It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows surveillance protesters bundled to ground by police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Video shows surveillance protesters bundled to ground by police

www.guardian.co.uk

Two female protesters who challenged police officers for not displaying their badge numbers were bundled to the ground, arrested and held in prison for four days, according to an official complaint lodged today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Another example of "Cops gone wild" during "a right" to protest demonstration against the G20. It's always been okay for the police to hide their badge from the public? It's always been okay for the police to use brut force on protesters who haven't provoked violence? It's always been okay for the police to use tasers when their lives are not in danager from the public. It must be the people/protesters causing trouble and asking for this justified behavior of our only means of protection, the Police! I am so thankful that they are looking out for us?

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I hear that.Instead of badge numbers why dont they just display a big NWO logo.Then citizens will at least expect nazi tactics from them.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
That's pure facisms right there. Hitler would be so proud of these guys. All the cops are happily going along with it as well, which is quite worrying.
Some people still claim that they're living in a modern free country, but as you can see the police have been given all out power to do as they please. They can charge you with 'obstruction' without any merit or evidence. They can haul you to jail and then drop the charges later.
This is under investigatino but I'm pretty sure nothing will ever come out of that.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
British police are the lowest, weakest, bullied at school, chip on their shoulder type of people. They are generally looked down on by the police of the 70's/80's who did a real job. They do not understand how to analyze situations and are out of touch with cause/effect/motivations behind crime.
Most police officers I know enjoy their job because it makes them feel powerful, a feeling their timid little minds only experience when in this job.
The question should be asked, why should I, someone whose only police run-ins relate to parking tickets harbour these thoughts about people who are there to protect and help us?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

When I was in my 20's I applied to the police academy to be an auxiliary sheriff in the county of the state I was living in here in the US. The very first question on the intake exam was a multiple choice and the wording was " Why do you wish to become a sworn officer" and the correct answer was..."BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE IN CHARGE"! The other three picks where fluff answers like, 'I wish to serve the public' yada yadda! But you get my point!

Zindo

[edit on 6/22/2009 by ZindoDoone]

new topics

top topics

join