It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Death to the treacherous UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well it makes my day too, that's what I'm talkin' about.

But I am scared for them.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Bombeni]

Me too
Bombeni

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Exactly....the (majority of the) Iranian people will be as outraged and disturbed as we are.

I've been following a couple of peeps on twitter who are really fighting for their rights and freedom...and their lives in Iran as we speak.

Crazy times dude.....but yes, There is hope

Yes and I have been in chat rooms with them, it is heartbreaking

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Yes and I have been in chat rooms with them, it is heartbreaking

For sure...

Years ago we'd just see pictures and read newspaper about it, but to actually read stuff from people who are there right now...and watch live cams and talk to those involved and fighting on the streets..... makes it so much more real.

Same when the Israel/Palestine conflict was happening.... was just too real, but as we said on the thread with the live cam in Israel......

At least WE could turn our computers off and just go watch TV or go to bed... THEY could NOT turn off the sheer terror and horror all around them.

Scary and sad stuff.

[edit on 19/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

He must think the rest of the world are idiots to fall for a staged support rally! It's actually funny at the number of people that showed up, maybe the bus drivers were on strike?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Funny i dont remember personally doing that, nor any one i know. that was from the people in power at the time.

Do you call every german a Nazi?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Reply to woodwardjnr :

You talk a load of nonsense. If you do not like this country please leave and go to Denmark or Sweden. I am sure that when you get there you will be complaining about how bad the Danish and Swedish nations have been in the past. You are a typical 'do nothing', 'moan about everything' person. Good riddance.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Blup, I think the ability to communicate with "average" people around the world may be opening some eyes.

You know weeks before the election people in chat rooms from Iran were pleading for us to do something.

I remember this one lady, wow,

All I can do is spread the word.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ayatollah, is Irans crap on a stick.

This guy is biased and obviously helped to cheat the elections.

but i do think they have a point with the americas and england getting involved is unecessary. They just didnt like the outcome, they wouldnt interfere with other countrys elections like this.

Like sweden, or germany, or france, or mexico(very currupt) or italy(also very currupt) or russia(currupt but everyone too scared to say something)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I know what you mean my friend.
It's sad that so many think that all of Iran hates the west...or see them as all the same...or even think in terms of us and them.

Most people in Iran just want to be heard...want democracy and want the end to the troubles.

Somehow i don't think conflict is the answer, but it's all our leaders know... so we'll see eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I do not blame him uk goverment have been interfearing in irans business.I live in uk and am sick of gordon brown he says iran must have proof election was fare for the peoples rights in iran but over here in uk we do not even get a referendum on the eu is that demacratic.usa & uk seid they should be aloud to demonstrate remember what happend in uk when people demonstrated aganst the banks.We should keep out of other countrys business and sort are country out.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Exactly..... we (UK) have an unelected leader and when george bush got in...it was a rigged election that did it!!

We can't exactly talk

[edit on 19/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
yep scary stuff..

Scottish born and bred... well do a smeato, kick them square in the nuts and send them home packing..

Why are the most honourable and daring SAS scottish?? Because we kick ass whenever needed. Were all brought up in hand to hand combat and none of this karate nonsense... Headbut, on the ground and kick stand until they dont move.

If you ever meet a scot in hand to hand combat be prepared for the lowest of low blows.. Well do what it takes to win. ( the english will tell you when we booted them out of scotland lol ).

Bring it on Iran!

pps, from all the news footage ive seen on this iran election, the iranian people are no different from ourselves.. They stand up for themselves, even when they have a complete looney in charge.

The Iranian people are honourable people, if some looney wants to blame it all on the UK bring it on, the iranian people will see sence and demonstrate in the streets over this nonsense comment.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by zeetroyman]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
but i do think they have a point with the americas and england getting involved is unecessary

Why do so many people take it upon themselves to "tone down" the Iranian government's rhetoric? They did not say that our involvement was unecessary, they said "death to america, death to israel, death to the UK", that's just a little bit further than calling our involvement unecessary. Personally, it's hard for me, as an american, not to want to see some cruise missiles slamming into the ayatollah @ssahola's home after watching them chant that BS. F them. I say death to the iranian government. Death to the dictator. Just like the iranian people are saying. I hope the iranian people call that moron on his threats against them, and remove him forcefully and violently.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
I hope the iranian people call that moron on his threats against them, and remove him forcefully and violently.

I don't think that's out of the question.
They are really going mad about this.

And at least they take to the streets and protest, even in the face of death... good on them i say.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I thought it was just the crowds chouting that , i didnt hear the goverment.

i do think it is wrong what they are shouting. so is 'bomb bomb iran'

[edit on 19-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They've been chanting death to America for what, 30 years now? They've about rode that horse to death I guess, they're just trying to be more creative now saying death to the UK. It makes them look so stoopid.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
While I don't have much love or respect for the Iranian mullahs and their leaders, I love how certain British media outlets always misinterpret what the Iranian leaders say. He called the UK government evil, not the people and he's simply telling it exactly how it is. Gordon Brown and New Labour are the spawn of Satan and there only goal is to drag everyone else down to their level. Gordon Brown is a self deluded, compulsive liar and should be forcibly removed on the grounds that he's mentally unfit to govern this country and that is blatantly obvious to anyone who lives in the UK.

I also agree that the UK, US & Israeli governments are the three main axis of evil in this world. Lets face it, they've killed more innocent people around the world than anybody else and have done so on a pack of lies.

www.freerepublic.com... CIA involved in Iranian unrest.

desertpeace.wordpress.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by 27jd

I thought it was just the crowds chouting that , i didnt hear the goverment.

i do think it is wrong what they are shouting. so is 'bomb bomb iran'

Ayatollah Khamenei is a political leader.
He is part of the government....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroymanWhy are the most honourable and daring SAS scottish?? Because we kick ass whenever needed. Were all brought up in hand to hand[edit on 19-6-2009 by zeetroyman]

On what planet are the S.A.S more daring and honorouble when they are Scottish? It certainly isn't earth I'll tell you that. Also, Glasgow, murder capital of the U.K, if you check up on this you'll see hardly any of these murders are from 'hand to hand' combat so I'm not sure where you get this info from but it's wrong, it's mostly knives and guns.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Yeah, guess you're right about that, but it seems obvious the crowd is "approved" much like the crowds approved by Bush. As the poster above said, they've been shouting this for a long time, it's a sort of rallying cry the leaders there bask in. My question is (not to you directly), WHY is that considered okay somehow? To shout death to an entire country. I know our governments are not shining examples of good leadership, in ANY way. But why does an obviously corrupt, religiously extreme government get such a pass here?? People seem to fall all over themselves to excuse the worst governments, while digging tirelessly to find ways to bash others? It just seems crazy to me. I understand what you're saying about "bomb bomb iran", but i've never seen our leaders glowing as they stand before huge crowds chanting that during their national addresses.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join