It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic motor home generator-FREE POWER

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I was listening to the radio the other night (C2CAM yall! represent, WOOT WOOT)

Anyways, they were mentioning something about...

A PHONE, THAT CAN MAKE AND STORE ENERGY FROM RADIO WAVES

So I'm saying...

This is just... ARGH.....

Pardon me...
*goes off on random button hitting tangent*
ASLFJ'___'FJIOAQ(UWLENJAOIUOKQWJ.

Dang it, I thought that would help.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Stay tuned all! I will make an torrent file of all things pertaining to Energy, solar, generators, electronics, what have you and I will link it to my signature as well as this thread

It will be ready within two days.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the reason you won't see that thing in stores is because it doesn't work. it's a magnet-driven 'overunity' machine == perpetual motion machine == a scam. anyone on these boards saying any different is a gullible idiot. at least three or four of these things come on the scene every year.

I think we should all soon be able to get most of our energy from solar, wind etc. as prices for that technology inevitably come down and they become more efficient.

so long as Big Oil and related lobbies (Detroit etc.) don't mess up the emerging energy companies too much.

edit:
some scam info on these ppl (lucent)
www.ripoffreport.com...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Good Video,

The problem here is Government and what I call book scientist.

1. Government - Governments of the world are killing people. Technology like this should be mass produced but Governments will stop it. They hoard and classify technology in order to get an advantage in war. They pass laws, rules and regulations to stop a technology from being mass produced because private industry will give them millions of dollars to block it.

2. Book scientist - There's a difference between book scientist and thinking scientist. Book scientist are like an organized religion. They read a book and learn a theory and the thinking stops there. Book scientist can't think past the theory they have read and what they learn in school. So everything is, you can't do this or you can't do that. Thinking scientist learn the same thing but they add their imagination to the things that they have learned and they come up with new ideas that may be different from what's currently accepted by book scientist as absolute truth.

It's like Einstein said, imagination is more important than knowledge.

I just hope moe thinking scientist get control of the brick wall that is the scientific establishment.

If not, we will return to the dark ages because I think we are about to come to what I call the IGNORANT SINGULARITY.

This is where are ignorance is blocking us from future technology that we can use to go to the next level of science and technology. The planet will either be destroyed or a terrible catastrophe will occur that sends us back to the caves.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon

Originally posted by grey580
I call Shenanigans!

Can't break the 2nd law.

Everyone that ever comes up with any of these machines is just trying to milk investors out of money.

And I will believe this invention when I see them for sale at my local Home Depot.

Some laws are meant to be broken. Who came up with that law anyways? A Human Being. What do Human Beings know? Not a whole hell of alot or we'd be in a better position in life than we are now. Laws are drawn up through arrogance and ignorance, then iron-stamped through hard-headed stubbornness, oh, and fear of losing profit. Because we all know that money makes the world go round.

what the hell are you talking about?
The laws of physics are meant to be broken? it was drawn up by a man??

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Thanx for the report- I'm not sure about their 1000KW claims, the video talks about 24kw Enough to drive a home's needs. Maybe they made big claims too quickly I’m not sure about all that.

I’m positive that over a period of time we will come up with something that will work-We have in the end Mag lift trains –Propulsion from Magnets. Now place that into a spinning effect to generate rotation and maybe it might just work, who knows.

We can generate electricity from water motion. We getting there. What we need is real engineers funded to get this research done and away from Big Business and Corporate’s who are happy milking the current system as it is.

Save’s money and saves the environment – One up for the Polar Bears

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

I don’t know how you can say that we will not be able to make this work-there is already talk of anti-Gravity technology-We are still to see proof of this. I think we are close to getting these type of technologies to work. The right people need to focus on solving this type of technology and I think it can be done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join