It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Reason: The 67-year cycle started on august 6 1945, therefore the previous cycle that ended on august 5th 1945 was the ~4300year cycle(can't quite remember that number)

The cycles don't begin and end touching each other... ALL the cycles end in 2012. It's just that the last 64th of them have a compressed version of the cycle it's already embedded in.

so for example it's something like

275,606 years till 2012
4,306 years till 2012 (this cycle is a compressed version of the one above, but it's still apart of it)
67 years till 2012 (same deal)
3 days till 2012 (same deal)

the rest of what you said though, i sort of agree. I don't really get the 1942 resonance.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I just found this video and have no idea what documentary it's from, but what McKenna has to say is interesting as always.

Great Vid! Thanks for sharing.

Is it just me or does he seem to be on a shroom trip in this vid?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RazorX

thanks for correcting me on that. It's funny,I actually was aware of the fact that the cycles all end on one date and that each shorter one is still within ALL of those that have already begun at some point.
I've seen Mckenaa tla kabout it a lot too.So thanks for that.

But yeah,the 1942 thing has me scratching my head here.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Prof. Brian Cox talking about 2012. Its good to have a range of opinions and Brian Cox did an interesting program about the Mayan's and their number system which is worth checking out. I think this is an out take from the program.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

reply to post by JRSB

reply to post by Tamale_214

reply to post by RazorX

This idea of 1942 being an additional resonance with our current place on the timeline never really played a huge part in my take of McKenna's work - that is until KSPigpen called my attention to that area of the graph and highlighted an extreme similarity in the peaks and troughs.

I knew that section was there, but in thinking linearly (as in one cycle leads to the next, then to the next, and so on), I always considered it a direct resonance with December 2011 ONLY and was completely irrelevant to the present. Although KSPigpen's initial correlation was seemingly in error, upon further contemplation it makes perfect sense, but only if you truly take into consideration the fractal nature of the Timewave.

Astonishingly, the mid-40's are represented by the exact same section of the Timewave as we find ourselves in today. It's not just similar, it's a precise match - so precise that 1942-1945 play out at nearly the same rate on the graph as 2009-2012 (it's nearly a 1/1 match - days correlate to current days, rather than weeks and months matching current days).

I'm still not completely sure how to classify the relationships between 1800 and now, and 1942 and now - are they both equally resonant? Quite possibly they are if indeed time can be viewed as a fractal. Let me explain.

Rather than considering fractal time as a repeating cycle shrinking and spiraling towards a single point (which I have proposed previously), perhaps time could be seen as progressive patterns, that is - progressive in all directions instead of one direction. This could explain parallel timelines, parallel universes, and higher dimensions. This would also explain why some similar yet incongruent sections of the Timewave would in fact be in correlation. And it would also give the Timewave even more complexity and beauty than I ever thought possible.

Fractals do not rely on sequences and spacing, but patterns and shapes. Although sequences are discernable within the pattern repetition, they do not give the relationships between patterns any more meaning. The patterns themselves are representations of each other and provide whatever meaning a conscious observer can derive.

The fractal mandelbrot images below show what I think time (or space-time) might actually look like - so rather than a spiral, time would be bubbling complex patterns forming even more complex patterns by building upon the old ones. Perhaps (and this is a big 'perhaps') we're approaching an order of complexity so intricate that the final fractal pattern will look simple once again, as if it will revert back to it's original state resembling its structure before thing got so damn complicated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ddda575abfb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a238be98089b.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe 2012 represents the fractal comprising reality becoming so tightly intricate that it once again looks like a smooth bubble which is ready once again to divide, multiply, and grow. Maybe that's the true cycle, not a linear spiral.

So as for the 1942 resonance, it's just one more level of complexity that we have to factor in, and it could reveal much more about where we are and where we're headed than simply using the direct resonance of approx. 1800. It's my opinion that all matching portions of the timewave are related in some way based on their structure as opposed solely to their placement along the timeline. The 1942-45 resonance is a relationship that will see us through to zero date and will run alongside us matching day by day, and given that fact it must be considered as important and worth exploration.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Big applause to you, Evasius!
I have been reading a lot about fractals lately - thanks for connecting the dots yet again for me!!! I very much appreciate all your work on this.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Fascinating, Evasius. I wonder does the 0 point correlate with VJ day, or something approximate? War is over! Perhaps the vibe will be similar to that on 12-21-12. Or possibly the terror and destruction of the atomic bombings shortly before. This is a truly interesting development. When you say day for day, I assume you don't mean the unlikely sequence of Jan 1/Jan1 etc. Could you possibly check out the actual 1945 correspondence with zero date. If it happens to be the atomic bombings that would be very interesting and somewhat frightening. Many thanks and great work!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This is amazing, I have had the idea of fractals running through my head all day. I also had a conversation about a certain psychedelic (don't wanna get warned for this again) and the visual of many fractals running like a blood stream, which under the microscope takes the form of fractals. Terrence Mckenna's work was based on a fractal system, I don't quite understand that but there is the relevance I suppose.

Evasius, you might be onto a new 'string theory' idea

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
Fascinating, Evasius. I wonder does the 0 point correlate with VJ day, or something approximate? War is over! Perhaps the vibe will be similar to that on 12-21-12. Or possibly the terror and destruction of the atomic bombings shortly before. This is a truly interesting development. When you say day for day, I assume you don't mean the unlikely sequence of Jan 1/Jan1 etc. Could you possibly check out the actual 1945 correspondence with zero date. If it happens to be the atomic bombings that would be very interesting and somewhat frightening. Many thanks and great work!
the resonance is logically the smini dec 21 2012 which is august 6th 1945, the day the bombs destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
But no need to worry that it will be an atomic nomb this time around. It never repeats. The only thing that will repeat is the potential of the huge amounts of novelty that will be for all to experience.

I'd be much more interested to know what happened on mini 2012 around 2294 BC thus.

Either way,i'm really anticipationg dec 3rd 2011,when the speed of things happening in a moment of time will increae 64 times once again. We will see the last 66+ years of change in a matter of 384 days.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

As far as 2294 BC is concerned, the only thing that I have been able to find is that supposedly the Old Kingdom ends and the First Intermediate Period begins in Egypt. And Pharaoh Pepi II began a 74 year rule, lasting until 2220BC.

Edit: I have also found many places that list 2294 BC as the beginning of the Flood (insert Noah or whichever character you want here).

[edit on 8-9-2009 by riddle6]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks very much Evasius for your analysed work on Timewave theory and vivid information about fractal time. I have been following this information.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There is actually one thing that connects the early 1800s and 1940s quite clearly. In both cases there was an extreme challenge to the International Order. The challenges failed (Napolean and Nazi Germany) but nevertheless caused them to change drastically.

In Napolean case, he nearly conquers all of Europe, but fails. Despite this, the taste of freedom he spread and the revolution in France put Democracy and freedom on such a track in Europe that, actually by the 1940s Western Europe became basically a capitlistic democratic society. It should be emphasized that after Napolean's conquests it was impossible for the Europeans to go back to the old system.The events of the early 1800s also set the stage for the massive uprisings in 1848. Although those revolutions failed, they brought significant reforms to the system.

In the 1940s, again a power nearly conquers all of Europe. Like Napolean, Nazi Germany caused the period of US dominance to speed up due to the fact that the US was shaken out of isolationism. Unlike Napolean, the Nazi's ideals were not included in the new world order.

This leads me to believe that there will be an event or series of events that will catalyze a new system. However, it should also be pointed out that by the early 1800s and by the 1940s people already knew great changes were happening. As a result, we should already know what event or series of events is causing a speed up in the change in the International system. The event is pretty obvious, its the financial crisis of 2008. What these correlations means that the shift in power was sped up by the financial crisis, and that the shifts that it will cause can not be undone.

That may not seem all that suprising, but I think due to our proximity in time to the financial crisis we can't see the full magnitude of the impact it has on our global financial system. My guess is that nations are going to start to move away from the dollar as a reserve currancy, although this will happen gradually because any abrupt dumping of US dollars would cause a global depression, not just a global recession.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Your interest in 2294 BC sent me on an internet search. The most interesting thing I found so far is connected with Stonehenge. There seems to have been a rebuilding going on leading up to that time period. Also three bodies all carbon dated to around 2300 BC.

en.wikipedia.org... Buried at Stonehenge

en.wikipedia.org... Possible a coppersmith, buried near Stonehenge with a lot of artifacts including the oldest gold objects found in england (acording to Wikipedia)

en.wikipedia.org... Another seemingly important burial in the same area and about the same time.

I'll leave it to you who are more up to speed in this area then me to decide the signifacance , if any. The thing that popped to my mind though is that these three apparently important people seem to have died at roughly the same time and it seems to me that there have been a lot of famous/important types dying recently.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thank you for continuing this wonderful work Evasius, My Friend. You have taught me and many others much. There are certainly jewels for your crown.

I'm fearing that perhaps we are limiting ourselves too much by relying on one field of view. I'm endeavoring to relate TWZ to other forms of information gathering and analysis. I'll certainly come back and thank my mentor on the off chance I turn anything over that I feel would be worthy of your consideration.

On the end of the wave....I'm leaning towards a complete lack of novelty. Not so much a high-frequency repeat past 2012, but the cessation of novelty and habit. Nothing for this race would be novel. I'm probably being a little racially-biased, but I Am human. That leads me to grim places when I am accompanied only by my futile attempts at understanding.

If there is no novelty, nothing new, then that leaves emptiness. No new lives. No new experiences. If we are gone to a different place, not discernible through the eyes of time, than perhaps there are no worries. If we remain here, either we will know everything there is to know, or there will be no one, or no thing left to know.

I want to discuss that at length with you and your students. I hope that when I start that thread I can count on you stopping by for a few seconds some day.

Ridin' the wave WITH ya, my brotha.

KS

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

interesting viewpoint,but I think the timewave has already proven that theory invalid in the sense that the closer we get,the lower we get. Novelty has been streadily increasing and happening much faster for thousands of years the closer we got to 2012 with each cycle, history is the proof here.
When we dip into infinity,when the graph abruptly ends,then we reach a point where everyone experiences the novelty moment thus the ultimate novelty is reached.

Also if your theory was possible,there would not have been ANY correlations or synchronicities or resonances like clockwork within each compressed version of the cycle prior to the next one. Namelt they are identical,not just similar.
And you forget that dec 21 2012 does nto mark the end of any novelty at all. The cyckes continue infinitely,they jsut get shorter and shorter.
Check out Evasius psot where he showed graphs with milliseconds and microseconds etc, each shorter than the last and indefinitely so.
never ends,just happens faster. You'll have a taste of that in the 384 days leading up to dec 21 2012 and then 6 days etc where you cna still sense it with the given 6 senses.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
this is interesting. the end time is set. that is the assumption. remember assume makes an a$$ out of u and me. lets raise the graph up vertically by expanding the years and say that time ends on 2/26/2020 (just made up). then what happens. the chart wont let you go past that because the author of this divine project said so. interesting project but the assumption turns me off of it. there are so many date and event assumptions that you could just make anything up

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stilltrying

Please see timewave zero / 2012 : the falacy , page 2 for a lengthy reply to your own assumption regarding McKenna's research.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hey Evasius,

Been a little while since I have hopped on your thread. I was reading and catching up on other users posts and Tentickles had a comment about my previously mentioned Web bot report summation that got the gears in my head turning again.

Hear me out on this, as it is taking a lot of the various theories that we have floating around at the moment, I am simply looking for a commonality that links the theories together as I do with my of my threads.

To save people the hassle of having to re-read and backpedal, here is a link to my posting:

reply to post by Sliadon

So we have this Web bot report showing something catastrophic coming up at the end of October as well as Time Wave showing it, plus this little Columbian boy who predicts the death of our President same time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whew... that is quite a mouthful of scary stuff.

So onto what my thoughts are leaning towards,

Depending on which day you read the news and what source you are looking at, you are getting a different story about Iran and it's nuclear ambitions.

This story claims that Iran is much closer than we think they are to having enough enriched uranium to start producing warheads.

news.yahoo.com...

However, this other story claims that Iran is willing to engage in more open regulation from UN officials as a means to show the world they are willing to cooperate.

au.news.yahoo.com...

What this leads me to postulate, and is not that far out of a theory, is that the more militarized ambitions will be moved to an underground facility (no different than some of the ones in the United States or other nuclear powers) and that Israeli surveillance will catch wind of this. None of this will be reported in the MSM, but rhetoric will continue to heat up between the two nations leading up to the end of October and until Israel has heard about how they will be wiped off the planet the last time they are willing. That is what will prompt the Israeli bombings on the field- this will serve as a P.R. Catalyst that will shake the international community. Obama will give a press conference about what is happening, similar to President Bush released post 9/11, except there will be widespread panic about the biological/nuclear debris that is knocked up into the atmosphere. We all sadly know what humanity can be capable of in times of despair and sadly I think that is where the attempt on Obama's life might take place.

As Evasius and others pointed out, there are usually stacking effects around a sharp decline, as we saw post Kennedy passing away just recently. I would not hold it as too incredulous to speculate the same there, especially noting the size and magnitude of the drop in Time Wave at the end of October.

Now, before I lose all credibility here and everyone thinks I am a crazy guy with a Tin Foil Hat superglued to their scalp, note that I am looking for something to link all of this together. The above is pure speculation, I do not have any sense of clairvoyance nor claim to, and is nothing more than a theory. Honestly, the odds of any of the events predicted to happen are low, and all simultaneous are even smaller. Like I said though, I am looking for a way to connect them and the hypothesized timeline I proposed could potentially lead to that.

In closing, I would like to note that if I do end up being seen a bit looney in this post
(don't worry we all are on this site
) my opinions do not reflect Evasius or any of the other fine researchers that have put much time and energy into this.

Unless he likes it. Then yes my opinion is incarnate of his.

G'nite all.

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Either 1 of 5 things:
- Novelty is a spiritual concept.
In 2012 novelty becomes infinite as the 4D of Earth becomes activated and we feel suddently more connected to it, while still in our bodies looking at a time of a great change, no more limited. Life still goes on afterwards.
- Novelty is also a physical concept.
The timewave is really end of physical time. In 2012, time collapses and there is no more physical reality, we all ascend
- Novelty is no end point, just an extraordinary turning point.
Timewave points to cycles of novelty; by 2012 something extraordinary like invention of timetravel, ET disclosure or a poleshift, causes our evolution to change dramatically. There is no end point, life goes on afterwards.
- The end date is wrong, it is much later
The cycles continue onwards, unfortunely 2012 was only another huge dip in novelty, things just speed much more afterwards, and a end date is set farther into the future
- The theory is wrong and nonsense.

What do you feel it is?
For me 1) and 3)
Basically it's a spiritual event (birth of 4D Earth), physical there is just much more change, dramatic events, novelty, and perhaps increased spiritual perception, around the year, but life goes on afterwards; there is no end of time or infinite novelty

reply to post by Valeri

[edit on 10-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Evasius, I am more inclined now to think that McKenna made a wrong assumption, in considering a final end point, of exponential novelty. Why does it has to be 1945 the last (67 years) dip before the end date. Why is not 1945 the second or third dip before the end date?
Just because it's an atomic bombing it does not mean it's the before last novel event.
I think McKenna was too engrained in the nuclear war, radical discovery or time travel idea, which would come soon.
Why soon?
Why not only in 2700?
Unless he saw something in his psychedelic trips (which would correlate with some channeling materials from the eighties).

My idea is: rearranging the maths to put 2012 as another 67 years huge dip, but not as the final end date. So, we still continue to have another timewave after 2012. I would extend the timewave at least further into the future, to see what else novelty dips would occur in 21st century.
Do you know if this is possible Evasius?
What do you think of this?

Let me say I truly admire your work, as I am also researching in the same line as you. Light,

Say we consider the timewave to go onwards until 2079 (67 years after 2012), we still would find ressonances with 1945, or 1967, and then we would be now peaking in novelty around 2012 before increasing habit until 2034 when a spectacular increase in novelty occurs all the way down to 2079.
We would be also in ressonance with not 1800, but with 2400 BC, and 2012 will be in ressonance with 2276 BC, 2047 would be in ressonance with 33 AC, and 2075 in ressonance with 1770. 1908 would have ressonace with the end of ice age.
Still makes sense? Who knows which is the correct date!

reply to post by Evasius

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join