It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zodiac Killer: The Case Reviewed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

This is awesome, that thread looks awesome too! So hopefully, our puzzle solvers can get to work and resolve the three solved ones, because I feel their is another way to solve them, their has to be. Why would he make it so "simple", it goes away from what he was doing, the Couple murders. Thats why I think their are two ways to solve the puzzle. I agree with a lot of what you said, so lets see what we can dig up and lets see what we can figure out.

[edit on Jun 27th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

TheMythLives, just wanted to let you know, I submitted your thread here to D.I.G.G., just like the one about missing children/missing people.

You can see it here :

D.I.G.G. Submission : Zodiac Killer Revisited : by TheMythLives

Also, have you seen this thread by a friend of mine?

The Zodiac Killer : Cracking The Codes of A Madman

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Nope never seen that thread, but it looks cool..lol.. Need to read it and thanks for the DIGG Submition that means a lot. You should try and solve the Zodiac Puzzle's we need fresh eyes to look upon it, even if your not good at puzzles, just go here:

The Zodiac Killer Puzzle Which is created by Jokei, who has been an excellent contributor to this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Zodiac was a very vivid and clear-cut movie of the entire event.

The man who "supposedly" solved it, was a former Boy Scout, solving the "Zodiac killers" encryption using skills he learned as a Scout.

I am a Boy Scout leader, and I know encrpytion, as well as codes.

The current problem however, is that I had my internet shut off, due to lack of funding.

Watch that movie, it will open your eyes in how the man was caught.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yea, I was actually going to meet him one time in my young life, but I got sick and never could get well enough to go the event where he was at. It was a bummer. But I actually have the movie and I need to watch it again, so I can add more info. He says that he believes in was Allen, however, everything ranging from DNA to Physical Evidence was lacking. Except for the bombs they found in his basement, but i think that was just a really bizarre coincidence. But hey, as others have said in this thread, perhaps he was not working alone..

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So far, according to all of my theories, neither was Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, nor any of the other "lone gumen".

It would not surprise me in the least if Allen had accomplises, or least handlers.

This is a theory as well behind the Unabomber, that he was being directed by some group.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The Unabomber was an oddity..lol.. Seriously, I am not even sure he knew what he was doing. But hey I would not be surprised if he had a handler of some sort. We all SHOULD know those folks that you listed above were in no way acting alone..

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Just watch the movie, Arlington Road, and you can see the blueprints behind the actions of the groups that drive these madmen into action.

I was floored by the end of the movie, that it turned out the way it did.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think it's a good idea not to discount most of the theories at this point, obviously there are some really outlandish ideas that bear little creedence...

I think it's quite possible he was working with someone else, but for the scope of what happened, there would have to be absolute trust between them or a very powerful hold of one over the other.

What I am most surprised about is that whoever the Zodiac was, they must be very old or dead and I'd have thought there would be some kind of confession by now. Zodiac seemed the type to want the recognition.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I will look into Arlington Road, I never heard of it. Thanks for the suggestions, I will rent it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Thats ture we cannot dismiss anything really. You are right about that "trust" thing which leads me to the Jack Tarrance scenario. If you go to Dennis's website you can see that Jack was probably not working alone and probably had help from one of his releatives.

Jack tarrance

Just scroll all the way to the bottom. Its very interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

No problem.

I never have a problem sharing knowledge which may end up stopping death, mayhem, and destruction.

A good book for you to read, about fear, since the topic is the Zodiac killer, and his instilling fear, through use of terror, would be this book here :

The Science of Fear: Why We Fear the Things We Shouldn't--and Put Ourselves in Greater Danger

I am constantly reading, researching, and delving into the depths of societies issues.

I was taught, knowledge is power, use it wisely.

Did you know, that Ronald Reagan was the President who ordered the C.I.A. to quit all assassinations, at least outright, because he saw them as an act of terror?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yes, I wrote a paper about regan and his Act that he created I forgot what it was something like the Boland Amendment? Which I know was used during the Nicargua Overthrow and the mess that was made with that. But I think the official thing was an executive order saying that they will not assassinate a foriegn leader. Yea my sister read that book that you listed, I only read some, but I am writing a book myself about how fear will be used in the coming years for a purpose that I cannot list here, because its a book. And its a non-fiction book. So I think it will be good.

Apparently my entire post did not come out..lol.. I had a big section about The Zodiacs use of Fear to control the police an dthe people. Remember they would air those videos of safety saying to never walk alone, never drive alone, never do anything alone..lol.. What a mess he had Cal. in. Its awful that he actually enjoyed it.

[edit on Jun 27th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That's okay. I usually use Microsoft Word and type up my posts and threads.

It makes use of spellcheck as well as I can take my time, save it for later, and as well, when I write something really good, I can copy and paste it, and edit it, and then re-distribute it differently than the original.

I know this much about the Zodiac, I have delved deeply into his rabbit-hole, I know his thoughts.

They are dark and scary to the average man. I am not your average man.

I was once told by a former Law Enforcement assistant (self-proclaimed psychic), that I could be an awesome serial killer interrogator.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

thats one of the few jobs that interests me, interrogating or hunting serial killers. they are so fascinating.

as themythlives stated, he used fear to control people and he loved it. i think this about about power for him.

that desk top poem was signed "rh"

any ideas to what "rh" would mean?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

None that I know of, but I think that Sparatan, jokei, you and I should create our own serial killer hunting task force and align ourselves with the police and law enforement. I think that would be awesome! We all team up and what not. Would be fun and exciting. Anyway, "RH" I do not know what that means, but I am sure someone will figure that out. Right now I have to go somewhere, but I will be back! So fear not. And we can continue this conversation, so be sure to check back.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great Post, Starred and Flagged.

I used to be heavily into this case, quite some years back, and read a handful of books about it.

Which....after reading your post TML, could have saved me ALOT of time, and could have made me alot more knowlegable on the case.

Although the books I read were written and published, before Jack Torrannce(sp?) Funny the name of the lead character in the shining (not quite spelled the same way, but I found it interesting.)

Anyhow I don't think this lead was available some 8 years or so ago?

After reading your posts, I like him very much as a suspect. I was always a big proponent of Authur Allen as he fit the description well, the watch was just like whoa, and statements he made, plus the very wierd and uncomfortable interview he did.

But You laid out a couple more solid suspects.

Mainly, Torrance(sp?) and "Gyke". Both very good new leads none of the books I read even touched upon.

Again though great post, great reasearch, thank you.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Thank You for contributing. I am glad you enjoyed it and added your own personal accounts and info. I also appreciate the kind words! I thought Allen was the man, but after reading about it even Rick Marshall seemed like a better suspect. Then that led to Gyke and Tarrance.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
an ATS-police task force would be awesome. i thought of that last night.

"As of yet I have left no fingerprints behind me contrary to what the police say in my killings I wear transparent fingertip guards. All it is is 2 coats of airplane cement coated on my fingertips -- quite unnoticible + very efective

3 my killing tools have been boughten through the mail order outfits before the ban went into efect. Except one & it was bought out of the state. So as you can see the police don't have much to work on."

thats from one of the sources on the first page.
i think the police could track him through his "killing tools" maybe, depending on what he meant by that. if he got his "tools" through mail order he would have to have it delivered somewhere. and i would venture to guess that he didnt have too many trusted places it all could be mailed to.
wouldnt the police need to find where known "tools" the zodiac used had been shipped to in the area and see if theres some sort of pattern that emerges?

i think with things like that police collaboration would be most useful. i dont think theres any way to know all the things the police knew and we dont have the resources they do. but they arent necessarily able to see things in every angle possible and the nonpolice working the case would certainly lighten the workload for the cops.

and thank you to the poster who posted "The Zodiac Killer: Cracking The Codes of a Madman" in that thread some suspects were mentioned.

In my previous post i mentioned Arthur Leigh Allen as being my personal favorite suspect. But now i shall go through some others, Jack Beeman, Joseph Chandler, Robert Hunter, Larry Kane, Rick Marshall, Peter O, Mike O'Hare and "Andrew Walker". These are the top of the list, the SFPD has suspected over 2,500 people in total.

robert hunter= rh?
but he doesnt seem a strong suspect.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I think RH is not Robert Hunter, it seems to obvious. I just wanted to add this again:

Zodiac Killer Puzzle

Anyone if you have a second please look at the code and see if you can solve it.

But I agree with you mate, I think it would be cool to have a criminal task force. Now of course we won't have all the info from the police, but at least we would have co-operation to a certain extent. It could prove useful and who knows like you said we could offer an alternative view that the police cannot see or do. Because they are bound by the law and we can "break" some laws without punishment...lol..they can't. I think it would fun and possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join