the highest non-volcanic mountains is the best and still absolutely no guarantee. during this event entire continents can/will sink and rise and every cataclysm know to man will all happen simultaneously.

As for that "future" thing. We all have the ability to see future/past events. That is part of being "born again" which the elite have almost completely stamped out all knowledge of so they can continue to control us.

I see you didn't read it either.

Also, it'd be really great if you want to discuss your blog in another thread. Your talk of war, etc... in this thread is distracting. It's really easy to start a thread... then it would be all about you.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hello, I have to admit I haven't read any of the post.

But I have a question.

What's the verdict?

[edit on 123131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Same as usual, SD, lots of good information, lots of detractors... same.

If you're interested, I'd suggest going to ET_Man's profile and reading his many responses to kind of get you caught up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Same as usual, SD, lots of good information, lots of detractors... same.

If you're interested, I'd suggest going to ET_Man's profile and reading his many responses to kind of get you caught up.

TY, good idea.

[edit on 123131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I just reviewed another map of safety locations that I recently found which so far is accurately showing what will take place at the time of (MPS) pole shift. A lot of the other things being said from this particular website I respectfully will say is mumbo jumbo with some truths mixed in.

Over all I have found this to be closely depicting the outcome once the (MPS) takes place, the flooding zones are correct. I'm sure this was inspired from elsewhere.

Safety Locations.
www.zetatalk.com...

Yeah.. rrriiiight!
ZetaTalk is right again... as right as they always have been: completly wrong.
Do you really think they can be completly wrong about everything but are correct with this map?
"Inspired by elsewhere" in concrete is inspired by Nancy and her voices called Zeta's.
If you by coincidence come to exactly the same map then I tell you you eighter have it from the same source your benevolent = Nancy's Zeta's or you were just lazzy.

Now Nancy's Zetas ..the source of that map...lied to her big ways.
Why do you think this source behaves any different to you?

Same game same story same trap same mistake...the benevolents lesson is not for the humans it is a lesson for you.
What is real? How do you know what is real?

People pls stop bothering ET_Man for a second and read this:

Back to the biggest mumbo jumbo that you share with ZetaTalk:

The stop of the Earth rotation.

And to make sure people read it and start to think I now write it in big letters:

The Earth can not stop rotating!!!!

Nope not possible. Not within a short time.

Different to human laws the naturs laws are unbreakable.

The law is: Conservation of angular momentum!

In order that Earth rotation stops it has to pass on that momentum to another object. In order to do that within a short time (weeks/months) strong tangential forces are required. There are no such forces when a brown dwarf or whatever other object you like passes the solar system.
It can disrubt the path of the planets includeing earth around the sun..but changeing their spin is a complete other story.

Please everyone that serious considers that ET_Man's prediction is going to happen.. check about the Conservation of angular momentum. Study it. Ask people that have knowledge in physik: How in the world can Earth stop rotating by a passing brown dwarf that does not impact earth?
This is impossible! Impossible!

I asked ET_Man about this some pages back... ->no answer. Not even a try.

I told you it is the fall of your storry if you can not answer that.

I have enough. We really do not need a ZetaTalk2

Thank you for reading this.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

The future is not written in stone, it is forever changing infinitely; there's no 100% guarantee that anything will happen.
It all changes, even so just by a mere thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Things do change by our actions but there was something that occurs here (on Earth) that was not meant to and they have sent Soul's back here in human form to help before to warn and after to help after this occurs and "they" are also here to try LESSON THE ............ and help when this time comes.

It will be very bad but the job we have is to bring in the New Beginning. I was not given the date all I do is observe and share.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by akanhi
reply to post by tamusan

The future is not written in stone, it is forever changing infinitely; there's no 100% guarantee that anything will happen.
It all changes, even so just by a mere thought.

I want to make something clear, the pole shift will happen.

This is not something that can be changed, when a full moon occurs or eclipse takes place it just happens, when a birth of a child takes place there is no way of avoiding delivery of the baby. The baby must come out, when a person has reached a certain age they must die this is a natural process of mortality. The earth is in it’s pregnancy state so to speak and the events I have spoken of must occur, this is a natural cycle of evolution on earth and has happened many times in the past.

The elite powers know this event will happen, they even know the expected date being passed down in secret from generation to generation and they have done everything in their power to keep this information from the people, deep underground bases, cities and transportation systems have been prepared all over the world for this event and this has been ongoing for many years, most governments are fully aware of this event, that does not mean all people in government know but a select few who are compartmentalized over the operation of keeping this from the public domain in the name of National Security as you can imagine how the world would react if everyone found out with only a few years left to go.

I will repeat myself, this is an event that must happen and ET’s, Benevolent’s, The Gods so to speak will not stop it from happening in the same way they will allow us to die when our time comes. For those of you in religions who believe in the bible there are even signs of this event to be found there.

“The earth will wobble to and fro.”

This is when the earth comes to a complete stop which it will preceeding the pole shift. As a top starts spinning after being spun it starts to slow down until it starts to wobble this will be the effect on earth preceeding the magnetic pole shift and the crossing/passing.

Revelations:6: 12-15
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.

The kings of earth/elite, rich and powerful men so to speak are fully prepared to hide themselves deep underground. There is a long story about what is taking place underground that could take hours to share and I will leave it at that for now. The powers that be do not want you to know about these events until it’s to late.

The few months prior to the incoming Brown Dwarf will be full of great signs that will start happening, elite powers and militaries being controlled by them are prepared with biological weapons among others to stop those in panic who will seek to rise up against the powers/governments. This includes other militaries of the world, the people of China especially, the world will be in complete chaos before this event occurs and these will be the signs prior to this event taking place.

All things will seem to be happening all at once within a few months time, the wars will not happen the way AntiLieGuy believes they will, the danger lies in the year 2011 and it will all revolve around this event to come.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join